Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs (391 Views)

Encomium AS Orient Daily Reporter, Alonta, Others Win Prof. Okunna Prize For Eth / Be Our Reporter / Lady Goes On Live Stream, Laughing While Her Friend Was Getting Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs by Truthwords: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2022
A pro covid vaccine reporter who recently got vaccinated passed out on live TV while urging the public to do the same. It may interest you to know that several other vaccinated folks have been collapsing in public or even dying. Such people include sports men/women, military personnel, media personnel, Celebrities, students etc and mainstream media as usual have been hiding the truth while lying to the public that such people are stressed or they forgot to eat breakfast.

Congratulations to those of us who have not taken and who will never take the vaccines, we are witnessing the consequences on the so called all knowing woke pro vaccine folks. To the so called folks that have been vaccinated against the so called SCAMvid PLANdemic LIErus, Expect sterilisation, sicknesses and even death. I don't wish these things upon you but you brought it upon yourselves. Those of us that you referred to as conspiracy theorists are still here, while one by one una don dey go. Good Riddance to woke rubbish i must say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hvetQw6sw
Re: Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs by wenogodie2: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Only an undercover anti vaxer can do such. They go to terrible lying extremes to prove that vaccines are evil. I didn't bother to watch anyway
Re: Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs by Truthwords: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2022
wenogodie2:
Only an undercover anti vaxer can do such. They go to terrible lying extremes to prove that vaccines are evil. I didn't bother to watch anyway

That's because you do not have data subscription and you are living in denial.

P:S something tells me that you actually watched it but since you took the jab you are scared. cheesy grin grin

P:S I am Happy that the vax is killing those who took it, especially those that willingly allowed themselves to be used as a lab rat. If we can cut down the population of gullible foooolsss, the world will be a better place. Take your 10 jabs grin

Re: Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs by wenogodie2: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthwords:

That's because you do not have data subscription and you are living in denial.

P:S something tells me that you actually watched it but since you took the jab you are scared. cheesy grin grin

P:S I am Happy that the vax is killing those who took it, especially those that willingly allowed themselves to be used as a lab rat. If we can cut down the population of gullible foooolsss, the world will be a better place. Take your 10 jabs grin

Your comment shows how mentally damaged you are. I won't join issues with someone that has zero sanity. Enjoy your ignorance!
Re: Vaccinated German TV Reporter Passes Out On Live Program While Supporting Jabs by Truthwords: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
wenogodie2:

Your comment shows how mentally damaged you are. I won't join issues with someone that has zero sanity. Enjoy your ignorance!

The vaccines have damaged you beyond repair, i hope you take and overdose and join the ever increasing list of dumb victims. I can see you are the next laboratory Guinea pig

(1) (Reply)

Event Center In Ikeja / What Do You Usually Do On Fridays? / Breaking News: Lifestyle With Dejo Richards Premieres On Rave TV ( 21/1/23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.