Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate (237 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by olugabbie(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Zelensky calls on Putin to negotiate
More now from President Volodymyr Zelensky's latest address in the past hour.

Having praised the bravery of Ukrainian troops, Zelensky switches to Russian and issues a direct appeal to Vladimir Putin, calling on him to enter negotiations with his government.

"I would like to address the president of the Russian Federation once again," Zelensky says.

"Fighting is ongoing across all of Ukraine's territory. Let's sit down at the negotiating table to stop the killing of people."

SOURCE: www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60517447?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfqKRERY3mZh3Sxp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by DoggoneDogg: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Too late

Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by Rubxsky: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
olugabbie:

Having praised the bravery of Ukrainian troops, Zelensky switches to Russian and issues a direct appeal to Vladimir Putin, calling on him to enter negotiations with his government.

"I would like to address the president of the Russian Federation once again," Zelensky says.

"Fighting is ongoing across all of Ukraine's territory. Let's sit down at the negotiating table to stop the killing of people."
Where is your source? Don't post anyhow
Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by DoggoneDogg: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Rubxsky:
Where is your source? Don't post anyhow
[/s]

Oga go to Twitter. The man has been begging since morning.

Russia has told him its either unconditional surrender or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by olugabbie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by joyandfaith: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[[[s]i]i]Oga go to Twitter. The man has been begging since morning.

Russia has told him its either unconditional surrender or nothing.[[/i]/i[/s]]
Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by Rubxsky: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Oga go to Twitter. The man has been begging since morning.

Russia has told him its either unconditional surrender or nothing.
this is nairaland how do I know you didn't make this up. Post screenshots or link websites
Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by DoggoneDogg: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Rubxsky:
this is nairaland how do I know you didn't make this up. Post screenshots or link websites
[/s]

Do you know what Twitter is?
Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by addictiv(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
lol
Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by olugabbie(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Do you know what Twitter is?

It is on bbc.

www.bbc.com
Re: Zelensky Calls On Putin To Negotiate by wealthtrak: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
olugabbie:

SOURCE: www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60517447?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfqKRERY3mZh3Sxp

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Putin? / Despite Ongoing War, At Russian Embassy, Nigerian Students Queue Up For Visas / A Passenger Plane Crashed In Southern China On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.