Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading (491 Views)

Learn The Secret Of FOREX TRADING With $50 / Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? / Exchange Your Physical Dollar Currency To Naira @ Current Daily Market Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading by gojishi: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
Dear Friend,

Currency trading has received a lot of bad press recently due to the activities of scammers.

However this does not take away the fact that currency trading is one of the surest paths to great wealth.

Do you want to learn the true principles governing currency trading?

Do you want to want to join an elite group who live the life of their dreams?

Do you have what it takes to be among the fortunate?

If yes, then send a blank email to currencytutor@gmail.com

Best Wishes Muyiwa
Re: Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading by snowdrops(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
Yes show us in here and not private contact by email.
Re: Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading by gojishi: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Snowdrops,  there is a saying,  "while anyone can succeed - not everyone will succeed"
compare this to another saying,   "when advice (read training) is freely given it's value is almost worthless"

The point my friend is that while this opportunity is for any interested person, it isn't for everyone.

Therefore as much as it would please you to see this info laid out here, it's just not feasible at this time.

If you truly wish to learn, it costs you little to send the blank email to currencytutor@gmail.com.

Best wishes

Muyiwa

PS If enough people are interested i can give you a free lesson on this thread smiley
Re: Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading by snowdrops(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Then how can we know you are genuine? Anybody can promise heavens. Especially in this era of scammin etc, people need to be careful before they part with their hard earned money.
Re: Learn The True Principles Of Currency Trading by gojishi: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Snowdrops

I really like the issues you're raising, to my mind it shows you're interested.

Allow me to give you a few pointers,

1. Anyone can learn currency trading but not everyone possess the proper psychological makeup to learn.

2. Currency Trading indeed any form of trading is a skill which must be mastered,  like doctors must master medicine,
lawyers must master the law and engineers must master the principles of science.

3. Currency trading will require you to change in ways you've never imagined,  it will change who you are and the way you view life.

4. Without self-discipline currency trading as potentially life-changing in terms of wealth creation as it is, will lie beyond you because just as in any field of
human endeavor, the big money isn't made by the majority,  it's made by the few who've mastered their skill.

5. If you believe that mastery of current trading can give you great wealth and time freedom, then the question you must ask yourself before embarking on this journey is,  what are you willing to give-up to master currency trading? If you are a football fan will you give-up the time your team is playing? Will you subject yourself to discipline like a primary school student in order to learn -  that is, will you do assignments and homework and humbly accept rebuke? Remember we're going to fast track your progress!!

I could go on and on but these pointers should be enough for you to know that this is the real deal, your money is a very small part of the equation,  the real price is yourself.

Best wishes

Muyiwa

(1) (Reply)

Make Huge Cash Online For The Rest Of Your Life With These Videos-guaranteed! / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Is Giving Out Personal Instalment / I Need Who Can Do Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.