Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,669 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) (60106 Views)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by QuotaSystem: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Soso990240:
so this is the only situation where Nigerian Army de intimidate people? Oga look bush,.. na sentiment and misjudgement de kill una

Your inability to comprehend how perceived support for killer terrorists by the populace worsens the tendency for human rights abuses by soldiers is your problem, not mine.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Count6: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thank God it wasn't my bro, the fool won't know he should hide .. He would have faced them guns blazing .. Soldier man no be immortal and the bank wasn't even his post so he probably didn't have a gun at the time...
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by DryMouth: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dedemworld:

Bro calm down, is not the way you re seeing it. Those soldiers are not on assignment over the area, not there area of Jurisdiction, and as u can see, the military is not aware of their staying there, definitely they might just be on errand of their own from their main place of duty, and if anything should happen to those guys, Army authorities would deny them cox they were not sent for the operation from their barracks. If they were to be sent there Army can't send two soldiers not fully kitted to that kind of situation. Definitely if they try to fire single shot. They might run out of arms and no one would supplied them with arms cox they were not sent there officially. And when they eventually died. ARMY would not give them their benefits and would not pay their family. So do u want them to execute the operation when fully know what is going to be next after their demise. THEY CANT CALL FOR BACKUP COX THEY RE NOT OFFICIALLY DEPLOYED THERE so what they should do is to just take cover and be safe, then they can only protect themselves with the gun holding if the Armed robbers eventually face them. But not going to confront almost 10 armed robbers with 2 guns comprises of 60 rounds. Fighting is not like that...
God of mercy..
So a soldier must be on duty in a particular place before he can interfer in a robbery attack.

God! Who did this to Africa?
If i may ask, why was he with a rifle then if he was not on duty?
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by charixel: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
thatigboman1:
there were 2 films and both had rifles

Really.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Dedemworld: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
DryMouth:

God of mercy..
So a soldier must be on duty in a particular place before he can interfer in a robbery attack.

God! Who did this to Africa?
If i may ask, why was he with a rifle then if he was not on duty?

Yes, he must legally be deployed there. So that if anything happens, he would have the backup from his units. They take orders almost before doing anything. If u watch that American movies titled BLACK HAWK DOWN U will see that when enemy were shooting at the soldiers, one of the gunner had to alert the colonel they they re shooting at them, b4 he told them to shoot baq... do u think that calling for legal reinforcement is as easy as u think. The order must come from the above. Cox no Commanding officers would want to take the blame if any other damages occurs from the higher authority. So when the soldiers knows all these procedures. And maybe they were at that particular place at the moment on their own errand. So they would be left out than to take cover. Or If they expend the Ammunition in anything their unit is not involved in, do u think the Commanding officer would take it lightly with them. Many people are seeing them cox they re soldiers they should just do anything, but never know what might happened after the real deal....

1 Like

Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Nigeriadondie: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bestiee01:
Who wan die for this zoo?

Hadley Chase available
But they kill for the zoo
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by TruthinAction: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The man has family too, and nobody wan die for buhari again.

Then, they should stop killing and harassing defenceless civilians.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by DryMouth: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dedemworld:

Yes, he must legally be deployed there. So that if anything happens, he would have the backup from his units. They take orders almost before doing anything. If u watch that American movies titled BLACK HAWK DOWN U will see that when enemy were shooting at the soldiers, one of the gunner had to alert the colonel they they re shooting at them, b4 he told them to shoot baq... do u think that calling for legal reinforcement is as easy as u think. The order must come from the above. Cox no Commanding officers would want to take the blame if any other damages occurs from the higher authority. So when the soldiers knows all these procedures. And maybe they were at that particular place at the moment on their own errand. So they would be left out than to take cover. Or If they expend the Ammunition in anything their unit is not involved in, do u think the Commanding officer would take it lightly with them. Many people are seeing them cox they re soldiers they should just do anything, but never know what might happened after the real deal....
Oga abeg go and sleep.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by John023(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Steve0979:
Honestly d way some of una dey comment eehn primary school get sense pass some of una.How can 1 soja fight 30 persons with perhaps more superior weapon to him?how mtchww all of una no get sense

Abi na u no get the sence self, shey if na unarmed civilian like me and u the soja go de form wan de should em self

Tor now see fight wey e for go show em self he con de hide
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by John023(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dear thief abeg make I send Aza come, I really need money like mad I de broke

Or when ever una get another operation just lemme know I go join una
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Soso990240(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Your inability to comprehend how perceived support for killer terrorists by the populace worsens the tendency for human rights abuses by soldiers is your problem, not mine.
man if this is ur best, u really have a long way to go. We are talking about a regular soldier brutalizing a citizen on a daily and u are here sounding like a 12 year old. Most of our soldiers not acting like professionals and being compromised gave rise to the bold statement.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by dinero101(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Soldier na Jesus abi
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
matuskyoo7:
have u been to developed countries before?
I have been to USA San Francisco to be precise
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by onedayatime(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pelumar:
I know you can't get my point because all you're use to is seeing one soldier beat 50 people that queue to buy fuel grin grin grin because they don't line up accordingly not one soldier stopping 5 arm robbers note the arm robbers are not even tagged notorious they're just ordinary arm robbers

Robbers robbing banks are not notorious? You must be from planet ape to think like that
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by badboyTee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
The robbers left loads of evidence to track them

1. They aren't masked
2. There is CCTV in banks to identify them
3. The cars they use to operate all had number plate
4. Someone would have gotten a clear view of one of them
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I see their arrest soon this I have seen
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who is deciving who? Na dia colleagues organize this hiest. Na soldiers and mopols dey get mind like this.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Soukiss(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
If na u .what will u do .go after them .
No b juju b that.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
I blame d soldier for not removing his Camo & hide with only boxer.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by DavidHarry(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
What a show-down! Five fvcking banks!! Damn niggar!!!
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Aaay: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Really
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Dskillful(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Do you expect him to fight them without weapon?
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by DaveJacuzie: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
it doesnt make sense to ask this soldier to face the armed robbers!!
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Dskillful(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
John023:

Abi na u no get the sence self, shey if na unarmed civilian like me and u the soja go de form wan de should em self

Tor now see fight wey e for go show em self he con de hide

Shut up idiot.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The man has family too, and nobody wan die for buhari again.
Dumb! Soldier work no be by force
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Gallant soldiers. He who fights and runs lives to fight another day. grin
did you hear that the soldiers fought before running for another day? Nigerians are their own problems
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The soldier did the right thing

Because if he die, The government will abandon his family to suffer in penury so don't blame the soldier man
you should be ashamed of your comment
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frigga13:
See them defending Nigeria soldiers.. even encouraging them to run and hide in mist of action..

But Ojukwu IGBOHO And Kanu did the same .. this mouths Na dem still insult them for running

Yoruba sef.
Dont mind them. They will die in Nigeria, suffering. When the oppressed defend their oppressors, know that the problem is indeed huge
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lightorder:
did you hear that the soldiers fought before running for another day? Nigerians are their own problems
You are your own problem. I put a funny emoji to show that I just made a joke out of the post. You either did not see the emoji or did not understand it.
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are your own problem. I put a funny emoji to show that I just made a joke out of the post. You either did not see the emoji or did not understand it.
okay. Very sorry
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by Cokahot: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
See the car wetin,coward soldier,taking what,not taking smoke or breeze, but taking cover.
Coward
Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by LIONSABRE(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Shai! A whole soldier? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / Armed Robbers Who Killed Two POS Agents In Aba Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.