Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira (469 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Please On What Genuine Platform Can I Sell My $50 gns Paypal Fund? / What Genuine Business Can I Start With 1million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by Obinna53: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
What Risk can I take with 1 million naira
I need advice my people
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by JosephIfechukwu(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Obinna53:
I need advice my people
Uber or a haulage business.
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by Onyemaonwu: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oga this is no risk. Go and buy Royal q not to trade Crypto for you. You are assured of daily profit with this amount
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by DonJuan13: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Would you be interested in a fast food business? Need an investor.
Obinna53:
I need advice my people
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by kingggg(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Obinna53:
I need advice my people

Well, you can start and e-commerce business.

That’s what I’ve done for years and I don’t have any regrets.

If you reside in Lagos, we can arrange a one or one meet up where I show you how it’s down.

With right mentorship, you can turn you 1million to 5million in 2 to 3 months

I also have free video tutorials I can send to you for free.

Just send me a message if you are interested
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by Obinna53: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
DonJuan13:
Would you be interested in a fast food business? Need an investor.

Location?
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by Obinna53: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
kingggg:

Well, you can start and e-commerce business.

That’s what I’ve done for years and I don’t have any regrets.

If you reside in Lagos, we can arrange a one or one meet up where I show you how it’s down.

With right mentorship, you can turn you 1million to 5million in 2 to 3 months

I also have free video tutorials I can send to you for free.

Just send me a message if you are interested

I am all Ears
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by FBWIN(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
nylon production business. food items wholesale sales

1 Like

Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by VEXT: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
FBWIN:
nylon production business.
food items wholesale sales
Esp food items
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by DonJuan13: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Surulere
Obinna53:

Location?
Re: What Genuine Risk Can I Take With 1 Million Naira by ayoncox: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Obinna53:
I need advice my people
First register a business, LTD will be okay.
2. Start buying and selling commodity
3. Buy some media gadget and start your own Youtube Channel, Instagram and Facebook
4. Build a money making website and mobile app.
For No. 1-4 you may not spend up to 500k.
5. Buy books on finance and business
6. Network with established businessmen and women and become a partner

The remaining 500k learn spot trading or early market buying for the aim of buying low and selling high in the cryptocurrency space.

For any or all of the above, I can put your through, chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Of Copywriting / Put A Stop To Horrible Charges From Banks. Read This! / The Business Model "Oso-ahia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.