Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Npower Batch C Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Update (557 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Update by princeemmma(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Has anyone been able to capture the biometrics for this new batch, as for me have been finding it difficult to download the software, anyone with any idea how i could download or bypass to install the biometrics software.

I was trying this site but its not going through.... https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.html

Anyone with any other link or share me the software.

Re: Npower Batch C Update by miraculousGod(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Has anyone been able to capture the biometrics for this new batch, as for me have been finding it difficult to download the software, anyone with any idea how i could download or bypass to install the biometrics software.

I was trying this site but its not going through.... https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.html

Anyone with any other link or share me the software.

I can share the software with you.
Pls I erroneously bought digital persona 5160; instead of the 4500 that is specied, Pls do you think it will work?
Re: Npower Batch C Update by princeemmma(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
miraculousGod:

Pls I erroneously bought digital persona 5160; instead of the 5400 that is specied, Pls do you think it will work?
it will work, all your have to do is download of u'are software and have all required app for the install, netframework, java and others like that
Re: Npower Batch C Update by princeemmma(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
miraculousGod:

Pls I erroneously bought digital persona 5160; instead of the 4500 that is specied, Pls do you think it will work?
they all have the same setup https://www.bayometric.com/fingerprint-sensor-driver/
Re: Npower Batch C Update by miraculousGod(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C Update by miraculousGod(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
princeemmma:
it will work, all your have to do is download of u'are software and have all required app for the install, netframework, java and others like that
thanks
Re: Npower Batch C Update by princeemmma(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
miraculousGod:

thanks
how about the software for npower biometrics, do you have it?
Re: Npower Batch C Update by miraculousGod(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
princeemmma:
I have it
Re: Npower Batch C Update by miraculousGod(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
princeemmma:
I have it
message me
seguntogreat@gmail.com so that I can send the setup to you
Re: Npower Batch C Update by princeemmma(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
miraculousGod:

I have it
message me
seguntogreat@gmail.com so that I can send the setup to you

i have messaged you please help send the software.. if you can send with mail, you can send via whatsapp please 07017298433

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Npower / IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT: SORTER / I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.