Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition (8600 Views)

Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by SATANICALLY: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Police Arrest: Buhari-led Government Afraid I’ll Soon Declare For 2023 Presidency – Sowore

A team of armed policemen who laid siege at the entrance of the Court of Appeal in Abuja had on Thursday arrested Sowore over a frivolous petition by a former member of the House of Representatives, Ned Nwoko.

Human rights activist and Amnesty International designated Prisoner of Conscience, Omoyele Sowore says he was arrested because the Nigerian government is afraid he will soon declare to run for 2023 presidency.

A team of armed policemen who laid siege at the entrance of the Court of Appeal in Abuja had on Thursday arrested Sowore over a frivolous petition by a former member of the House of Representatives, Ned Nwoko.

He was taken to the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) unit, otherwise known as Abattoir, located at Guzape.
Speaking after his release, the activist said he is optimistic of becoming the next president of the country and not threatened by anyone.

“I knew this is what’s going to happen and I’m not surprised that that’s what they did. But when we got here, I made it clear to everybody, all of the police officers involved that I can’t write any statement and I won’t accept any kind of bail condition attached to my release,” he said.

“They took me to their detention, when they were tired; they came and call me that I should be going home. So I’m heading home now, no reason to worry, we know why this is happening, they are afraid of the future, they are afraid Sowore will declare very soon and become the president of Nigeria; you can’t stop me.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/24/police-arrest-buhari-led-government-afraid-i%E2%80%99ll-soon-declare-2023-presidency-%E2%80%93-sowore

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by immortalcrown(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
You think say you be threat to presidential aspirants?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by bennybaba(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
See this one��

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Anazp: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by WoundedLamb: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2022
I read somewhat on this platform that it was Ned Nwoko that got him arrested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Mynd44: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2022
They have not arrested more serious aspirants it is you that can't win one local government they will bother about

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by lilprinze: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Somebody that can't even win a local government election in his state , is talking about presidential Ambition .

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by mariovito(m): 2:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Did you or did you not defame Ned Nwoko?

I have nothing against his presidential ambition, but records should be set straight, in this matter, all I see is an instance of a butterfly thinking itself a bird.

However, let make this unequivocally and unambiguously clear, set Sorowe side by side with the iragbiji druggie in need of adult diapers, I'll choose Sowore a zillion times.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by CheapWebsite1: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Nija
Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Havemercylord: 2:47am On Feb 25, 2022
It will shock people that In the nearest closer future,this guy will one day become the president of the zoo* Republic.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by voiceless1(m): 3:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Òzuò

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by mayklef(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Oga sahara, nobody cares about ur ambition

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Michelle70(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2022
This sahara feels he is heavyweight
Mynd44:
They have not arrested more serious aspirants it is you that can't win one local government they will bother about
ur comments on NL sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Michelle70(m): 3:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Havemercylord:
It will shock people that In the nearest closer future,this guy will one day become the president of the zoo* Republic.
I might have left Nigeria then

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Afonjashapmouth: 3:08am On Feb 25, 2022
MAKE THIS GUY REST COS HE AINT EVER GOING TO BE ON THAT SEAT. HE LOST HIS RELEVANCE TO THAT THRONE A LONG TIME. NIGERIA DON'T NEED NO TALKATIVE OF A LEADER BECAUSE WE HAVE SUFFERED FROM THAT TOO MANY TIMES. WE NEED DOERS

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Mandela89(f): 3:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Is it FG that wrote the petition for your arrest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Jibabs2(m): 3:13am On Feb 25, 2022
This guy no serious �

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Niqqa ain't nobody give a phuck about your ambition! Answer to your crime.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Sijo01(f): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Why's buhari's gunment government so restless and insecure when it comes to this guys affairs undecided
Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Sowore the clown grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Police sef don tire for Sowore
Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:37am On Feb 25, 2022
They just wanted to intimidate this guy for no reason. The assault on him for unjustifiable arrest is enough for him to sue them. But he knows that this is country where only the rich gets justice so he is never tired of getting arrested.
And it seems like Ned Nwoko is stepping up as Nigeria's number one Mr Intimidator
Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
They just wanted to intimidate this guy for no reason. The assault on him for unjustifiable arrest is enough for him to sue them. But he knows that this is country where only the rich gets justice so he is never tired of getting arrested.
And it seems like Ned Nwoko is stepping up as Nigeria's number one Mr Intimidator

All these dumb folks here shaa.. don't underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering.... my friend goan read well b4 putting this trash out... read the news or write ups b4 u comment fucker

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by CryptoTeacher(m): 3:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Matters. But how does he consider himself a political threat to anyone at this point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by chukwuibuipob: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2022
sad sad grin man Friday should beta stop wasting his time and focus on going to SENATE or Ondo state gov after Aketi (wish him well)
Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by LegacyB: 4:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Funny Man. The subject for your arrest could be questionable. But come off this election story thing . We all know how many people voted for you the last election. I don’t think you’re a threat to anyone on election matters.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Handsum64: 4:13am On Feb 25, 2022
I am sure there will be no funding from the NGOs for this no matter how you drag Buhari into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by ifymadu: 4:18am On Feb 25, 2022
I comment my reserve. For his mind....lol

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by rolams(m): 4:35am On Feb 25, 2022
This guy funny die!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by hurryup123(m): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You think say you be threat to presidential aspirants?
I prefer him to tinubu.
Re: Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition by officialwdhtv: 4:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol sowore and wahala

Meanwhile russians are protesting and pleading with Putin in Moscow to halt hostilities and seize fire in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_iQQAX7So

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results / 3-year Jail Term Awaits One-way Traffic Offenders In Lagos. / Lagos Commences Power Generation From Organic Wastes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.