Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia (945 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky

The New York Times
Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, said that he remained in the country despite rumors that he had fled. “The enemy has marked me as target No. 1,” he said, “my family as target No. 2.”
Read more: https://nyti.ms/3sjYNYA

1 Share

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nope they are being sensible.. USA and NATO does not want unnecessary war..they know and understand how disastrous a war can be..
Putin is blood thirsty..can you see how he's arresting his people?that's the people you puppet are clamouring for..you speak up he either jail or eliminate you or fine you..

Is that how USA operate?evil is evil and Putin is evil... evil shall be cut off..cos we don't want ww3..the world might not survive it.. undecided undecided
That's by the way..as far as I am concerned Russia and Putin will Never achieve it's evil motive against the world and Russia..as far as we are here it ain't happening..

2 Likes

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nope they are being sensible.. USA and NATO does not want unnecessary war..they know and understand how disastrous a war can be..
Putin is blood thirsty..can you see how he's arresting his people?that's the people you puppet are clamouring for..you speak up he either jail or eliminate you or fine you..

Is that how USA operate?evil is evil and Putin is evil... evil shall be cut off..cos we don't want ww3..the world might not survive it.. undecided undecided
That's by the way..as far as I am concerned Russia and Putin will Never achieve it's evil motive against the world and Russia..as far as we are here it ain't happening..

Canada arrest people who riot even USA arrest too or don't you read the news.

6 Likes

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Russia fears west same way USA and west fears Russia stop taking sides.

To fight your fellow man is not easy you must respect a man and maybe fear some in life.

1 Like

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Russia fears west same way USA and west fears Russia stop taking sides.

To fight your fellow man is not easy you must respect a man and maybe fear some in life.
Look I have hundreds of mentions from Putin's puppet and I wouldn't be replying most cos you folks are clueless..

If there is any country that should be scared of NATO it should be Putin and his petty allies..it won't take NATO too much energy to squeeze life out of Russia in a non nuclear war..you get?
NATO are just being responsible and careful..why am I even telling you this.. undecided undecided
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by dasparrow: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Must Ukraine join NATO? If I were Ukraine's president, I will not join NATO for peace to reign abeg. Putin is not joking and he is not intimidated by the West and their allies.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
dasparrow:
Must Ukraine join NATO? If I were Ukraine's president, I will not join NATO for peace to reign abeg. Putin is not joking and he is not intimidated by the West and their allies.

he is now begging putin that he won't join nato again.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
dasparrow:

He is now a target soon he will be on the run.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look I have hundreds of mentions from Putin's puppet and I wouldn't be replying most cos you folks are clueless..

If there is any country that should be scared of NATO it should be Putin and his petty allies..it won't take NATO too much energy to squeeze life out of Russia in a non nuclear war..you get?
NATO are just being responsible and careful..why am I even telling you this.. undecided undecided

Sorry I don't engage in abuse.. Peace.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Sorry I don't engage in abuse.. Peace.
Bounce like a basketball..next time don't quote me if you can't withstand the heat and facts..
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bounce like a basketball..next time don't quote me if you can't withstand the heat and facts..

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by VirileNelly2420: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
U don't pursue carnivorous animal wit Bay hands...

Diplomacy is still d best option.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kaiser20: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
dasparrow:
No mind that Ukraine president, his dependant on USA & co will destroy him.
USA & co promised the Libyan and Iraqis that they will bring democracy to the middle east after the fall of Gaddafi and Saddam till tomorrow they're still waiting

1 Like

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kaiser20:

USA & co promised the Libyan and Iraqis that they will bring democracy to the middle east after the fall of Gaddafi and Saddam till tomorrow they're still waiting

Western News propaganda is what deceived him.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by seunny4lif(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kaiser20:

He don’t even learn from Georgia after all the USA and NATO promises.
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
How people will not research and just assume NATO will wipe out Russia just like that. Google is free, read up hypothetical war scenarios between NATO and Russia formulated by NATO military planners. The results would shock you all. A war with NATO in Russian territory would leave Nato heavily defeated. Why, Russia is not Libya. Geography and terrain, air defenses, man power, modern weaponry etc. In the 30 nations alliance, over 23 are just dead woods. Those who are major powers are so far away and would require so much logistics moving assets to the front(reasons they need a forwarding base like Ukraine). Aircraft carriers pose no advantage against an adversary like Russia as they would be sank long before they come close to the federation waters. For all the qualities of f22 raptors $ f35. They don’t have the range to fly from across the ocean, nor the means to move them in their thousands across oceans in war time without the floating carriers and their support ships getting sunk. In fact a NATO conventional war with Russia in Russia is suicidal. NATO would be outgunned, outmaneuverd and outmanned. Unless the war is taking place outside the Russian federation, then Russia does not stand a chance. Power projection by a super power cannot work when the adversary is a country like Russia. You would so much need geography. Worse case scenario it would turn nuclear which neither side wants. Do you think if it was Iran, the US and NATO would not have intervened?

2 Likes

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

He don’t even learn from Georgia after all the USA and NATO promises.
Unfortunately Georgia had to learn the hard war. Georgian president just announced they would not be joining the US and co in sanctions against Russia, he says his country would honor all banking transactions with Russian banks and trade and that it is in the best interest of his country to develop good friendly relationships with Russia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/russia-ukraine-war-georgia-will-not-partake-in-intl-sanctions-against-moscow-avers-pm-articleshow.html

2 Likes

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
princeeze1:
How people will not research and just assume NATO will wipe out Russia just like that. Google is free, read up hypothetical war scenarios between NATO and Russia formulated by NATO military planners. The results would shock you all. A war with NATO in Russian territory would leave Nato heavily defeated. Why, Russia is not Libya. Geography and terrain, air defenses, man power, modern weaponry etc. In the 30 nations alliance, over 23 are just dead woods. Those who are major powers are so far away and would require so much logistics moving assets to the front(reasons they need a forwarding base like Ukraine). Aircraft carriers pose no advantage against an adversary like Russia as they would be sank long before they come close to the federation waters. For all the qualities of f22 $ 35. They don’t have the range to fly from across the ocean, nor they means to move them in their thousands across oceans in war time without the floating carriers and their support ships getting sunk. In fact a NATO conventional war with Russia in Russia is suicidal. NATO would be outgunned, outmaneuverd and outmanned. Unless the war is taking place outside the Russian federation, then Russia does not stand a chance. Power projection by a super power cannot work when the adversary is a country like Russia. You would so much need geography. Worse case scenario it would turn nuclear which neither side wants. Do you think if it was Iran, the US and NATO would not have intervened?

The fake news media CNN won't tell them the truth they think Russia is Iraq or Afghanistan
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
princeeze1:

Unfortunately Georgia had to learn the hard war. Georgian president just announced they would not be joining the US and co in sanctions against Russia, he says his country would honor all banking transactions with Russian banks and trade and that it is in the best interest of his country to develop good friendly relationships with Russia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/russia-ukraine-war-georgia-will-not-partake-in-intl-sanctions-against-moscow-avers-pm-articleshow.html

Lol
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
princeeze1:

Georgia need Russia trade.
Russians travel to Georgia for summer holidays are around 1-2M per year

1 Like

Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
U don't pursue carnivorous animal wit Bay hands...

Diplomacy is still d best option.

Lol
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kelvin3476: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
dasparrow:
If he isn't intimidated, then he should allow Ukraine to join NATO
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by bestpunterever: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

but you just replied him
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
bestpunterever:
but you just replied him
Did you not read where I said I won't be replying most? undecided
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by bestpunterever: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not read where I said I won't be replying most? undecided
k
Re: Video Prove Of President, Zelensky Saying All Nato Nations Are Afraid Of Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
God bless putin because of the way nato wants to rule the world we saw how they forced people into covid lock down.

(1) (Reply)

William Samoei Ruto Sworn In As 5th Kenya President / false flag Attack ? / Parents Sue Education Consultant For 2 Million After Sons Don't Get Into Harvard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.