Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere (21608 Views)

Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video) / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by suppol: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2022
please they should come back home, after the war they can go back
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by adeolaben(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
No place like home, whether good or bad.

Where is home? Anywhere/ place you find yourself comfortable with all needed amenities....
So does Nigeria offer this ?
And again are you living in your village of origin? Because, I think that should be your home..... Mr.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by MoneyGoDrop: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=okoIYAyin post=110524639]

How some of you reason from the anus baffles me really. If Nigeria is as bad as you lot try to paint it, i can only wonder how you're still alive!

Mr Albert Einstein, nobody is dragging wisdom with you but I'll rather stay back in Ukraine, then to come back to this country where a range of things is waiting to kill you. From UGM,Boko haram,bandists,police,army,joblessness,depression,skull miners or even your neighbours.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by lebron7(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2022
angelEmade:

Have you read about the Ukrainian woman that confronted Russians today?? The Russians were still addressing her like "ma'am please go that way we are here on duties"
In war somethings are unavoidable.
Some people were bombed by our army recently remember??
That's my point sir
The person I replied was saying it like the Russians are afraid of killing civilians
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Litmus: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
NGpatriot:

Just japa your ass to Ukraine and start working your ass off in Ukraine to send money back to Naija for us to develop and progress with.

All the money you send to Nigeria to build your village house dey grow our economy...

You people are more useful to Nigeria while abroad than right here in Nigeria...

that
Oya, go collect visa and japa... grin

Exactly. What value would this type of people be to Nigeria in Nigeria ? We have 250 million people. These type of people that are abroad doubtlessly did nothing but insult the country when they were in Nigeria. I stated in another thread that their families would want them back but your point has made me reconsider. Now I can see that their families would not even want them back. Return to do what exactly ,cuss,rob,rape, run away?They can do no better than this! The character they make so public justify the statement.The character that is easily capable of insulting their place of birth, your ancestral land, the place your umbilical cord was severed just because of material things,is worthless to a nation. Yes, indeed, even their families would rather they earn and send back money or die abroad than return and be a moany, cussy, jobless nuisance. Those that will make Nigeria great are the ones that want to stay in Nigeria, see the problems, understand why and yet are ready to stay and contribute positively. Or if they go abroad, still respect themselves, their nation of origin and mindful that millions of Nigerians would be better served if he or she abroad advertised Nigeria positively in order to encourage investment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Selfmotivated: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nbotee:
Whixh kind foolish evacuation is the govt planning now that fighting has started? Abi they think it is cows that's involved so they expect them to trek across the border
In war situation planes are targeed by enemies sniper... This should not be a repeat of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was travelling over conflict-hit Ukraine on 17 July 2014 when it disappeared from radar.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by luluman: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Esseite:
They think war is 1hr 45min film..
Shut up. Are you not facing internal war now in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
People doubted me when I said those in Nigeria are in worse situations. These ones in Ukraine understand the reality in Nigeria.

You are mentally sick. YOU AND THE OTHER RETARDS WHO THINK LIKE YOU.

Spit. worthless.

A country under major military attack by Russia in what could spill into nuclear war at anytime, is better to you than your own country.

You are sick in the head.

This was how you cretins ended up as slaves in Libya and Lebanon, sucking Arab dicks as they threw you food meant for dogs. Till the point you went on YouTube to beg the Nigeria govt to evacuate you, which they did.

You Nigerians, your wretched inferiority complex and self hatred will lead you into the very fire of nuclear cataclysm, and it would be every bit what you deserve. Dumb, stupid CRETINS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Smartiyke40: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
We can't b surprise to hear that... That is wot we can xpect from a government that never values lives of her people... I Wish them all Safety!!!
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Smartiyke40:
We can't b surprise to hear that... That is wot we can xpect from a government that never values lives of her people... I Wish them all Safety!!!

And the nuclear armed Russian army values those Nigerian lives in Ukraine, correct?

Dumb and dumber. Stupid brainless retards!@!

Please, I WISH YOU COULD ALL GET A VISA AND TRAVEL TO UKRAINE.

Make bomb kill una finish there.

THE LESS STUPID AND DUMB NIGERIANS WE HAVE IN OUR MIDST, THE BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by adeolaben(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Selfmotivated:

In war situation planes are targeed by enemies sniper... This should not be a repeat of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was travelling over conflict-hit Ukraine on 17 July 2014 when it disappeared from radar.

It was actually a plane crash.... It wasn't related to the 2014 conflict in Ukraine...

Read.... Read and read more....

I wonder why many Nigerians find it hard to read.... When we see long articles, we call them LONG EPISTLE , scared of how long it would take us to read.....

They can read a whole bunch of stupid gossips online...
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Litmus:

Exactly. What value would this type of people be to Nigeria in Nigeria ? We have 250 million people. These type of people that are abroad doubtlessly did nothing but insult the country when they were in Nigeria. I stated in another thread that their families would want them back but your point has made me reconsider. Now I can see that their families would not even want them back. Return to do what exactly ,cuss,rob,rape, run away?They can do no better than this! The character they make so public justify the statement.The character that is easily capable of insulting their place of birth, your ancestral land, the place your umbilical cord was severed just because of material things,is worthless to a nation. Yes, indeed, even their families would rather they earn and send back money or die abroad than return and be a moany, cussy, jobless nuisance. Those that will make Nigeria great are the ones that want to stay in Nigeria, see the problems, understand why and yet are ready to stay and contribute positively. Or if they go abroad, still respect themselves, their nation of origin and mindful that millions of Nigerians would be better served if he or she abroad advertised Nigeria positively in order to encourage investment.

You are assuming these animals have proper thinking faculties. Forget them. They are lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
luluman:
Shut up. Are you not facing internal war now in Nigeria?

Your mother is facing war. Bastard. You are facing war in Nigeria yet you have time to post trash on NAIRALAND.

Why aren't you in a refugee camp, starving with your entire family?

Or you don't know what war means? You think war is to sit in your parlour typing rubbish with your overfed fat belly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

You are mentally sick. YOU AND THE OTHER RETARDS WHO THINK LIKE YOU.
Spit. worthless.
A country under major military attack by Russia in what could spill into nuclear war at anytime, is better to you than your own country.
You are sick in the head.
This was how you cretins ended up as slaves in Libya and Lebanon, sucking Arab dicks as they threw you food meant for dogs. Till the point you went on YouTube to beg the Nigeria govt to evacuate you, which they did.
You Nigerians, your wretched inferiority complex and self hatred will lead you into the very fire of nuclear cataclysm, and it would be every bit what you deserve. Dumb, stupid CRETINS.
More bomb blasts happen in northern Nigeria. More people die in northern Nigeria. Even military barracks are being attacked in Nigeria. Python dance killed many in Imo State. Unknown gunmen are killing people in Biafra. How have you helped all those victims in Nigeria and in Biafra to show that you are not more retard and sick than I am? Or, are those ones not humans? Or, is there number not higher than the number of casualties in Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

More bomb blasts happen in northern Nigeria. More people die in northern Nigeria. Even military barracks are being attacked in Nigeria. Python dance killed many in Imo State. Unknown gunmen are killing people in Biafra. How have you helped all those victims in Nigeria and in Biafra to show that you are not more retard and sick than I am? Or, are those ones not humans? Or, is there number not higher than the number of casualties in Ukraine?

Dumbo. 14,000 people were killed by Ukrainian forces in the east of the country in the last 7 years, which is worse than Boko Haram statistics. Added to that, they are now fighting a NUCLEAR ARMED SUPERPOWER led by a dictator, yet YOUR DUNCE HEAD is still talking about ''python dance'' and ''unknown gunmen''?

Do you know what nuclear bombs and nuclear radiation does to people?

If Russia ventures into NATO territory even by mistake, that will invite nuclear war. That is how dangerous the situation is there.

You are truly a dunce. You and the other DUMB AND DUMBER Nigerians on Nairaland, plus your fellow brainless Nigerian donkeys sitting in Ukraine waiting for Putin's forces to finish them off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

Dumbo. 14,000 people were killed by Ukrainian forces in the east of the county in the last 7 years, which is worse than Boko Haram statistics. Added to that, they are now fighting a NUCLEAR ARMED SUPERPOWER led by a dictator, yet YOUR DUNCE HEAD is still talking about ''python dance'' and ''unknown gunmen''?
Do you know what nuclear bombs and nuclear radiation does to people?
If Russia ventures into NATO territory even by mistake, that will invite nuclear war. That is how dangerous the situation is there.
You are truly a dunce. You and the other DUMB AND DUMBER Nigerians on Nairaland.
You are the dumbest person I have seen on Nairaland. Why are you talking about what happened 7 years ago in Ukraine? The comparison is between the current state of Nigeria and the current state of Ukraine. Python dance started in 2017 and has not stopped. Soldiers and police are still being deployed to Biafra. Boko Haram still gets public funds as ransom still displaces communities and still kills numerous people in northern Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are the dumbest person I have seen on Nairaland. Why are you talking about what happened 7 years ago in Ukraine? The comparison is between the current state of Nigeria and the current state of Ukraine.

Dumbo. The killings in Ukraine did not happen ''7 years ago''. I said they have been happening OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS. Air head. All mouth no brain to understand.

Python dance started in 2018 and has not stopped. Soldiers and police are still being deployed to Biafra. Boko Haram still gets public funds as ransom still displaces communities and still kills numerous people in northern Nigeria.

SHUT YOUR LOW IQ TRAP and use your brain. War against a NUCLEAR POWER RAINING BOMBS AND MISSILES is on a completely different level and scale from the local stupid trash you are typing. Fcking dullard with no brain. YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST REPULSIVE. Your ignorance and stupidity wears a hat. Go and check the record of European warfare in the last century. They slaughtered over 100 MILLION of themselves in 20th century wars. They are prone to savage violence and barbarism against themselves. But will your colonised,''Oyinbo is god'' heads see them for what they are?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

Dumbo. The killings in Ukraine did not happen ''7 years ago''. I said they have been happening OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS. Air head. All mouth no brain. to understand.[/b]
Mumu, should I bring up Biafra war that happened decades ago?

Rossikk:

SHUT YOUR LOW IQ TRAP and use your brain. War against a NUCLEAR POWER RAINING BOMB AND MISSILES is on a completely different level and scale from the local stupid trash your are typing. Fcking dullard.
Has the death toll in Ukraine this week risen above death tolls in Nigeria this year? Answer these two questions.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, should I bring up Biafra war that happened decades ago?

Has the death toll in Ukraine this week risen above death tolls in Nigeria this year? Answer these two questions.

Brainless dunce. Why measure one week against one year?

Is that not a sign of madness and low IQ?

Their entire capital Kiev, has been deserted overnight. Everyone's left, knowing what is coming.

Has Abuja or Lagos been deserted overnight?

Or are more people trooping there as we speak?

Mumu people. Tufiakwa.

PLEASE, DO US A FAVOUR. GO TO UKRAINE. PLEASE. I BEG YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

Brainless dunce. Why measure one week against one year?
Mumu, no war in Nigeria, yet people are being killed by Boko Haram, soldiers and police.

Mumu, a situation whereby war and bombing of less than a week in Ukraine have not damaged up to what has been damaged in Nigeria this year, what do you think will happened to people in Nigeria if the war going on Ukrain happens in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Janet200: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
kris:
If only they have gone to the border and cross over to Poland as refugees and with that they can get residential permit in any Western country they end up in.
I don't know if they can still easily get to the border now.

Can they get residential permit in Poland, my sister and some Nigerians are on their way from Ukraine to poland now, how can she do it when she get to poland.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, no war in Nigeria, yet people are being killed by Boko Haram, soldiers and police.

Mumu, are people not being killed daily in America? Do you know that 50,000 people are shot dead there each year? So what is your point?

Mumu, a situation whereby war and bombing of less than a week have not damaged up to what has been damaged in Nigeria this year, what do you think will happened to people in Nigeria IF the war going on Ukrain happens in Nigeria?

MUMU WITH NO BRAIN, THERE IS NO ''IF'' IN THE REAL WORLD.

Either there is a war in NIGERIA with the possibility of descent to nuclear conflict, and mass extermination of the entire 220 million
Nigerian population, or there is not. AND THERE IS NOT. In Ukraine, there is.

So please, pack your bags, go to Ukraine, and get bombed to smithereens. You hate yourself and your country, so go and die in Ukraine. SPIT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

MUMU WITH NO BRAIN, THERE IS NO ''IF'' IN THE REAL WORLD.
Either there is a war in NIGERIA with possibility of descent to nuclear conflict, and mass extermination of entie populations, or there is not.

Mumu, answer my question.
No war in Nigeria, yet soldiers, Boko Haram and police are killing Nigerians. The war in Ukraine has not killed as much as the number of people soldiers, Boko Haram and police have killed in Nigeria this year. So, is Nigeria safer than Ukraine?
Until you answer this question, you are a mumu making noise.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, answer my question.
No war in Nigeria, yet soldiers, Boko Haram and police are killing Nigerians.

MUMU. No war in America, yet gangs, police and citizens are killing Americans. Explain.

The war in Ukraine has not killed as much as the number of people soldiers, Boko Haram and police have killed in Nigeria this year.

That's because the war in Ukraine just started yesterday, you fcking dunce!

My goodness you're dumb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Why would anyone want to come back? Even with this war, Ukraine is still safer than Nigeria.

You are here in Nigeria typing without any fear of what awaits your city today, and yet you say Ukraine is safer than Nigeria.

I pray you don't get to witness war.

Like Longfellow said, when World War III happens, the living will envy the dead.

That should tell you how scary war is.

Ukraine is the worst place to be in right now.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

No war in America, yet gangs, police and citizens are killing Americans.
THAT'S BECAUSE THE WAR IN UKRAINE JUST STARTED yesterday, you fcking dunce!
My goodness you're dumb.
When did Boko Haram kill Americans this year? When did American soldiers do python dance against Americans this year or in the past 20 years? When did America experience unknown gunmen this year?

Mumu, answer those questions.
Even if war started in Ukraine just today, the violence in Ukraine this year is not as disastrous as the violence in Nigeria this year.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are here in Nigeria typing without any fear of what awaits your city today, and yet you say Ukraine is safer than Nigeria.

I pray you don't get to witness war.

Like Longfellow said, when World War III happens, the living will envy the dead.

That should tell you how scary war is.

Ukraine is the worst place to be in right now.

Honestly, many Nigerians suffer from very low IQ. All he sees are ''white people'' which to him means ''God''. So even if they are starting nuclear war there, he will prefer to die under white dropped nuclear bombs than to live in ''unsafe'' Nigeria.

Nuclear bombs and nuclear missiles are far 'safer' than Fulani herdsmen after all, in his little colonised head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

Honestly, many Nigerians suffer from very low IQ. All he sees are ''white people'' which to him means ''God''. So even if they are starting nuclear war there, he will prefer to die under white dropped nuclear bombs than to live in ''unsafe'' Nigeria. Nuclear bombs and missiles are far safer than Fulani herdsmen after all.

Help me tell him o.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

When did Boko Haram kill Americans this year? When did American soldiers do python dance against Americans this year or in the past 20 years? When did America experience unknown gunmen this year?

Low IQ. America has its own set of killers. They are called gangsters, thugs, serial killers, neo-nazis, KKK, mass shooters, drive-by shooters, police etc. They are not called ''Boko Haram''.

Mumu, answer those questions.
Even if war started in Ukraine just today, the violence in Ukraine this year is not as disastrous as the violence in Nigeria this year.

How the hell do you know what violence has occurred in Ukraine ''this year''?

Do you think CNN reports when the Ukrainian forces kill Russian speakers in the south east?

The west supports Ukraine, so their media turns a blind eye to Ukrainian atrocities.

Now Russia has invaded to stop the slaughter, and is armed with nuclear weapons. The USA, UK and others are lining up with nuclear weapons. PLEASE GO THERE AND DIE AND STOP BOTHERING US, ASSWIPE SLAVE WHO HATES HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
adeolaben:

Where is home? Anywhere/ place you find yourself comfortable with all needed amenities....
So does Nigeria offer this ?
And again are you living in your village of origin? Because, I think that should be your home..... Mr.

You will get your needed amenities in the form of nuclear radiation and nuclear missiles in Ukraine.

Followed by nuclear winter.

So please move there. DUMB AND DUMBER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by immortalcrown(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rossikk:

Low IQ. America has its own set of killers. They are called gangsters, thugs, serial killers, neo-nazis, KKK, mass shooters, drive-by shooters, police etc. They are not called ''Boko Haram''./b]
[b]How the hell do you know what violence has occurred in Ukraine ''this year''?
Do you think CNN reports when the Ukrainian forces kill Russian speakers in the south east?
The west supports Ukraine, so their media turns a blind eye to Ukrainian atrocities.
Now Russia has invaded to stop the slaughter, and is armed with nuclear weapons. The USA, UK and others are lining up with nuclear weapons. PLEASE GO THERE AND DIE AND STOP BOTHERING US, ASSWIPE SLAVE WHO HATES HIMSELF.
Mumu, thugs and gangsters are killing in Nigeria and I did not even talk about them. I talk about the ones that have unique names. Mention the name of the terrorist group in America killing Americans. Has whatever violence that happened in Ukraine this year claimed more lives than the violence that has happened in Nigeria this year?
Have American soldiers organized python dance against Americans?
Your mumu is limitless as long as you do not answer these questions.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine Reject Evacuation Offer, Say FG Is Insincere by Rossikk(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, thugs and gangsters are killing in Nigeria and I did not even talk about them. I talk about the ones that have unique names. Mention the name of the terrorist group in America killing Americans. Has whatever violence that happened in Ukraine this year claimed more lives than the violence that has happened in Nigeria this year?
Have American soldiers organized python dance against Americans?
Your mumu is limitless as long as you do not answer these questions.

SHUT UP AND MOVE TO UKRAINE, YOU WORTHLESS ANIMAL.

WHO HAS TIME TO ANSWER YOUR ILLITERATE, LOW IQ QUESTIONS?

SCHOOL DROPOUT WITH NOTHING UPSTAIRS.

UKRAINE NEEDS DUMB BLACK SELF HATERS AND SLAVES, TO FIGHT THEIR WAR.

YOU FIT THE BILL PERFECTLY, SO GO THERE.

I'M SURE THEY'RE GIVING FREE VISAS NOW, AT THEIR EMBASSY.

SO WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE IN NIGERIA?

GET OUT, NOW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Rams Into Garage In Ibadan, Kills One Person (Photos) / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.