Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth (232 Views)

US Secretary Of State Blinken Said Russia Claimed It Had The 2nd-best Military I / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by Naijabad: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Ukrain is a sovereign nation and has the right to join whatever organization it deems fit.

Please, how do I move to Ukrain and fight on the side of truth?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by donbachi(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Truth neva set u free for nigeria...na ukraine u wan go find am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by Lanretoye(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
This one wan take style japa,stay here and fight,the war wey dey here pass Ukraine own.you wanto leave your country to go and die for matter wey no concern you...stay here!!!
Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by hungryboy(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Black man we're no gree join Nigerian Army fight terrorists and bandits killing our people is wants to voluntarily join the Ukrainian Army to fight In a war were no concern him Papa

Colonisation never ended, many of our people are still slaves

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by tsinzu: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
You want to go and fight in Russia vs America proxy war? You will just go and die for nothing and your memory will be forgotten in no time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by Naijabad: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
hungryboy:
Black man we're no gree join Nigerian Army fight terrorists and bandits killing our people is wants to voluntarily join the Ukrainian Army to fight In a war were no concern him Papa

DIE FOR NIGERIA, YOU DIED FOR NOTHING!!!!
Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by chronique(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Naijabad:
Ukrain is a sovereign nation and has the right to join whatever organization it deems fit.

Please, how do I move to Ukrain and fight on the side of truth?

It's like you don't have any usefulness for your family abi? You love Ukraine more than the Ukrainians running from the war.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by Kelvin3476: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2022
hungryboy:

WHAT IS NIGERIA ?
Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sometimes funny threads like this appear. I enjoyed reading it in between dodging troll ones.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Join Ukranian Military: I Must Fight On The Side Of Truth by Cizarr(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
If war stopped and you making it alive...na straight Ukraine Citizen be dat

(1) (Reply)

In Picture- This Is What The US Is Doing To Ukraine .see Also Why Russia Fights / Russia Central Bank Chief Mourns Russian Economy. / Ukraine Invasion: False Claims The War Is A Hoax Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.