Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Promise Me You Won’t Compete With Me In The Future - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promise Me You Won’t Compete With Me In The Future - Bobrisky (191 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promise Me You Won’t Compete With Me In The Future - Bobrisky by Ayinesongya3: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Despite the competition with his protege, James Brown, controversial crossdresser Bobrisky is not resting on his laurels in ensuring he remains in the spotlight.

Bob issues a warning to his new mentee in a recent Instagram post, urging her to guarantee that she will not compete with him in the future.

He also advised the lady not to let anyone pressure her into competing with him, as he did with James Brown after their incident at the Lagos Police Station.

According to him, the woman who appeared to be a die-hard fan has demonstrated her loyalty, but it isn’t enough for him to declare she won’t betray him in the future.

<b>See post below:</b>

Re: Promise Me You Won’t Compete With Me In The Future - Bobrisky by OBALOLA55(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
THIS IDRIS OKUNEYE JUST DEY FIND WOMAN WEY HE GO GIVE BELE

(1) (Reply)

First AGN President, Veteran Actor Lari Williams, Is Dead / Invasion Of Ukraine By Russia: Coach Resigns From Lokomotiv Moscow / Breaking: First Batch Of Nigerians From Ukraine Arrives Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.