Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham (15941 Views)

UEL Last 32 Draw Results: Real Sociedad Vs Man Utd, Benfica Vs Arsenal / Ronaldo Vs Messi Face Off As Juventus Draw Barcelona In UCL Draw / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Soso990240(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2022
grin no
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Adedaniel211(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Barca all d way.
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by betshopagent(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
Barcelona deserves to win this one. With the financial fiasco they have faced,with the sacrifices their players have made on the wage bill and loyalty stay and with Xavi enforcing the managerial benefit, they are the favorites
yan yan po! they brought the fiasco upon themselves. In fact they least deserve it.Lyon or Seville for d cup
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Mumusaphire: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
Barcelona deserves to win this one. With the financial fiasco they have faced,with the sacrifices their players have made on the wage bill and loyalty stay and with Xavi enforcing the managerial benefit, they are the favorites
remember king of Europa league still dey ooooo(Sevilla).
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Soso990240(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Galatsaray would flog barka. Mark my words. They must continue to pay for their ojoro and wickedness they have done to other clubs.
Finished club.
mark which words? Please, let do one on one Betting.. Barca will beat Galatasaray and Qualify.. how can you go?

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by betshopagent(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Chai Barca has really fallen. Feels so odd watching them play in this tournament. Couldn’t they just decline to participate? It’s not good for their brand in my opinion.
this is not d 1st time of barca playing in eropa leaque

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by betshopagent(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:

Na wa o
u shock abi?
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Faber(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Galatsaray would flog barka. Mark my words. They must continue to pay for their ojoro and wickedness they have done to other clubs.
Finished club.

Which Galatsaray? Incase you don't know Barca is back. When last did Napoli concede 4 goals. Beating defensive Napoli, then is mid table Galatsaray that will defeat them. Galatsaray is where they are today because of mumu Lazio and Sarri.

2 Likes

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Triplerg: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
paulolee:

DTS life for you...all giants once fell down n its more important to accept defeat n bounce back, no champions forever..
apart from Bayern dt i dnt remember, all European top dogs once played Europa n some like Madrid cnt even pass d group stage n didtn make d Europa teams, and many cnt even make top6 to play Europa..
the PSG u see today were once dominated by lyon in france, Italy were owned by Milan teams, roma neven lazio before juve came, Spain were the likes if madrid, barca, Valencia, athletico n even depotivo n athletico bilbao n we all know how city just came n started dominating EPL..
change is constant n all these clubs av gone tru d process of transition..
Which Madrid crashing out of the group stage you can remember but fail to remember Munich battling getafe in the eufa cup a little over a decade ago? Since you started watching football have you seen Madrid crashed from the UCL group stage? Madrid is the longest team running in the knock out stage of the UCL. Keep sentiments aside

2 Likes

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Faber(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2022
paulolee:

same.moniker dt said Napoli would disgrace barca n oshimhen would score don de change mouth after barca won 4-2 in Italy yesterday with dt best performance this season.
so na only barca get financial issues and all the other Europa team dt the double of their yearly budget no even reach barca own no need the Europa winning price abi?
or u think if barca lose the cup, dey would go bankrup or too broke to pay players??
Xavi jus need the cup more than barca do jus to get his hands on a trophy, barca only concern this season is making top4 n it doesn't change..barca winning or not do not change anything concerning barca financial issues.. .see as u talk asif uefa do gv Europa winners 10 billion pounds cash price...

You're right, Xavi have analyzed the remaining teams in the Europa and believed they can win it to start his era with a Trophy. As for the club president and fans, all they want from him is top four finish, 2nd or 3rd place finish is enough for them.

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by BeautifulSolace(f): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Finished club.

Lets be realistic please
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by BeautifulSolace(f): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Barca must win this tournament.

Xavi era is about to begin

3 Likes

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Athemisia: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Finished club.
Which galatsaray? The one wey no dey inform?

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by FireUpNow(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
emeernest:
A whole Barca playing Thursday Thursday football with small boys. tongue
At least they in Europe

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by salabobo: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Where is Leicester?
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by dilini(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Barca should be able to do battle and win the day over Gala but I think Gala players will give their all in order to rise to the occasion. Teams to go through (in my honest opinion) are Rangers, Barca, Sevilla though one more club Sha. We just need to keep fingers cross awaiting the semis..

Anyways, let me reveal to you this step-by-step video that will show you exactly how this guy made over N6Million Naira here in Nigeria with just N100 (with proof). His name is Gerald Umeh.

He made over N700,000 and grew it to over N6MILLION Naira in a short time (watch to the end to learn how and what he did). Just simple stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvXxICX_IU

N:B - This video on how to make money online in Nigeria with Just N100 Naira is a very important video in my honest opinion

Watch to the end...
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
this is not d 1st time of barca playing in eropa leaque

It’s the first time since 2003 and back then they weren’t really the giants they are today. Well life is turn by turn. It’s another teams turn to rise.

2 Likes

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Teaser4(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Barcelona will win the UEL
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by anungangampu: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2022
People saying Barca shouldn't be in Europa, even the almight Manchester United is now a steady Europa league merchant.
Barca needs small competition like this to fix their finance issues. Next season they will be in Champion league and shut down the haters.

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Benresmy(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Finished club.
Mumu sad sad sad Wenti u know abt football...

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by BigBelleControl(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Barca's only trophy this season
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by OlawaleBammie: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2022
paulolee:
going by the barca I saw last nite dismantling Napoli in naples, i think xavi mean business n barca would win this cup...
the only wahala is dt they is still ueropa masters sevilla n the final would be played in d city of seville..

grin grin grin grin

I use to say something, if barca meet Sevilla for champion league, barca go win

If madrid meet sevilla for for champe, even with a depleted team Madrid would win.

But if madrid, psg, barca, bayern, mancity combined to play sevilla in europa, hmmm, there is 87% assurance that sevilla would carry the day grin grin

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by McCoy9067(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2022
emeernest:
A whole Barca playing Thursday Thursday football with small boys. tongue
Man utd, Chelsea, liverpool, real Madrid and some other big clubs had played in Europa League before... Isn't a new thing. Ma foor
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by aujile(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Galatasaraay is one of the most inconsistent teams i have seen in history. Don't try to bet on them
WhoDeyHause:

Finished club.
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Realhommie(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
paulolee:

DTS life for you...all giants once fell down n its more important to accept defeat n bounce back, no champions forever..
apart from Bayern dt i dnt remember, all European top dogs once played Europa n some like Madrid cnt even pass d group stage n didtn make d Europa teams, and many cnt even make top6 to play Europa..
the PSG u see today were once dominated by lyon in france, Italy were owned by Milan teams, roma neven lazio before juve came, Spain were the likes if madrid, barca, Valencia, athletico n even depotivo n athletico bilbao n we all know how city just came n started dominating EPL..
change is constant n all these clubs av gone tru d process of transition..
Please get your facts right... Juventus are the most successful domestic football club in Italy, they're not mates with anybody. Milan have more success in Europe but they're still miles behind Juve otherwise.

How can you say Italy were dominated by Milan, Inter, even Roma and Lazio before Juve came? Abeg try dey construct your statements well make your posts no appear controversial..
Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Realhommie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Triplerg:
Which Madrid crashing out of the group stage you can remember but fail to remember Munich battling getafe in the eufa cup a little over a decade ago? Since you started watching football have you seen Madrid crashed from the UCL group stage? Madrid is the longest team running in the knock out stage of the UCL. Keep sentiments aside
No mind that guy. He just dey muddle up analysis anyhow..

Just see wetin he still talk about Juve in Italy...

1 Like

Re: UEL Last 16 Draw: Barcelona Vs Galatasaray, Porto Vs Lyon, Sevilla Vs West Ham by Kingcalls: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
paulolee:

same.moniker dt said Napoli would disgrace barca n oshimhen would score don de change mouth after barca won 4-2 in Italy yesterday with dt best performance this season.
so na only barca get financial issues and all the other Europa team dt the double of their yearly budget no even reach barca own no need the Europa winning price abi?
or u think if barca lose the cup, dey would go bankrup or too broke to pay players??
Xavi jus need the cup more than barca do jus to get his hands on a trophy, barca only concern this season is making top4 n it doesn't change..barca winning or not do not change anything concerning barca financial issues.. .see as u talk asif uefa do gv Europa winners 10 billion pounds cash price...

Barcelona will win the Europa and will finish just behind real madrid in the league...Mark my words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fortune Chukwudi (Under-17 Captain) Is At Least 25 Years Old / Nigerian Striker Dele Bashiru Leaves Man City To Join Watford / Kante, Luiz Help Chelsea End Man City’s Unbeaten Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.