Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS (5024 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by DrGoodman: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast after those so called innocent Igbos were killed there were no more Unknown gunmen attacks. Keeping fooling yourself. Everytime innocent youth.

The ones you killed in Obigbo? There was never unknown gunmen attacks, dss were doing the attacking and coming back with uniform troops to do the shooting on innocent people.

That's what Obadiah mailafia said.

In 2022, the fulani will start a war and wage war on the south of Nigeria.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by DrGoodman: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast those your so called innocent Igbo youths after killing them. Unknown gunmen attacked ceased in Rivers state till today

The ones you killed in Obigbo? There was never unknown gunmen attacks, dss were doing the attacking and coming back with uniform troops to do the shooting on innocent people.

That's what Obadiah mailafia said.

In 2022, the fulani will start a war and wage war on the south of Nigeria.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by DrGoodman: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ojiofor:

Not in Igboland.
Fulani herdsmen terrorist does not impersonate another tribe whenever they go on attack,more over ESN/UGM doesn't hide their tribal and ideological IPOB identity whenever they strike.
Watch how ESN/UGM operates they do not hide the motive behind their evil act.How can you mistaken them for Fulani?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jtejOPhbY

Whenever an attacker is not hiding his identity, he's acting a script. Fulani herdsmen dress themselves in biafran colours to deceive the gullible.

Which Ipob member will take up a gun and attack when they were said to be prosc?

Do you think they are fulanis that didn't go to school.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by Simplelion: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

He's in the media side of things, so he doesn't go out to shoot innocent people. He night be travelling with Bandits kking people on the roads, and later he will do a photo ops and post on social media. He can even be a staff of the information ministry attached to his brothers in the army to spread the propaganda against IPOB, and do their sadistic bidding of killing Igbos.

he will surely fail, it's just a matter of time. I don't support ipbo or what ever, but looking for an ugly pictures to paint them bad is uncalled for, he shouldn't forget that no matter how he hide not even Nigeria government can save him when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

Whenever an attacker is not hiding his identity, he's acting a script. Fulani herdsmen dress themselves in biafran colours to deceive the gullible.

Which Ipob member will take up a gun and attack when they were said to be prosc?

Do you think they are fulanis that didn't go to school.

But whenever those Fulani-UGM impersonators are caught or killed they turn out be Igbo like in Enugu yesterday, how do you explain that?
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by DrGoodman: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ojiofor:

But whenever those Fulani-UGM impersonators are caught or killed they turn out be Igbo like in Enugu yesterday, how do you explain that?

Because innocent people were caught and the army filled with fulani people did what they were ordered to do, shooting innocent Igbos. The guys are dead, so case closed.

As they think.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

Because innocent people were caught and the army filled with fulani people did what they were ordered to do, shooting innocent Igbos. The guys are dead, so case closed.

As they think.

You will never accept reality on the ground because you support it.
You guys would have denied Ikonso and Dragon if it wans't too obvious.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by DrGoodman: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ojiofor:

You will never accept reality on the ground because you support it.
You guys would have denied Ikonso and Dragon if it wans't too obvious.

Thise were IPOB members, very popular ones. Who did they kill? Nobody. They were caught and quickly silenced because they are Igbo people, if Abba kyari is an Igboman, he will be shot dead on the same night he was bursted by the USA.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

Thise were IPOB members, very popular ones. Who did they kill? Nobody. They were caught and quickly silenced because they are Igbo people, if Abba kyari is an Igboman, he will be shot dead on the same night he was bursted by the USA.

Yeah all the bokoharam fighters they roast everyday are killed because they are Kanuri.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by DrGoodman: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ojiofor:

Yeah all the bokoharam fighters they roast everyday are killed because they are Kanuri.

Those are innocent Hausa people killed by Bandits for standing up to fight for their land, but the fulani controlled media will turn the story and report that Bokoharam fighters were killed.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by iykeesth: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2022
minasi4841:
Despite everything bandits are doing nobody is killing them. Can u guys leave ESN and Unknown gunmen alone we are not complaining.

Na God go punish you and ur family, those ipob terrorist will kill ur family next b4 you get sense

1 Like

Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2022
DrGoodman:

In the cctv footage in hope Uzodinma house Ikonso was among the saint unknown gunmen
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by chiipink(f): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine?
While some were even insulting you on that thread calling you jobless.. undecided

I have told u stay clear of nigeria politics ..
Do u know that this guy u are supporting was deprorted from turkey for all sorts of crime including drugs and women trafficking , he was on a wanted list of nigera govement.. but sundenly they forgive him becoz he agreed to fight against freedom fighters in nigeria( which is the evil goverment biggest nightamre)
Most of the crimes u read here and tagged ipob is the handword of nigeria terrorist army..they are killing innocent people and tag them a different name with propaganda picutures and this guy works with them
What u do not know is bigger than u.
Nigeria is an eveil country that dies all sorts of evil then uses media to report the opposit.

Below is the picture of the same guy u are supporting. This is a pic of him forcing sex on 1 of his victims . U can see the pain on the gals face.
He also trafics them and take away their travel papers so they cant ascape.

U can also read the chat between him and of the gals where she was begging to be freed.

check his profile pic and check this pic if they are different person.

Pls stay clear off nigeria politics its much more then what u see. Nigeria goverment are killing innocent people but reporting the oposite with the media.

1 Like

Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:34am On Feb 25, 2022
chiipink:

Do u know that this guy u are supporting was deprorted from turkey for all sorts of crime including drugs and women trafficking , he was on a wanted list of nigera govement.. but sundenly they forgive him becoz he agreed to fight against freedom fighters in nigeria( which is the evil goverment biggest nightamre)
Most of the crimes u read here and tagged ipob is the handword of nigeria terrorist army..they are killing innocent people and tag them a different name with propaganda picutures and this guy works with them
Nigeria is an eveil country that dies all sorts of evil then uses media to report the opposit.

Below is the picture of the same guy u are supporting. This is a pic of him forcing sex on 1 of his victims . U can see the pain on the gals face.

U can also read the chat between him and of the gals where she was begging to be freed.

Pls stay clear off nigeria politics its much more then what u see. Nigeria goverment are killing innocent people but reporting the oposite with the media.

That face was used in a valentine's meme na on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6986927/funniest-valentine-memes-u-laugh#110231924
grin

Una too like propaganda err
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:56am On Feb 25, 2022
chiipink:

You are a very useless and a very stupid person.
Reading your nonsense comment alone one will easily recognize that you're an uneducated he-goat

1 Like

Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by chiipink(f): 2:14am On Feb 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

That face was used in a valentine's meme na on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6986927/funniest-valentine-memes-u-laugh#110231924
grin

Una too like propaganda err

Lemao Which properganda..
A picture that has been in circulation for over 2years i...t was clearly ur face.
call on God name and swaer on ur life that u are not the person on the pic..or u know nothing about it. DEVIL angry
U will die young ..allthe evil u comited ..u will die young in painful and shameful way.. cursed devil

EKWENSU SON OF LUCIFER...the devil wi take ur soul deservedly
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by chiipink(f): 2:15am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
You are a very useless and a very stupid person.
Reading your nonsense comment alone one will easily recognize that you're an uneducated he-goat

Fool if u like quite me ur numerous 10 mo ikers ..
U WILL DIE YOUNG FOR ALLTHE EVIL U COMMITED

1 Like

Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 25, 2022
minasi4841:

The only Igbos ESN kills are Saboteurs who don't believe in Biafra by breaking sit at home and other things

Ipob terrorists everywhere.

The killing will soon reach u.

Biafra my foot..ndi ala
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by juman(m): 4:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Those ipob members are armed robbers, kidnappers etc.
They use ipob as cover to do their crimes.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2022
DrGoodman:

The truth,is that they are fooling a lot of people, there's nothing as frightening as shooting people dead, shutting them up before they have the chance to defend themselves. By the jungle justice method, all their attrocities are buried.

But when you have fulanis controlling

Army
Police
Civil defence
Information ministry

They write the scripts and act it, then use the media to support themselves.
Oga you are on point you know exactly how they roll. That bingo that calls itself oyigboupdate or udele thinks everybody is dumb.
Re: The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS by KingRhodes1(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Why e come pain you like this? You dey part of ESN?
DrGoodman:
You exposed them and the people were all waiting for you to come and shoot them?

Lies can never become truths.

Keep killing innocent Igbo youths in the name of ESN camp. Ipob had told you there is no ESN camp anywhere and you keep on pushing your murderous propaganda because your region likes bloodletting, killing and dominating others for the underground robbery you are doing.

You will always lose in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike / Latest News Headlines On Nigeria / Abia To Probe Orji Kalu's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.