Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri (4048 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by chakula: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
They Just bomb Custom Office in Maiduguri Right now. May Allah Almighty help Nigeria Ameen.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by 123jml: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
That is interesting, if care isn't be taken Aso rock will be the next target from there measure should be put in place.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by EzeUche1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
Let my people go! angry
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Calculia: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
They are doing a good job but they need to take out all infrastructure in Kaduna and all the main Northern cities dat dey use our oil money to build.  grin
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by 123jml: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Calculia:

They are doing a good job but they need to take out all infrastructure in Kaduna and all the main Northern cities dat dey use our oil money to build. grin

You have to have a good intention in your mind and pray for the better and unity of Nigeria but the above bolded carries bad fortunes for the innocent citizens which their fate are in the North.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
People dont need to panic, It happens in all the countries worldwide,

Lets pray for the perpetrators to come out and confess
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by warrior01: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
I don't know what Ohanaeze is waiting for; let them issue a directive that all Igbos living in the North should relocate to the South since their securities are no more guarateed and the end of Nigeria is near
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Ymodulus: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
dayokanu:

People dont need to panic, It happens in all the countries worldwide,

Lets pray for the perpetrators to come out and confess
those are the words of mr jonathan or what soever he is called. I dont know when that D.A.F.T will take action. I pity nigerians who voted him @ first. Gullible bunch of fools allowing an insect from the south south to rule over them. A man who does not know his left from right is nigeria's president
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by 123jml: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
warrior01:

I don't know what Ohanaeze is waiting for; let them issue a directive that all Igbos living in the North should relocate to the South since their securities are no more guarateed and the end of Nigeria is near

Do you think they will find it easy to relocate to the south while most of them had invested their resources there?
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Lucifa2015: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
Una don open Pandora's box, 2015 dey come
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by warrior01: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
[/quote]Do you think they will find it easy to relocate to the south while most of them had invested their resoures there?[quote]

If they find it difficult relocating alive maybe, it will be better doing it in a coffin. Right? Anwuru
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by snowdrops(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
Perhaps thats the intention of the criminals. To make Jonathan look incompetent so that a northerner would come in to become president.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by friedrice1: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
snowdrops:

Perhaps thats the intention of the criminals. To make Jonathan look incompetent so that a northerner would come in to become president.
Jona is well known to be Incompetent, we dont need Boko haram to prove it,
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by snowdrops(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
They want to make him look even more incompetent than we already think
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
chakula:

They Just bomb Custom Office in Maiduguri Right now. May Allah Almighty help Nigeria Ameen.

hmm are these bombings and killings not taking place insha allah? Please i'd rather allah stays out of this, he already has enough blood on his hands.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by OAM4J: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
mctolspell:

By Sahara Reporters, New York

Less than 24 hours after militant Islamists bombed a beer joint killing 43 people, Nigeria's northeastern city of Maiduguri in Borno State has again been rocked by another bomb blast, SaharaReporters has learned.

Today's blast targeted the Customs area of Maiduguri where members of the Joint Task force maintains a secretariat. SaharaReporters learned that Islamists targeted a JTF check point near Custom House on Dikwa Road in the Maiduguri metropolis.As of the time of filing this report, no casualty figures had been released by the police or the JTF but eyewitnesses said several people have died while 9 people injured were taken to the university of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/another-bomb-blast-rocks-jtf-checkpoint-maiduguri
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by OAM4J: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
This is really more serious than I thought.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
Antics synonymous with Afghanistan and Iraq cry

Daily/weekly bombings lipsrsealed
Used to be a sceptic of secession
All this is just fast tracking the CIA's hypothesis about breaking up.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by ektbear: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

hmm are these bombings and killings not taking place insha allah? Please i'd rather allah stays out of this, he already has enough blood on his hands.
lol cheesy
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by EzeUche1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
When I thought things couldn't get worse. . . They do. undecided
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by solihu(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
Apparently my dear country has resorted to bombocracy.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by vladimiros: 1:41am On Jun 28, 2011
afghanistan 2.0

trust me give it 12 months and you would see drones soon
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by chines4(m): 1:45am On Jun 28, 2011
I think the IG and the Police Commisioner should just resign or be sacked. let someone else try.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by jmaine: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2011
The Boko Haram have gone hell sporadic . .and mistakes will surely be made in their in their quest to prove tough . .but it is saddening our security outfit archaic way of sieving out facts wont allow them to pick up clues to get those fools . . . The inhabitants who live among them need to start speaking up or else the air force should reign some avalange of bombs on their shredded cluster of homes
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by DisGuy: 2:21am On Jun 28, 2011
jmaine:

The Boko Haram have gone hell sporadic . .and mistakes will surely be made in their in their quest to prove tough . .but it is saddening our security outfit archaic way of sieving out facts wont allow them to pick up clues to get those fools . . . The inhabitants who live among them need to start speaking up or else the air force should reign some avalange of bombs on their shredded cluster of homes

How do you conclude they are not speaking out? have they ever had a voice in the first place? do they have access to journalists residing in Abuja or internet to tell their own side of the story, how are we sure the police have not raped and killed many of their family members under guise of clamping down on terrorist, plus the police said they were non Nigerians, so what exactly are ordinary farmers meant to know about their plans?

You think the people of odi know anything concrete about the militants in the creeks? or it is okay to killed them because they didn't 'speak up'?
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by DisGuy: 2:23am On Jun 28, 2011
How come boko haram is always bombing/attacking military/police? they never actually attack 'western' schools and universities in their domain  undecided

What happened to that task force jonnie sent some days ago?
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Tcrack(m): 3:04am On Jun 28, 2011
i dont have anything to say for now,they can slaughter themselves all they like. until they venture south, then i will know what to say.
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2011
i feel good, pop up some more bombs on ur pipo u bastardzzz , BUT d very moment u venture south, u will experince an atmosphere of miracles!
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 28, 2011
Hmmmm okay, I thought our IG of police said he was gonna round up Boko Haram about 2 weeks ago. Just before they bombed his office, robbed a bank then bombed it, shot 3 people playing cards, bombed another police station in Katsina, bombed 25 people in a relaxation joint yesterday and now they've bombed this customs point.

P.S. What have the police done with the 53 people they arrested after the police HQ attack? Hmmmm okay, I thought our IG of police said he was gonna round up Boko Haram about 2 weeks ago. Just before they bombed his office, robbed a bank then bombed it, shot 3 people playing cards, bombed another police station in Katsina, bombed 25 people in a relaxation joint yesterday and now they've bombed this customs point.

P.S. What have the police done with the 53 people they arrested after the police HQ attack?
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by playboy19(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2011
Everybody should relax, all this is not real, We are only shooting a movie, titled "Terminator Naija". It will only take 16 years for the shooting and bombing and after that we'll evacuate our location, grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by andypash(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2011
We have heard this type of story from far place but is now in naija u that saying is just happening in the north remember it can also come to south i think we should pray for those people for now
Re: Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri by Fidelo726: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2011
I think the best thing for the people to do now is to find a way to protect themselves by forming community vigilante group.
But think a state of emergency should be instituted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons / Nigeria Losing N1tn Annually To Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.