Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies (1167 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2022

A Chief Magistrate’s Court in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, has ordered Audu Dare, 28, to be held in a detention center for the death of his six-year-old daughter, Ayomide.

According to the charge, the defendant, on February 19, 2022, in Ilawe Ekiti, “reasonably suspected to have murdered his six-year-old daughter, Ayomide, contrary to and punishable under Section 319 (1) of the Criminal Code Cap. C16 Laws of Ekiti State, 2012.”

The mother of the deceased, Eniola Aina, in her statement to the police, said she got married to the defendant some years ago, adding that the marriage was blessed with a child.

She noted that she left Dare’s house four years ago due to his “nonchalant and carefree attitude.”

Aina said, “On the fateful day, he came to my house in Ilawe Ekiti and requested to take out the deceased, which I obliged. He returned the girl around 12am and left. Shortly after that, the deceased began to complain of headaches and ache in her private parts. She was taken to a nearby hospital, where she told me ‘my father raped me”. She eventually died on the second day.”

Inspector Oriyomi Akinwale, the police prosecutor, who urged the court to remand the defendant, said, “Granting the order will allow the police to complete their investigation and forward the duplicate case file to the Directorate of Public Prosecutions for legal advice.”

The Chief Magistrate, Bankole Oluwasanmi, in his ruling, said the defendant “is hereby ordered to be remanded in the custody of the Nigerian Correctional Services, Ado Ekiti, while the case is adjourned till March 23, 2022, for mention.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaXc0D-oHxJ/

lalasticlala

Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
May the soul of this innocent girl rest in peace and may God punish every male on the surface of this earth.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by FaceTanke: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm

He is mad ni
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

He is mad ni
All men are mad ni
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Befulfilled(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sad
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by FaceTanke: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
All men are mad ni

No o

My father can't do such

And I cant

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

No o

My father can't do such

And I cant
You can't simply because you do not have a pen.is. If you do have, then not only you can, but you have.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by OUTLAWwizard: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Romanoff(f): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
May the soul of this innocent girl rest in peace and may God punish every male on the surface of this earth.

Ah. This is too much o.

You have a dad and brothers o.

Not all men are goats o.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by FaceTanke: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
You can't simply because you do not have a pen.is. If you do have, then not only you can, but you have.

I have one nah but me I no dey chop periwinkles cheesy

It works properly and accordingly

Would u like to check it out
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by christistruth01: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cultism and it's evil vices is a big problem that must be dealt with in Nigeria

Many people seem to loose their Sanity after joining Cults
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Cubalabloo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Honestly, some idiots are not worth to be called humans. Just take him out!
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by FuckDModz: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
The southwest needs to be invaded.

Yoruba savages need to be wiped out from the SW area in Nigeria. Very wicked animals!

We can tolerate Abokis there.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Ah. This is too much o.

Not all men are goats o.
Maybe it was a neuter gender that raped her.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by PointZerom: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Romanoff(f): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Maybe it was a neuter gender that raped her.

I know it's a man. But it doesn't mean all men are that way.

That one woman is a ho doesn't mean all women are.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Ah. This is too much o.

Not all men are goats o.
Because I have a dad and brothers, men should continue raping women right?
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Romanoff:

I know it's a man. But it doesn't mean all men are that way.

That one woman is a ho doesn't mean all women are.
But why is rape common with men?
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin
What is funny?
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Romanoff(f): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
But why is rape common with men?

I don't have an answer to your question but then, there are women who also abuse minors (rape).

I don't believe in making generalizations, else I'd be guilty of what I'm accusing others for.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Romanoff(f): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Because I have a dad and brothers, men should continue raping women right?

No. Are your bothers and your father rapists?

If they are not, you are calling them rapist with your generalization.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Naijanascam: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why all these abominable things happening in all AFONJA region lately as if tomorrow no dey?.......
skull mining
Vag*na destroying
Wickedness
Witch craft ...
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Fashionista01(f): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Reading
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Fashionista01(f): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
A man that cannot control his third leg is a problem to his househood and the society.

Rest in peace baby girl. It is a world full of wicked beings.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by GOFRONT(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
cool

Now, did y'all remember one Mr Ayinde who is a music director in the U.S whose ugly News greeted the FP of Nairaland last two weeks ago about how he got 4 of his daughters pregnant and locked them all up in an apartment??......and I made a comment on that thread, calling on all mothers and housewives to be vigilant whenever and wherever a daughter and her daddy trade places??......

Here comes another gory News again so similar to that of Ayinde's and I am going back to that Ayinde's thread to copy my comments and paste them here @ d bolded below

That Some women should start to learn to keep their daughters away from these set of people below:

1. Mothers, keep your daughters away from your Husband (Her daddy).

2. Mothers, keep you daughters away from your brothers. (Her Uncle)

3. Mothers keep your daughters away from your Nepehew (Her male Cousin)

Mother that have ear, let her hear. because A mans third leg never have a control. It has no sense to decipher the Vjay of a daughter from the Vj of a wife.

The most senseless living thing I have seen on this earth is the penis of a Man.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Fashionista01(f): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
A man that cannot control his third leg is a problem to his househood and society.

Rest in peace baby girl. It is a world full of wicked beings.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Romanoff:

I don't have an answer to your question but then, there are women who also abuse minors (rape).

I don't believe in making generalizations, else I'd be guilty of what I'm accusing others for.
Mention me on a thread where Nigerian woman commits rape crime and drop your acct no on the thread I will reward you. I give you till Sunday to do that.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
yes o,including your dad and brothers.wretch
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by Romanoff(f): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Mention me on a thread where Nigerian woman commits rape crime and drop your acct no on the thread I will reward you. I give you till Sunday to do that.

I can't search for one. But I have read of cases on twitter and I know gist who were abused by their maids or aunts.
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by drimzsmoke(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Romanoff:

I can't search for one. But I have read of cases on twitter and I know gist who were abused by their maids or aunts.
https://www.nairaland.com/5919561/24-year-lady-arrested-raping...will this count
Rape is not a gender thing,I was raped as a child and I know guys who were raped too...for a male child,rape is not painful unless the older adult start sucking the child's penis,then the child will start crying,other than that,it's an enjoyable act for a male child but it damages everybody psychologically
Re: Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies by saphiere(f): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique justwise
Watch the video below.

When ever I preach against rape, when ever I advise women to keep their daughters away from men, people think I'm mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnONzE-Qow4

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Student Arrested In Russia For Twerking At War Memorial (video) / Murdered Sokoto Student Was FCS Sisters’ Coordinator; PFN In Crucial Meeting / Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.