Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Do I Do To Totally Cure Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Do To Totally Cure Ulcer (158 Views)

Cure Ulcer With Unripe Plantain And Tiger Nut / See How To Permanently Cure Ulcer And Diabetes With Moringa Leaf / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Totally Cure Ulcer by koladed40(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
I have been having this pains in my abdomen for a long time. I have had to treat typhoid before now but it appeared that the antibacterial drugs prescribed for me was complicating issue. I need help. I also noticed when I eat beans, my stomach becomes bloated and i find it hard to poo. Also, during this time of constipation, i do experience this white coats on my tongue which makes it hurt me whenever I eat peppery food. please help a brother.
Re: What Do I Do To Totally Cure Ulcer by jeffersonsam: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Totally avoid spicy food items, Try to avoid orange and lemon juice. Add curd in your food diet. Each fiber rich food, It will helps to improving your digestive system. Drink plenty of water. Don't skip your food.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Totally Cure Ulcer by koladed40(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thanks so much. But what are the rich fiber food you can recommend?

(1) (Reply)

Irregular Menstration ,infections -rida Bitter Is The Solution / Pure Herbal Cure & Treatment For Ailments ...in Ibadan / 5 Amazing Benefits Of Fresh Groundnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.