Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) (42247 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
fiftynaira:
Na only her waka come ?

One of the most eloquent first ladies Nigerians ever had, after Stella.

The current one na doll baby

Eloquent? How is patience Jonathan eloquent?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
it's full o repetition; tongue tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by ButterBurger: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Strong woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by LZAA: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Helinues will not like this
Afamed will blame ipob grin
Cc blackking98 greenback

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Talentempire: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Wike's funny mother from the creeks

The original C.E.O of Airpeace ,

Mama Peace of Africa

Most fluent articulate grammarian orator of our time. ( She makes Professor Osinbajo and Professor Wole Soyinka jealous)

In fact, my fellow widows, Diariz God oooo.

Upon all dis bloods dey are sharing in Abuja, na only we wakka come.

Anyway, I would rather die than commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Mooh247: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jakumo:

In fact, my fellow widows, Diariz God oooo.

Upon all dis bloods dey are sharing in Abuja, na only we wakka come.

Anyway, I would rather die than commit suicide.

Ojuckwu's manhood lives on

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Ojuckwu's manhood lives on

Ha ha I forgot the most important quotation.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Obyino: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jones4190:
There is God oooooooooooooooooooo.
All this blood that we are sharing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by aikyg(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Most active first lady in Nigeria's history.
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Ddigit: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
I suspect she has started campaigning for her husband...Mama Peace, please make una come back
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
She should be ashamed of coming there.

Please lead her to the 2nd Niger bridge and let her see her husband's failures
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by wiseoneking: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Remi Tinubu would have insisted that no passenger aircraft flies/lands on that airport because of her.

Wickedness and inferiority complex are common Afonjanistan traits
why writing this mess now, this is never cool to for your age, old man.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by auwalyau: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
His comment on Patience's eloquence is just ironical.
Wazobia2216:

Stella was not eloquent. Talk of Mariam Babangida

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
BKayy:
And which tailor sew that nonsense the dude by her side wearing?
People just wear nonsense in the name of wearing Igbo attire because they have no idea what Igbo dressing looks like.

Courtesy of giving your cloth to a tailor that doesn't have idea of what Igbo clothing looks like.

No need to talk about the hungry looking one on junp-up. Probably a Yoruba dude

talking about mental stress, you need help kid, I don't blame u when your dad I the one hustling what you will eat for you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by uniquetechng: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

The first Nigeria corrupted First lady
She is actually the least corrupt , Mariam Babangida gave out oil well to madam Alakija as a gift when she was Mariam's costumer, today Alakija is the richest woman in Africa.
Abacha's wife, Turai and Aisha Buhari are just two of the most corrupt first ladies you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Comedian2019:

Who will pay him 30k? He's not worth more than 5k per month.

Lol!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Family of Peace , hope and fresh air
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
She should leave South East ASAP, the region is unsafe.
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
fiftynaira:
Na only her waka come ?

The current one belongs to the kitchen & other rooms
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
I miss her ...
On a serious note I’m happy . I saw my elder blood there . Comrade Obinna aka Politikal on blue .
So he has reached this level in Nigerian politics.
I’m waiting for him at home . May his political career soar higher .
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

The first Nigeria corrupted First lady

Yes that's what your mind tells you
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
uniquetechng:
She is actually the least corrupt , Mariam Babangida gave out oil well to madam Alakija as a gift when she was Mariam's costumer, today Alakija is the richest woman in Africa.
Abacha's wife, Turai and Aisha Buhari are just two of the most corrupt first ladies you can think of.
His name is candydaddy...he doesn't know these people you are talking about...if not for the Americans,who would talk about abba kyari?

All he and others know are Diezani Allison Madueke,Stella Oduah Ngozi Okonjo Iweala....how to bring them down.
Rilwanu Lukeman was former petroleum minister and owns an oil well but they don't know...does Diezani own an oil well?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
saintkel:
more corrupt than Mariam Abacha?
leave that one. Fulani slave. what of aisha buhari and yaraduas wife that was dragging land.
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Godispeace: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
And the highly corrupt" u forget to add
fiftynaira:
Na only her waka come ?

Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Damian10(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
How dis one kon take be news
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
I love this woman with all my heart cry how I wish we could rewind time
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Germi9: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
I love this woman,she no send person
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Drastick:
I miss this woman and her unending comic drama. Mama Peace, There's GOD ooo.

I wish not to disturb anybody, but i am sorry, deeply sorry to come here and beg. I appeal to your consciences to pls help me so i can buy some food & re-fill my Gas. I am really depressed due to starvation. For the sake of humanity, Pls help me.

THREE-ZERO-FOUR-SIX-ONE-FOUR-FOUR-FOUR-SEVEN-ONE

First Bank.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Drastick:
I miss this woman and her unending comic drama. Mama Peace, There's GOD ooo.

I wish not to disturb anybody, but i am sorry, deeply sorry to come here and beg. I appeal to your consciences to pls help me so i can buy some food & re-fill my Gas. I am really depressed due to starvation. For the sake of humanity, Pls help me.

THREE-ZERO-FOUR-SIX-ONE-FOUR-FOUR-FOUR-SEVEN-ONE

First Bank.

someone should pls help this guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.