Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

"No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) (913 Views)

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku lecturer has reportedly prevented students from taking classes after they showed up for class with no brasserie on, Siggy reports.

A video which has surfaced online captures the moment the lecturer chased out tons of Nigerian students from the lecture room for allegedly not wearing their bra.

One of the defaulters who was behind the recording disclosed that the lecturer sent the students out of the lecture room for not putting on their bra and panties.

She also disclosed that those on rugged jeans were not spared as they were asked to leave the lecture hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioS7OnPbcVs

Source: SIGGY

1 Like

Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
He should have allowed them in... Although we all know that female dressing has worsened within the past few years.
Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
VERY USELESS GENDER angry

1 Like

Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by Prosperous111(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
I love all this kind policy.

Moral and conduct should increase more in our Schools, all this Jezebel of nowadays wan turn everything upside down

Imagine sitting next to a braless babe with pointing nipples cool

After Dem go dey shout rape rape up and down. I'm not supporting rape oh abeg but make our girls get sense by force

2 Likes

Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Afi siru. A student needed to reminded and forced to wear underwear garments like Bra before leaving home or the room. smh.

Those choosing all these small small schools that are glorified primary schools better have a rethink.
Serious organizations and employers of these days do not hire products from this kind of schools o.
Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by TONYE001(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
I love all this kind policy.

Moral and conduct should increase more in our Schools, all this Jezebel of nowadays wan turn everything upside down

Imagine sitting next to a braless babe with pointing nipples cool

After Dem go dey shout rape rape up and down. I'm not supporting rape oh abeg but make our girls get sense by force

...but males not wearing singlets, sagging their trousers, or wearing tight clothes exposing their musculatures should be allowed, yes?

With the so-called high moral standard in Africa, where have we gotten to?

If the school has a working policy against indecent dressing, male and female students inappropriately dressed have no business being on campus in the first place. On whose authority has this lecturer to supervise the inner wears of her students? How would she even go about this?

My God! It is tiring being an African, really. Hypocrisy reeks here.

By the way, if one is in a serious business like receiving lectures and you are distracted by the nipples of lady, it goes to show how dysfunctional the person's brain is...
Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by jenny005: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Atleast he did the right thing. This is just an eye opener, if all the lecturer cud be morally wise then i think that the rate of immorality wud have been reduced.
Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by Prosperous111(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
TONYE001:

...but males not wearing singlets, sagging their trousers, or wearing tight clothes exposing their musculatures should be allowed, yes?

With the so-called high moral standard in Africa, where have we gotten to?

If the school has a working policy against indecent dressing, male and female students inappropriately dressed have no business being on campus in the first place. On whose authority has this lecturer to supervise the inner wears of her students? How would she even go about this?

My God! It is tiring being an African, really. Hypocrisy reeks here.

By the way, if one is in a serious business like receiving lectures and you are distracted by the nipples of lady, it goes to show how dysfunctional the person's brain is...

Oga don't be carried away by all this Hollywood lifestyle. We have a culture in Africa before the colonisation. Ni Ile Yoruba ama n bo ihoho wa ki awon oyinbo to de. There's less crime in the whole Africa before civilization. Walking naked up and down is not in African genes. Don't be carried away by civilization wey be say no be we get am. Support this and let the argument die down my bro
Re: "No Bra, No Entry" - Delta Poly Female Lecturer Chases Out Defaulters (VIDEO) by TONYE001(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:

Oga don't be carried away by all this Hollywood lifestyle. We have a culture in Africa before the colonisation. Ni Ile Yoruba ama n bo ihoho wa ki awon oyinbo to de. There's less crime in the whole Africa before civilization. Walking naked up and down is not in African genes. Don't be carried away by civilization wey be say no be we get am. Support this and let the argument die down my bro

Hello.

1. My post does not support indecent dressing.

2. Africa did not have less crime before civilization. As a matter of fact, things were worse. We killed and ate each other, forcefully married women, invaded other lands and did unimaginable things. Civilization is a major blessing to the African continent.

3. In fact, in the prehistoric era, people dressed indecently! Some cultures in Southern Africa and elsewhere still do. Difference is that everything has been sexualized in today's world. Hundreds of years ago, a lady walking the streets with bare breasts wasn't a big deal; men were sparsely dressed too. But now, BECAUSE OF CIVILIZATION, it has become unacceptable. A mere hug has been sexualized. Having a female visitor has been sexualized. I have read with disgust (here) how males are quick to think that a female visitor is an avenue for sex. There was a time I had more female friends than male friends and I honestly never entertained sexual thoughts for any of them. Grab?

4. Our world has deteriorated to unspeakable levels. Indecent dressing and sexual immoralities are big problems but do not top the list of problems we have as a nation.

5. I refer you to my initial post again, please. See that it does not support indecent dressing.

6. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Solve Mathemetics And Win MTN Recharge Card / Phd POF For Student Visa In Quebec Canada / Can You Correct A Wrongly Linked Email To Your JAMB Account On JAMB Portal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.