Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined (1191 Views)

Nigeria Population Is Inflated.... / Nigerian Population By United States Statistics (photo) / Nasir Kwarra: Nigeria’s Population Is Officially 206 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by SadiqBabaSani: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Safe for Weapons and tactical Training , we could contront Russia, take over Russia and liberate Ukraine grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Michelle70(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2022
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Akudaisi: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Or even take over Russia and Ukraine sef grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by donbachi(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Na dat time people wey follow u dey pursue winch....go tell u sey,u dey smell winch winch.
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by phorget(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Since we have the population we can even colonize Russia self... (just thinking aloud).
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Only a fool would believe Nigeria population is anything close to 120 million even

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by RenaissanceGuy: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
When has population size ever determine military power? I blame illiteracy.
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Thepolo999(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2022
One nuke and your population will be 0
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Biggiefela(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
coolAbi make we go find Ukraine trouble too grin
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Did you overslept last night?? Haha
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by VaselineCrew: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:
Only a fool would believe Nigeria population is anything close to 120 million even

Are you so sure about that?

Do you see the amount of children that beg at almost every junction in Lagos?

That screams overpopulation to me.

Come to Lagos, you will see like 10 children at almost every junction, swarming cars left right and center.
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Come to Lagos, you will see like 10 children at almost every junction, swarming cars left right and center.

excuse me , I think he's right! Our population is never close to 200M ! Until our corrupt politicians organize a national census to ascertain the total numbers of Nigerians ( indigenous people) not people from Niger, chat and so on. .. forget the hype and estimation and the fraud election figures from most states, we are not up to 200m
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by mrvitalis(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
VaselineCrew:

That scream poverty to me sir not over population

How many graduates do u know ? ...how many in every 10 people do is know is a graduate ... Nigeria has less than 5 million graduates ooh
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by kmaster007: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2022
One boom from Russia don move evry1
SadiqBabaSani:
Safe for Weapons and tactical Training , we could contront Russia, take over Russia and liberate Ukraine grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by DropsMic(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
That's because all we know how to do as a people is bang, pray and have babies
Re: Nigerian Population Is More Than Russia And Ukraine Combined by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Wait
With all the cultist , Fulani herdsmen,Bandits,Militants,ESN and the Rest of them

Abeg Russia go too small if nah Nigeria them try this rubbish with

Coupled with the People’s General as our president
-President Buhari

(1) (Reply)

APC Convention: We Will Align With Buhari’s Choice Of Candidate For Chairmanship / I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud / Just Like Chibok Girls Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Igbo Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.