Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Powerful Book That Change My Mindset On Making Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Powerful Book That Change My Mindset On Making Money (191 Views)

By That Change Of Exam Date, You Have 27 Days To Prepare... / What I Told Benjamin That Change His Career Forever... / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Book That Change My Mindset On Making Money by Japhconsultant: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
The book title : turning yourself to a live breathing cash machine.

I learn everything I will be sharing with u here from a book this book by Tosin omotoso who also is an online business coach and entrepreneur.

U know as an average Nigerian who grow up in a average family, I didn't really know much about money until I stumbled on this book that transform my financial life.

Growing up, whenever I hear of making as much as N400K monthly all that comes to my mind is One person somewhere probably a graduate with degrees working in an office wearing a sharp suit sitting in front of a computer or may be a manager of an organization.

This same mindset has kept so many Nigerian who would have become millionaires today I'm abject poverty because they never believe they can do it because they are not graduates or don't have degrees.

HERE IS A SHORT STORY FROM THIS BOOK THAT INSTALL THE HUNGER TO SUCCEED IN ME
Permit me to quickly tell you about the story of a black man known as S.B Fuller. His story was one of those stories that helped me to strengthen the mindset that anyone can indeed move from the position of a prey to a predator regardless of how bad their condition may be. Fuller was born in 1905 to 2 farmers and throughout his childhood and teenage years, all he knew was consistent want and deep poverty. But all that changed when his mum was about to die. On her deathbed, she said to Fuller “We shouldn‟t be poor, S.B, and don‟t ever let me hear you say it is God‟s will. We‟re poor only because Father never developed the desire for anything else” These few words became deeply ingrained in his mind and changed his life. He developed the desire to become rich and this desire soon turned into an obsession. This desire compelled him into making plans and getting into action and soon , he became the first black multimillionaire in America.

LAW OF DESIRE : You can be, have or do anything that you want - only if you want it hard enough.

Re: Powerful Book That Change My Mindset On Making Money by Japhconsultant: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=Japhconsultant post=110511864]The book title : turning yourself to a live breathing cash machine.

I learn everything I will be sharing with u here from a book this book by Tosin omotoso who also is an online business coach and entrepreneur.

U know as an average Nigerian who grow up in a average family, I didn't really know much about money until I stumbled on this book that transform my financial life.

Growing up, whenever I hear of making as much as N400K monthly all that comes to my mind is One person somewhere probably a graduate with degrees working in an office wearing a sharp suit sitting in front of a computer or may be a manager of an organization.

This same mindset has kept so many Nigerian who would have become millionaires today I'm abject poverty because they never believe they can do it because they are not graduates or don't have degrees.

HERE IS A SHORT STORY FROM THIS BOOK THAT INSTALL THE HUNGER TO SUCCEED IN ME
Permit me to quickly tell you about the story of a black man known as S.B Fuller. His story was one of those stories that helped me to strengthen the mindset that anyone can indeed move from the position of a prey to a predator regardless of how bad their condition may be. Fuller was born in 1905 to 2 farmers and throughout his childhood and teenage years, all he knew was consistent want and deep poverty. But all that changed when his mum was about to die. On her deathbed, she said to Fuller “We shouldn‟t be poor, S.B, and don‟t ever let me hear you say it is God‟s will. We‟re poor only because Father never developed the desire for anything else” These few words became deeply ingrained in his mind and changed his life. He developed the desire to become rich and this desire soon turned into an obsession. This desire compelled him into making plans and getting into action and soon , he became the first black multimillionaire in America.

LAW OF DESIRE : You can be, have or do anything that you want - only if you want it hard enough.

You too can get the same result from this book

Contact me via whatsapp to get the link if you are interested in these book

Tel : 09023504271

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Without Leaving Your Job? / Online Lesson Videos For Secondary Schools / Cultural Day:ae-funai Staff School Calls For Cultural Renaissance Among Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.