Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (94944 Views)

African Leaders Prepare To Meet Putin After Zelensky Rules Out Talks / Pope Offers To Meet Putin, Still Waiting To Hear Back / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Allikola(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Today is Saturday, let your spouse feel the STRENGTH !!! Get yourself the remedy for BIG JOYSTICK (CONFIRMED)

Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Truthisunique2: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Techguy96:

This is a lie, christians are very much like Muslim. Always want to force their opinion on everyone. China won't take it easy with anyone, their loyalty is to their country. They are not the kind of country u want as world power trust me.
joke on you o

Christians are not the ones forcing laws on not eating pork within the jurisdiction of a country that permit it

They are not the ones forcing laws on not drinking beer within the jurisdiction that allows it

They are not the ones creating desperate justice system aside the ones prescribe by the jurisdiction of state

They are not the ones forcing different marriage laws different from the ones of state

I can go on because the joke is really on you
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by thunderbabs: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Vladimir is a sick man
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by mhmsadyq(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
christians no get issue keeping to laws of the land that's why Muslims would continue to be the scape goat

Every where they go they create mini sharia law inside another state

Dem go too suffer if communism takes over the world

Cry cry!
Dem say na only one part of your brain kuku dey functional.
What do really know about China?
Or Because Christians are like prostitute (money for hand back for ground) they can survive communism.
Well, Muslims have always survive communism, you can ask Putin about USSR.
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Friend22(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Russia must take over the world with china

We would give Islamic terrorists the Uyghurs treatment

Enough of the west and it's pacifying of terrorists

It seems your brain has gone on recess.
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Eneye4me: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Thelife:

This is what happen when you don't know the different between war and terrorism.

Well I'm not surprise you can't be a mumuslim and still be sane. Never
people can perpetrate terror in fighting war.
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Eneye4me: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Ecos:
Islamic terrorist. Have u ever heard of Christian terrorist in your life? Weda u like it or not, Americans Will keep on bombing head slammers like you for a better world
The same way Nigerian Army will keep killing people like U for better unity.
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Eneye4me: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Camelot65:
Christian terrorism?? What does that mean?
Mean ur slave master.
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by sreamsense: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Eneye4me:
The biggest terrorism happen to mankind is Christains terrorism, they ochestrated world war 1, 2 and different terrorism all over the world.

Even if NDLEA should use the proposed lie detector on you after purchase, the machine will even call your name and call you capital liar. Jesus did not command his follower to kill in the name of religion. It is Mohammed that instructed his followers and laid example. ISIS, Boko Haram and other terrorists organizations got inspiration from Quran. Stop looking for partners in crime; Christians are even instructed to pray for their enemies

1 Like

Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Camelot65: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Eneye4me:
Mean ur slave master.
You and him are obviously on drugs.
Re: Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters by Thelife: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Eneye4me:
people can perpetrate terror in fighting war.

You still lack sense, tell your terrorist brother to declare war the way world war 1 and 2 was declared if they have the ball.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.