Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc (341 Views)

Bendel Insurance Vs Ikorodu United / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Bendel insurance fc of Benin city will be travelling to Lagos to take on Ikorodu United of Lagos tomorrow in continuation of the Nigerian national league.This is a must win match for my darling club in order to consolidate its first position on the league table.wishing them the best of luck.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com.
Re: Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
guobe:
Bendel insurance fc of Benin city will be travelling to Lagos to take on Ikorodu United of Lagos tomorrow in continuation of the Nigerian national league.This is a must win match for my darling club in order to consolidate its first position on the league table.wishing them the best of luck.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com.
Lol....you follow Nigerian football?? grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Flahyuq:

Lol....you follow Nigerian football?? grin
yeso,I started following Bendel insurance fc when I was just six years old and even going to the stadium to watch them.
Re: Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2022
guobe:
yeso,I started following Bendel insurance fc when I was just six years old and even going to the stadium to watch them.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Insurance of Benin leading one nil at ikorodu united
Re: Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Insurance fc arrived lagos by airpeace flight.
Re: Ikorodu United Vs Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Full time ikorodu United 1 bendel insurance 1

(1) (Reply)

Marcelo Bielsa Departs Leeds United By Mutual Consent / Barca And Atletico Return To La Liga Top Four / Arsenal Look Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.