Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead (37255 Views)

Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video / Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by l0uie(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2022
Jimmy231:
Na new hands he was initiated early last year

Lmao! Most of these so called gangstas ain't shit. They just be spewing trash by yarning dusts.

Person wey talk say him be lord for one of him song and always putting on some bad boy persona bullshit na him dey fall hand like this. Omo.
Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by RussellRutherfo: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
tojahh:
See them singing and sagging you'll think they have the liver.

Just 1 day in custody, this one don begin open in house secret grin

grin
I was about to say the same thing.
They will be blaspheming and disobeying the commandments of Jesus Christ but small grip they start calling for the same Jesus Christ that they reject HIS ways.
Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by maureensylvia(f): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2023
NOwazobia:
When something happen to him tomorrow, you all will come here to type RIP, while you take for granted his initial wailing calling it the influence of drugs and bla bla bla... undecided

No P

It’s a sad one

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by NOwazobia: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2023
maureensylvia:

It’s a sad one
I never knew I made that comment some time ago.

It has eventually happen, and RIP is now flying all over the place.

I don't vibe to Niger music style, but after listening to some of his tracks, and the message they carry, I was in love, and it strikes me harder that he is gone cry

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by toluwalasefunmi: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2023
WHO KILLED MOHBAD: TIME TO UNRAVEL THE MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND THE DEMISE OF THIS PRODIGIOUS AND RISING TALENTED YOUNGSTER...

WE MUST GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS TRAGEDY BY EMPLOYING EXTRA-INVESTIGATIVE MEANS…

It is generally accepted in the world today that young people are the engine of the global economy Healthcare Nation around the world must toy with their youthful and energetic population if they indeed desires true progress with good policies that can harness their youth population for greatness…In an African setting taking Nigeria, for example, it has 65% of its population is below the 40 years age bracket, we have seen great businesses like Flutterwave built by young Nigerians seen talents like Bukayo Saka of Nigerian descent playing for top EPL side Arsenal, Tobiloba Amusan who recently won a competition at the international golden league athletics competition amongst other numerous examples of excellent young people in numerous fields of human endeavor.

In the entertainment and arts sector, so many young Nigerians like WIZKID, DAVIDO, NAIRA MARLEY, BURNA BOY have risen to prominence, fame, and fortune in the last 25 years with more budding talents on the way, with Nigerian music, movies, and craft now sold across the world especially on streaming platforms thus making our artistes with stupendous wealth…The recent shocking demise of music star Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba also popularly known as MOHBAD was best known for his hit singles "Ponmo, Feel Good", and "KPK (Ko Por Ke)" (You Will Always Be Remembered) with Rexxie which was nominated three times for The Headies awards 2022, his tragic loss no doubt has brought shocking waves to the entertainment industry and the global audience with allegations of bullying and threats to this life by the duo of Naira Marley and Sam Larry who were accused of frustrating this young music crooner after leaving the Marlian record label where MOHBAD accused the label of masterminding attempts aimed at stifling his career through constant harassment and victimization, leaves all a lot to be desired with over 200000 petitions calling for the prosecution of the duo of Naira Marley and Sam Larry fingered as masterminds behind his unfortunate demise. The center figure in this controversy Naira Marley recently lost a whopping 500000 followers on his 7.5m followers on social media platform Instagram, this is a pointer to a major crisis awaiting the entertainment sector, with the police promising to unravel the circumstances behind his demise in two weeks, we want a diligent and thorough prosecution from the law enforcement authorities on this matter to enable the real culprits behind this saga to be unmasked and prevent such horrendous practices of bulling young and promising individuals across all sectors not only the entertainment industry.

1 Share

Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by fairygeh(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Going through this thread,I see a lot of people's minds are wicked
I thought people said Mohbad didn't cry out,he cried out and see the comments on this thread,many people called him a drug addict,an ungrateful being,many people even mocked him in that state
And I am sure a lot of them are now saying RIP Mohbad,May God in heaven forgive you all
Moral of the story is let us lend help to people when we can,not everyone is catching cruise,we can never tell what is going on with people

RIP Mohbad cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by fairygeh(f): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
When something happen to him tomorrow, you all will come here to type RIP, while you take for granted his initial wailing calling it the influence of drugs and bla bla bla... undecided

No P
You actually predicted this.you were the only person who said something reasonable on this thread...
Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by NOwazobia: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
fairygeh:

You actually predicted this.you were the only person who said something reasonable on this thread...
I actually forgot I said something like this sometime ago, and you are the second person pointing me to this after the death of Mobhad.
Re: Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead by NOwazobia: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na mental breakdown mohbad get....he go soon calm down
I guess he don finally calm down, right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Looking Gorgeous In New Photos / Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.