Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? (24587 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by 4TZME(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Worksunlimited: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nice
Worksunlimited:

Yellow garri
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
So nobody likes this soup With rice
4TZME:

Semo is the deal
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
You must be the gods
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What that soup i will finish 5wraps of #100 akpu and still ask for more.
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by supereagle(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
For almost 30 years of my soujourning in the SE, ofe oha remains my favorite. I am happy my daughter has learnt how to cook it.
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by rezzy: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Nazareth10: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=CAPITALBEE post=110542382][/quote]

See your bear bear na
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Sucre6: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
phr0nesis:
I don't like eba at all but when I tasted it with oha, I knew my life was about to change

No kidding bro, you in the spirit, same here grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by joepepsy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Justkatty(f): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Buskynwa:
Justkatty
Your favorite soup ��
I think hot and soft fufu can be the best.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by phemmyfour: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
CAPITALBEE:
Drags bowl of Fufu closer... Wait let me get my mirror.
Pls wash your weight join

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by phr0nesis(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sucre6:

No kidding bro, you in the spirit, same here grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Basic123: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
guru90:
I hate oha soup self.....

IT LOOKS LIKE FAECES
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by dinero101(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Moi moi

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't understand please
joepepsy:
Talk less and your voice though.
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
I'm rolling cheesy grin cheesy
dinero101:
Moi moi
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by joepepsy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Watched some of your video and I think you should make it more interesting. You're a good cook though.
Chopchopfine:
I don't understand please
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You must be the gods
I am the goddess grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Tonytonex(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Bankowner:
Fufu (akpu), pounded yam, yellow garri, all join for a fantastic meal with oha! My favorite soup!!
yellow garri my favorite.
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Goshiii: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2022
See ehn, di first Igbo soup I chopped was okazi and it was very sweet. But you see dis oha soup ehn, I don fall in love with it. Infact next life na Igbo gal I dey marry. Me na pounded yam guy.
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Bawsse(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s3nlV-XAWU
I'll advise you to always write every ingredient needed to cook any food you are cooking, so we can have it ready when we wanna learn
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's on my discription on my YouTube channel. I always list out the ingredients. Thanks for the suggestion.
Bawsse:

I'll advise you to always write every ingredient needed to cook any food you are cooking, so we can have it ready when we wanna learn
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by Chopchopfine: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks for watching my videos kiss and thanks for the suggestion.
joepepsy:
Watched some of your video and I think you should make it more interesting. You're a good cook though.
Re: What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? by inspectorg(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sirheny007:
Uha soup hits its peak taste when it's 2days old.
That's the way I eat it.
Warm 2days old uha soup + cold soft akpụ.

This dish will have me singing "Come O ye faithful" cheesy
Prof!! Prof!! Prof!! U don make me LMAO grin grin grin. God save u sey ano catch this thread on time u for hearraam...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video) / Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas / Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.