Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account (15959 Views)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Musty4ahmed1: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Good day! I have just been validated and I am equally been selected as a validator. What are the benefit of being a validator? What are the next step after validation? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Musty4ahmed1: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
sophirebenitez:

You get paid in Pi for validating other pioneers.
Thanks! It's seems I can only be validator for a session.. Is it permanent or temporary assignment.

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Musty4ahmed1: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
sophirebenitez:

Its permanent. Anytime you see validations jobs, just do em.
Ok thanks, just did 20 validation. I saw retake tutorials, will I retake the test to be a validator before I can be assigned again?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by maxharry8(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04
Airdropers gathered here on this WhatsApp let make great community
https:///EfLlS4i6WpZ5Cf3Xry7scj
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by jessykings(f): 10:36am On Jan 07
Idaytesj29:

Okay, if you use the right identity document. You should be through in 2 weeks max, so just wait for it. But if your doc are wrong, it may take a while before they ask you to resubmit cos people plenty.
Halo Idaytesj29, I recently checked my dashboard and saw that I have been asked to resubmit. I have downloaded my premium NIN slip. But the challenge I have now is that the surname on my pi profile is my father's name while the one on my nin slip is my husband's name. Pls how do I go about it?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07
jessykings:

Halo Idaytesj29, I recently checked my dashboard and saw that I have been asked to resubmit. I have downloaded my premium NIN slip. But the challenge I have now is that the surname on my pi profile is my father's name while the one on my nin slip is my husband's name. Pls how do I go about it?

Hmmm that will be a new challenge. If it's a new account check profile and see if you can edit your name before submitting your docs again.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by imagrg(m): 6:32am On Jan 08
Can one buy Pi even when his/her Pi has not been migrated?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by jessykings(f): 8:41am On Jan 08
Idaytesj29:

Hmmm that will be a new challenge. If it's a new account check profile and see if you can edit your name before submitting your docs again.
It's an old account cry
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08
jessykings:

It's an old account cry

Still check if you can edit the name on pi app. If not. If you still have the old NIN ID Card, if you made it into ID card. You can use it.
If not, you will have to write to the core team, explaining your issue. But resolution will take time
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by jessykings(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12
Idaytesj29:

Still check if you can edit the name on pi app. If not. If you still have the old NIN ID Card, if you made it into ID card. You can use it.
If not, you will have to write to the core team, explaining your issue. But resolution will take time
Ok, many thanks for your help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''BUILD Student hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years / How To Begin Stock Market Trading / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.