Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Come Learn From Goats If.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Learn From Goats If.... (268 Views)

Come Learn How To Trade For Free / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Learn From Goats If.... by Kemistri(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
[b][/b]3 LESSONS FROM THE GOAT*

*Goat? What hell of lesson would I learn from that stubborn and stupid animal?*
*_I know these are the questions running through your mind now.*_

If only you will read this to the end, you would have learnt *3 major business secrets* from the life of a GOAT.

The 3rd point is the most critical

*Lesson1: A goat is a risk-taker.*

You will see a goat moving towards a bowl of cassava even though the owner is sitting close by with a big stick.

The goat wouldn’t mind.
Guess what’s on the mind of the goat.

“ I know I might get hit by this stick but at least, I would have picked up some sticks of cassava, I will shake the pain after.

*Lesson 2: A goat's diet is balanced.*

Have you ever seen a sick goat?

No?

Have you noticed at times, the goat eating some leaves at times?

Why?

I don’t know

But I believe the goat's diet strongly contribute to it’s strength, vigour and even it’s courage.

*Just like the goat, you must know the tools/materials/stuffs/trainings you need for you to be in that career/business.*

After discovering it, then go for it.

Don’t shy away

Don’t give excuse.

*Lesson 3: A goat is persistent, it never gives up.*

No matter how many times you drive the goat away from that bowl of cassava, it will keep coming back.

Even if you carry the cassava away from it’s sight eventually, it will still hang around, hoping..

For you to succeed in business/career, you must be persistent.

Stay there until it works
Only be sure it is the right thing you are doing.

*Now you see that the goat is not that bad afterall?*

**Next time, you see a goat, please salute!*
Don’t stop pressing for more.

Yours in success

Kemi Oladeji
Re: Come Learn From Goats If.... by Kemistri(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kemistri:
[b][/b]3 LESSONS FROM THE GOAT*

*Goat? What hell of lesson would I learn from that stubborn and stupid animal?*
*_I know these are the questions running through your mind now.*_

If only you will read this to the end, you would have learnt *3 major business secrets* from the life of a GOAT.

The 3rd point is the most critical

*Lesson1: A goat is a risk-taker.*

You will see a goat moving towards a bowl of cassava even though the owner is sitting close by with a big stick.

The goat wouldn’t mind.
Guess what’s on the mind of the goat.

“ I know I might get hit by this stick but at least, I would have picked up some sticks of cassava, I will shake the pain after.

*Lesson 2: A goat's diet is balanced.*

Have you ever seen a sick goat?

No?

Have you noticed at times, the goat eating some leaves at times?

Why?

I don’t know

But I believe the goat's diet strongly contribute to it’s strength, vigour and even it’s courage.

*Just like the goat, you must know the tools/materials/stuffs/trainings you need for you to be in that career/business.*

After discovering it, then go for it.

Don’t shy away

Don’t give excuse.

*Lesson 3: A goat is persistent, it never gives up.*

No matter how many times you drive the goat away from that bowl of cassava, it will keep coming back.

Even if you carry the cassava away from it’s sight eventually, it will still hang around, hoping..

For you to succeed in business/career, you must be persistent.

Stay there until it works
Only be sure it is the right thing you are doing.

*Now you see that the goat is not that bad afterall?*

**Next time, you see a goat, please salute!*
Don’t stop pressing for more.

Yours in success

Kemi Oladeji

(1) (Reply)

Sorted / Heritage Bank, SPAN Academy Support Entrepreneurs In Creative Industry / Holidays In Dubai What Are Dubai’s Major Natural Landmarks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.