Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna (14517 Views)

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by Judybash93(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Can anyone give explanations as to why the doors of our national defense academy are opened every Friday for jumat prayers? Doesn't this pose a security threat to our cadets?
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by Benjax4all: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2022
That wat u guys suppose to do since take d battle to them, but u can win easily if u start persecuting d sponsors even d one expose by UAE but diz administration can not do it because a government official was among them
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by IgOga(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Who counted the 75? grin
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by showafrica(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2022
AntiBMC:
Okay. Let me wait for the terrorists’ own version of this news.

Very soon, we would hear that they have seized NDA. Since the terr0rists now have the mind to openly attack the place and the military is concerned about releasing unwarranted statements

To believe NA is hard... They have alot of job to do to convince Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by FizakFizzle: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Congrats to the Nigerian defence forces! Best wishes to the Nigerian people, when you win, Africa wins!
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by fitinwell: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/scores-killed-as-terrorists-engage-troops-in-gun-duel-near-nda

This Story No straight abegi

From arrested 55 bandits..

Nigerian soldiers neutralize 1 bandit..
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by zeyt: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Glad Tidings
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by ahnie: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Salebo:

It's your WRETCHED ILLITERATE father's Household that will continue to be messed up..

Keep on HATING your life to the point you'll commit suicide..

That's when you'll be taken seriously..
I m not the reason why you're frustrated.it beats my imagination how a 43yrs old man like you reasons like a goat.

I can see that you're really making special efforts to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by egunna(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Good one, but I don't believe Nigeria army can neutralise 55 heavily armed men in a gun duel, unless they use air strikes.
If it were Chadian army, I would believe
dats how much u trust urself

1 Like

Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by pquaver(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/scores-killed-as-terrorists-engage-troops-in-gun-duel-near-nda

Ipob are probably angry right now at the pampering this terrorist received from Nigerian army.. Ipob loves to be pampered.. Dunces.. Ike gwuru..
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by helinues: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

Stop this hypocritical reporting. How about the guy the person was responding to

Stop derailing threads you this boy
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by pargelenis(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Pics?
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by babajero(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Buhari is not fighting or killing any terrorists, when terrorists were killed was during GEJ and Ihejirika and they had videos and pictures to prove it, and buhari was against it, now we only see pictures when they gather people and call them repentant terrorists, then they will write an epistle how they killed 100 terrorists with neat guns and neat clothes or sometimes even dane guns.
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by seunayantokun(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Daily Trust, No Trust until credible pictures are shown.
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Why are they always trying to conquer there? what is in that NDA that FG is hiding?
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2022
When you are poor and you cannot afford condoms, postinor 2 or even abortion and you seriously don't want the child..?You personally are the unwanted being who grew up to become a messed up ass wipe. Is the country not in a mess you dreamer

Salebo:

It's your WRETCHED ILLITERATE father's Household that will continue to be messed up..

Keep on HATING your life to the point you'll commit suicide...

That's when you'll be taken seriously..
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2022
You have a duty to report the person too...Stop tracking someone's reporting.. I too know

helinues:

Stop this hypocritical reporting. How about the guy the person was responding to

Stop derailing threads you this boy
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by Ecos(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
grin Audio neutralization

Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by kabillionaire(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria is a joke of a country.

When evil starts, the country fails to nip it in the bud until it escalates and get out of hand.

When boko haram started, almost all Muslims were it sympathizers thinking it's to their benefit.

When bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen terrorists started massacring innocent helpless farmers in Benue state, the whole country was enjoying the unfolding drama, because Tiv people likes meat too much.

Now, the battle is at every ones door step.

Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, want to defend yourselfers or not.

The war is here, something that should have been stopped long time ago.

Now fold your arms, relax with a bucket of popcorn and watch cinema let me see.
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by nobeku: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022
MARKone:
I don't know why this guys like to inflate the casualty figures, who are they trying to impress, 55 out of about 75 terrorists neutralised just like that, who counted the terrorists when they were invading.

Ah...were you part of the operations to know that the casualties were inflated?
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by nobeku: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
ahnie:

I m not the reason why you're frustrated.it beats my imagination how a 43yrs old man like you reasons like a goat.

I can see that you're really making special efforts to be stupid.

It NEVER beats my imagination when MISCREANTS without proper parentage and sufficient upbringing cascade HATE UNFOUNDEDLY, especially over things they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about...

I am much older than 43,you senseless juvenile..you aren't making efforts to be a street SLOTTT.

It was PREDESTINED for you!
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by nobeku: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
babajero:
Buhari is not fighting or killing any terrorists, when terrorists were killed was during GEJ and Ihejirika and they had videos and pictures to prove it, and buhari was against it, now we only see pictures when they gather people and call them repentant terrorists, then they will write an epistle how they killed 100 terrorists with neat guns and neat clothes or sometimes even dane guns.

You are PAINED and a HATING NUMBSKULL!!!

Hate kills faster than poison...

Just so you know...
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by babajero(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
nobeku:

You are PAINED and a HATING NUMBSKULL!!!

Hate kills faster than poison...

Just so you know...
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by nobeku: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
When you are poor and you cannot afford condoms, postinor 2 or even abortion and you seriously don't want the child..?You personally are the unwanted being who grew up to become a messed up ass wipe. Is the country not in a mess you dreamer

Look at this YOUNG PEASANT DINGBAT!!!

How is it the country fault that you are a 3rd Generation PEASANT

You have hated your "space" in life so much that it now affects how you reason..Change your "mind" and change your situation in life!

Okpo!!!

IDIOTIC FOOOOL!!!

Juvenile that has carried on the heritage of his grandparents... SQUALOR!

Entitled LEECH!!!

The country is in a mess yet you have the Dangotes,IBETOs,Coscharis et al doing well..

Keep waiting for the "messed" up nation to come sort out your messed up life..

EEJIT!!!

Anu Mpama!
Re: 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna by nobeku: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Ecos:
grin Audio neutralization

From someone who is a statistic..

A life of audio!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid Kabir: Dangote Hosted By Sokoto State Govt & Sultanate Council (photos) / Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal / How Oshiomhole Made Oyegun APC Chairman – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.