Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes (1901 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by shakiez893(m): 4:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Russian vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired and Plane Crashes [Scaring Moments].

#War #Russia, #Ukraine, China #Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqMypOvrLHM
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by setobaba: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2022
And incase you don’t know, this is not war yet, it’s the beginning of war. I pray Nigerians never see true war cos we not that brave, we always known to run

2 Likes

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Still doesn't and wouldn't change the fact that Russia will never succeed in their evil motive.. simple..
They can bomb and kill all they want but they will never...I believe..
We are fighting till our last blood..the Bully needs to be cut off cos he's a disaster to humanity..

4 Likes

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by saintjimos(m): 4:08am On Feb 25, 2022
My concern is the stock market

1 Like

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:15am On Feb 25, 2022
I pray dey should come to settlement ooo. We no want WW3 ooo, We still dey enjoy our garri & egusi for 9ja here ooo.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by vastolord4(m): 4:25am On Feb 25, 2022
This is really not funny.. all those war movies are becoming real af
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by mariovito(m): 4:29am On Feb 25, 2022
F
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Bluntguy: 4:47am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I pray dey should come to settlement ooo. We no want WW3 ooo, We still dey enjoy our garri & egusi for 9ja here ooo.
Na only food you Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Judicible(m): 4:55am On Feb 25, 2022
NATO will not do anything
Na so so talk they will be talking on the media
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Bluntguy:

Na only food you Sabi.
Oga leave me ooo, me i sabi food, u you sabi war. afterall am not leaving by bread alone.

1 Like

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by helinues: 5:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Poor Ukrainians sorry oo.

Zelensky, next time, act like a man, a president without listening to fake promises from others.

The Russians did not send mad man Putin to attack or kill anyone, so they shouldn't be part of this
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2022
saintjimos:
My concern is the stock fish market
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2022
saintjimos:
My concern is the stock market
In war the economy crashes, it’s completely normal. The sanctions won’t stop Russia in anyway, they already have enough cash for bailouts.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Baawaa(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2022
We have not feel it here,
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by donleo92(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2022
can't Vatican put calls to Russia and Ukraine
or other religious bodies? this maddest has to stop. young men are dieing and the stupid policy makers are happy and faking emotions
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by idris646(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2022
my best friend is schooling in Russia, haven't heard from him in weeks..
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Mubeeq(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2022
NASS ON THE MOVE TO EVACUATE STUDENTS IN UKRAINE AT ANY COST. UHMM SEE CASH OUT LOADING, THE FUNNY THING STUDENTS NO WANT LEAVE RETURN TO 9JA
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by MERCHANDISER: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Since USA won't allow China or Russia to have Military base in
Canada,Mexico,why will Russia or China allow USA to do so in
Ukraine and Taiwan ?

The consequence of this War...."There will be a new world order where Russia and China will be
world leaders and communism will trump democracy all over
the world"
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by ObamaMessi: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Putin is just a disaster to humanity.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Gadafii: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2022
It's so pathetic that many of you don't read or know history, you would have known that Russia is trying to make a bold statement here to the West, Ukraine is just the sacrificial lamb, Russia is actually waiting for any of the western power to make a move, he will drag them down the filt like someone that stole Keke napep.

Russia doesn't want NATO base in close proximity to his bother, Ukraine shares land bother with Russia, if Ukraine Join's NATO, Russia is almost toast.

NATO is backed and funded by USA to do their dirty work in Europe, if Ukraine successfully joins NATO u go see say small nyash dey shake truly, by then they will be very bold to even challenge Russia to fist fight because they know the western Bloc will come to her aid if Russia go to fight with them,. The likes of France, Portugal, UK, Italy, etc will rally behind Ukraine, but Putin has beaten them to it, now Ukraine is whining that she has been left alone to fight Russia, people zelenskyy was expecting to come to his country's aid to help fight off Russia have been warned by Putin, I you come you collect.

US would have done worse if any of China or Russia tries to fraternize with Mexico that shares fence with USA, it's a common sense naa.

You expect Putin to sit and watch Ukraine join NATO, naah .

He would rather go to war now than allow Ukraine join NATO, the Bloc USA can use to launch into Russia all in the name of defending NATO members.?

Putin is trying to make statement here, enough of America's and Western interference, it was America that scattered the USSR, they lured ex members of the Soviet Union into NATO, but Putin says NO to Ukraine joining that NATO, because he knows what's at stake.

As for you lots that think Trump would have sent troops to help Ukraine, you don't know anything, this is a bait, which Trump would have realised just like bidden, no need for Needless and senseless war, no need to commit any of American's soldiers and resources to a war that shouldn't have been in the first place, they just left Afghanistan months ago, citing wastage of resources and you want them to join another war millions of miles away from home, naaah.

America is wiser now, all they can do is sanction, and Putin no send their papa

As for you Fernandez is back, go and read history of Russia and the Soviet Union very well, and how America have been meddling wit their family business so you can stop arguing blindly here, it's obviously you don't wanna learn anything, I have seen people trying to point you to facts but you no wan listen.

Leave the two Slavic brothers, this war will be over in a week time, make zelenskky learn his lesson for allowing the western Bloc trick him into believing they would help him if Russia invades Ukraine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Gentlevip: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Muscles
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Iretii0511(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Still doesn't and wouldn't change the fact that Russia will never succeed in their evil motive.. simple..
We are fighting till our last blood..the Bully needs to be cut off cos he's a disaster to humanity

Seriously, I disagree with most of your positions on issues in this forum. Especially the way you jump at every male vs female related discussion with sentiment not minding who is at fault.

This Russian invasion of Ukraine paints the picture of your intelligent side to me.

Didn't know you could be this rational. It's good to see you also have an admirable side despite all your gender wars on here.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Iretii0511:

Seriously, I disagree with most of your positions on issues in this forum. Especially the way you jump at every male vs female related discussion with sentiment not minding who is at fault.

This Russian invasion of Ukraine paints the picture of your intelligent side to me.

Didn't know you could be this rational. It's good to see you also have an admirable side despite all your gender wars on here.
Slide off baby boy..
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Iretii0511(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off baby boy.

Just keep this energy up more and reduce your unnecessary gender wars. Let's read other side of you. The gender fight is now boring.

Happy weekend.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Iretii0511:

Just keep this energy up more and reduce your unnecessary gender wars. Let's read other side of you. The gender fight is now boring.

Happy weekend.
Wait a minute..I didn't even read your comment completely.. looks like you modified it.. cheesy
Sorry about my last statement
That was my bad..so sorry about that.... thanks for the compliment.. kiss kiss
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by nachisunday(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait a minute..I didn't even read your comment completely.. looks like you modified it.. cheesy
So you this human being you still here, i have told you this forum is not for you.
Like i promise i will give your RUN in this forum. Dont worry
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by nachisunday(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's me and you this time F$$L...such an ugly one, gayism
See if you like enter your mention reply or not you. Like i care
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by underpinna: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2022
War dey sweet when you are not a direct victim.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Kylekent59: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
underpinna:
War dey sweet when you are not a direct victim.

You are trying today that human lives and bloodshed are interesting when you are far away.

See what humans have become.
Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by Nukilia: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
We are fighting till our last blood..the Bully needs to be cut off cos he's a disaster to humanity..
grin grin cheesy
You did not say this when Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria e.t.c were all invaded.

You need help

1 Like

Re: Russian Vs Ukraine War: Missiles Fired And Plane Crashes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nukilia:

grin grin cheesy
You did not say this when Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria e.t.c were all invaded.

You need help
And what was the reason for USA action regarding those country you mentioned? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

It was accidental’ says Congolese education minister after impregnating deputy / Libya, Rebel Army Runs Away Road Advanced 2 Days Ago / UK General Election Exit Polls And Results Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.