Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Football - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Football (923 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football by johnnydiamond(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Do you know that you can become a millionaire in 8 months just by investing in your passion!!!! FOOTBALL!!! I CAN SHOW YOU HOW IF YOU'RE SERIOUS!! JUST TYPE HOW
Re: Football by Chigorkizz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
How
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Chat me on Whatsapp 08160356672! I will explain in details how to go about it and the steps to take!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Chat me on Whatsapp 08160356672! I will explain in details how to go about it and the steps to take!!! If you're serious you can make more than that believe me!
Re: Football by TechNana(f): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sigh...

Y'all learn to do it yourself here

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Learn what Don't go people's post and you're sharing link!!! If you already known it go keep going and don't post links here please!! Serious minded people is what am looking for!!! People tired of get rich quick scheme!! Am here to teach you how to build steady daily income!!
TechNana:
Sigh...

Y'all learn to do it yourself here

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
We all love football and we even envy the players because of how much they get paid weekly, I can show you how to make money with them and not envy them!! Chat me 08160356672.
johnnydiamond:
Do you know that you can become a millionaire in 8 months just by investing in your passion!!!! FOOTBALL!!! I CAN SHOW YOU HOW IF YOU'RE SERIOUS!! JUST TYPE HOW
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Do you know you can be paid while you watch football? Let me show you how to turn your love for football in to money!!!
johnnydiamond:
We all love football and we even envy the players because of how much they get paid weekly, I can show you how to make money with them and not envy them!! Chat me 08160356672.
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
You're a fan of multimillionaires and you're broke!!!! Let me show you how to join the big boys!!!
johnnydiamond:
Do you know you can be paid while you watch football? Let me show you how to turn your love for football in to money!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Please is not by force to become a millionaire!!!! Just stay where you're if you're not serious!!! Don't send me unnecessary message!!!
johnnydiamond:
You're a fan of multimillionaires and you're broke!!!! Let me show you how to join the big boys!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fans are already making millions what are you waiting for!!!!!! You don't want to miss this!!!
johnnydiamond:
Please is not by force to become a millionaire!!!! Just stay where you're if you're not serious!!! Don't send me unnecessary message!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2022
A wise man once said if you see a good company or business, invest and learn alone the way!!!! If you're not ready please don't message me!!!! A company that has been here for 15 years has all it takes to continue!!!! making your first million is easy if you fellow my lead!!!
johnnydiamond:
Fans are already making millions what are you waiting for!!!!!! You don't want to miss this!!!
Re: Football by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
liar if its legit and u wont be here wanting us to be rich u will be there making money
u just wanna use desperate nigerians to get money
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
How stupid are you!!!! Everyone is not self centered as you slowpoke!!!! I hear bitterness and poverty in your words!!! How come wealthy companies are still looking for workers dummy!!!
Abba114:
liar if its legit and u wont be here wanting us to be rich u will be there making money
u just wanna use desperate nigerians to get money
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
I share information is not a must you stop by keep walking!!!! Even Jesus said the more you'll always have with you!!! Is your choice not mine!!! If want to be wealthy come onboard let me guide you!!!!
johnnydiamond:
A wise man once said if you see a good company or business, invest and learn alone the way!!!! If you're not ready please don't message me!!!! A company that has been here for 15 years has all it takes to continue!!!! making your first million is easy if you fellow my lead!!!
Re: Football by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
johnnydiamond:
How stupid are you!!!! Everyone is not self centered as you slowpoke!!!! I hear bitterness and poverty in your words!!! How come wealthy companies are still looking for workers dummy!!!
bro u are a scammer #period
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 4:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Too bad for you bro!!!
Abba114:
bro u are a scammer #period
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2022
The greatest and first thing to overcome is in the mind (porverty of the mind)!!!! Because it makes you feel every opportunity coming your way is a scam!!! Work on overcoming that mentality and you're already rich and wealthy!!
johnnydiamond:
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Fear and lack of focus on what you want or what you want to achieve will always the key thing that will hold you down in life!!!
johnnydiamond:
The greatest and first thing to overcome is in the mind (porverty of the mind)!!!! Because it makes you feel every opportunity coming your way is a scam!!! Work on overcoming that mentality and you're already rich and wealthy!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Don't let what has happened to you in the past stop you from achieving what you want in life!!!! There's money online!!! If you're serious write me on Whatsapp I will guide you!!!
johnnydiamond:
Fear and lack of focus on what you want or what you want to achieve will always the key thing that will hold you down in life!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2022
People always say millionaires don't have time to post advert or teach people how to become wealthy!!! That's coming from poverty!! A rich is always looking for more ways to remain and expand his wealth!!! If you're serious I can teach you and guide you before the end of this year you will be making your first million!!!
johnnydiamond:
Don't let what has happened to you in the past stop you from achieving what you want in life!!!! There's money online!!! If you're serious write me on Whatsapp I will guide you!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is the right time to get back all you've lost online!!! Chat me up now so I can put you through!!!! Serious minded only!!!08160356672
johnnydiamond:
People always say millionaires don't have time to post advert or teach people how to become wealthy!!! That's coming from poverty!! A rich is always looking for more ways to remain and expand his wealth!!! If you're serious I can teach you and guide you before the end of this year you will be making your first million!!!
Re: Football by johnnydiamond(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Am still here for you don't let doubt and laziness stop you from living that life you always dreamt of living!!!! We all have lost money on line but this is an opportunity to get all you lost back!!
johnnydiamond:
This is the right time to get back all you've lost online!!! Chat me up now so I can put you through!!!! Serious minded only!!!08160356672

(1) (Reply)

'TOTAL' Branded Petrol Station For Sale (Pictures) / Do You Have Any Ideals On Stock Trading / Transcorp:stagnant Share Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.