Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Only For Direct Car Owners - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Only For Direct Car Owners (398 Views)

Direct Car Owners Drop Your Rides For Marketing | Lagos | Abuja | Port Harcourt / 3 Months Used ML350 Owner Direct Car Is Barely Driven And Used Barely Within / Thread for direct toks Truck heads and body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Direct Car Owners by greggng: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
I need a solid car that meets the following standard. It must be lagos registered cars . That means the plate number must be lagos number

You must be the first owner of the car

It must be first body
The engine , gear and ac most be in top condition

All document must be intact and tally with the name of whoever I am going to pay to

The cars I need are

Toyota corolla 2004 to 07
Honda accord 2003 to 05
Honda pilot 2007 model

All cars must ve verifiable custom papers
Direct owner pls contact me via WhatsApp 08062593234 for inspection and payment tomorrow
Re: Only For Direct Car Owners by Alfred74: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2022
greggng:
I need a solid car that meets the following standard. It must be lagos registered cars . That means the plate number must be lagos number

You must be the first owner of the car

It must be first body
The engine , gear and ac most be in top condition

All document must be intact and tally with the name of whoever I am going to pay to

The cars I need are

Toyota corolla 2004 to 07
Honda accord 2003 to 05
Honda pilot 2007 model

All cars must ve verifiable custom papers
Direct owner pls contact me via WhatsApp 08062593234 for inspection and payment tomorrow
You won buy motor you dey find direct owner with their names on the docs.Make others nor fit chop 50k as you de chop am?self centered mofo
Re: Only For Direct Car Owners by greggng: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Alfred74:
You won buy motor you dey find direct owner with their names on the docs.Make others nor fit chop 50k as you de chop am?self centered mofo

I don't deny people their comission whether they are owner or not . Infact I pay them.tbeir commission separately. But due to security concern of dealing with someone who is not the original owner that is why I insist on meeting the owner . I am not going to the owner to start negotiating. I am only going to him to ascertain he is the real owner and I wouldn't risk buying stolen car .
Re: Only For Direct Car Owners by Carparts888(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2022
There are ways to verify if it's a stolen vehicle or not and there is also a document of the vehicle that contains phone number and address of the car owner.
Most car owners dont have time to sell directly and they also use agents for fast sale.
greggng:

I don't deny people their comission whether they are owner or not . Infact I pay them.tbeir commission separately. But due to security concern of dealing with someone who is not the original owner that is why I insist on meeting the owner . I am not going to the owner to start negotiating. I am only going to him to ascertain he is the real owner and I wouldn't risk buying stolen car .

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 6 Months Reg Toyota Camry Sport Edition..awoof Price ! / Neat Used Toyota Bank Type Corolla / Nigeria Used 2011toyota Corolla...2.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.