Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country (1426 Views)

Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Ukraine's Usyk Confirms He's Leaving His Country To Prepare For Joshua Rematch / Ukrainian Man Brought Back Another Putin Surface-to-air Missile System Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by Beckmorggy: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by desmont004: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2022
We shall come out victorious.. Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Russia and the world..
And as for the supporters of Putin the bloody dictator..how would you feel if your country gets invaded and bombed by your neighboring country cos you want to defend yourself against evil?
I hope you get to feel what it means to be held against your free will..

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Beckmorggy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPuOdqr_3p8

Why weep man? If ur country is safe, your family is safe as well. You have taken the bold step to safeguard your family.
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by eburuu: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Putin over any leader anytime anywhere ....nuke anything nukeable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by doggedfighter(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Something is terribly wrong with people celebrating this war.

The poster above is a typical example. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by donbachi(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2022
#PEACE
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by hungryboy(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
We shall come out victorious.. Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Russia and the world..
And as for the supporters of Putin the bloody dictator..how would you feel if your country gets invaded and bombed by your neighboring country cos you want to defend yourself against evil?
This guy na pro Ukrainian Comedian walai

You are anti invasion, and thinks every country has sovereignty and her borders should be respected, but you dey support America, what an hypocrite

No country in the World has invaded more countries or interfered in other countries affairs than the USA

No worry , Ukraine dey win 20 -0 for twitter and Instagram

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by Henrodah(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2022
hungryboy:
This guy na pro Ukrainian Comedian walai

You are anti invasion, and thinks every country has sovereignty and her borders should be respected, but you dey support America, what an hypocrite

No country in the World has invaded more countries or interfered in other countries affairs than the USA

No worry , Ukraine dey win 20 -0 for twitter and Instagram

Men people really need to stop watching American war movies, and go back to jack history immensely.....people supports US blindly mehn.
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by underpinna: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
This is no good time for Ukrainians and for people living there.
Going to war with someone even the US will be cautious of. Take heart man. I wish you well.
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2022
eburuu:
Putin over any leader anytime anywhere ....nuke anything nukeable cheesy

You are heartless! Damn are you human? You think it's funny huh
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by BigDawsNet: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Automatic drafting

Let pray not to experience war ... You will join military straight without any choice
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by eburuu: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are heartless! Damn are you human? You think it's funny huh
you are wicked where were you when they reach agreement in 90s that Ukraine can join NATO ...that it will be a treat to there region grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
A father's love for his daughter.
Please check my signature to see my Acapella cover of Diana Ross' "He lives in you." Its a song talking about God's love. Tell me what you think and if you like it kindly subscribe to my channel for more content. Thank you.
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
no body is ready to support Ukraine
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
no body is ready to support Ukraine
That doesn't matter... we don't care..all I know is Russia will Never achieve their evil motive..
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by rottennaija(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
The western media will never report things like these

Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't matter... we don't care..all I know is Russia will Never achieve their evil motive..
the truth is bitter... Ukraine can't win Russia... they are world power..
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
the truth is bitter... Ukraine can't win Russia... they are world power..
Ok..
Re: Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Make dem no scatter our planet earth please.

I never enjoy life o. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Israeli Army Raids Across Gaza City / Kim Jong-un Impersonator Meets Donald Trump - Pictures / More Than 133,000 American Workers Sacked Under Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.