Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky (671 Views)

Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by blesson04(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Self-acclaimed Agege music legend identified as Muraino Aboki, expresses anger after getting blocked on Instagram by fast-rising singer, Zinoleesky.

This comes after the singer was arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, for alleged possession of illegal substances.

According to Muraino in a video, Zinoleesky who used to live opposite his room blocked him on the image-sharing platform on the claim of being the voice of ‘Agege.’

Muraino who seemed tensed by the action lambasted the fast-rising singer as he lay curses on him for disrespecting his name.

“Zinoleesky you small boy because you are popular now you had the mind to Block me on Instagram, You are forming street now, how many people have you helped in Agege where you are from, I remember back then when you use to come to my room to beg To Feature me in a song,” he said in part.

1 Share

Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
doesnt concern me
Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Well-done..don't you know most people tend to forget where they come from once they start tasting life.. undecided
Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by immortalcrown(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Plenty plenty nonsense. If not Nigerians and mediocrity, Nigerian musicians will be countable.
Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by FaceTanke: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zino fall my hand

E begin cry when drug officer hold am

1 Like

Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by OBALOLA55(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
OMO BOKO HARAM QUARTERS DEY FOR AGEGE, IF YOU GO DO ILLEGAL WAKA FOR MASHALASHI ALHAJA VICINITY NA SORRY BE YOUR NAME.

NOTE: I’M TALKING ABOUT FULANI/ KANURI SETTLEMENT WITHIN THE POPULAR MOSQUE.

THIS IS INTEL IS FROM THE INSIDER

CC

SEUNMSG
LEGENDHERO
THATFAIRGUY
SHETEMI12
HELINUES

OYA MAKE UNA SEND THIS MESSAGE TO UNA BOSS TINUBU/SANWO-OLU

1 Like

Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by MoneyGoDrop: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Did you feature him after he begged you?
Re: You Blocked Me That Made You, Small Boy Like You” – Muraino Aboki To Zinoleesky by nachisunday(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well-done..don't you know most people tend to forget where they come from once they start tasting life.. undecided
nairalanders like u need attention...come here and be decieving urself

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates As Her Debut Song, So Natural, Reaches 1 Million Views / I Make Up To N10 Million Monthly: Comedian Oga Sabinus / Meet Bbnaija Trenches Housemates And Why Biggie Kept Them There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.