Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

INEXPERIENCE DRIVER - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INEXPERIENCE DRIVER (2816 Views)

Mercedez Benz GLK 350 Abandoned By In Sapele By Unknown People (Photos) / These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
On the driver's license Issue, It Is true I told him I had a license because I was In the process of procuring It. I also later told him I don't have It yet because that won't be an Issue where I will be using the Vehicle. I apologized about that. Apart from this, I was very straight forward with this guy, I never manipulated you despite knowing you don't know anything about this business. I would have swindled you from the onset by bargaining with the Dealer to Surge the price of the Vehicle but we went there together and you saw how I helped you In beating down the price. This same Vehicle we bought for 1.250M, There were other people who bought It for 1.4M & 1.450 respectively and they did all necessary things they were supposed to do on the Vehicle by themselves before giving It out and they gave It out for 2Million on HP, "They also gave the Drivers One Free Week To Work without remitting" In order for him to sort out himself. That's how It's been done nationwide. God will always be great. In as much I realize It's not easy to make money, But let's have good conscience towards each other.

10 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Humans are just strange.

Yes people who Judge by hearing one side of a story. Moreso "An Usual Statement" coming from someone who has a brand online. Keep It Up.

3 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Kingdemu: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Carbonated:

He adhered to your advise. The bus have been retrieved from me yesterday.
I'm happy for him
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrMcJay:

I feel you've been too lenient and sentimental in dealing with him. My simple advice to you, change it for him or get someone who can. He is reading everything we post here, so I can't advice you much.
Send me a pm, I'll teach you how to handle scoundrels like this.

With this Post, You still have a long way to go In Life. That's all..

5 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kingdemu:
I'm happy for him

Okay.

1 Like

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Carbonated:

Yes people who Judge by hearing one side of a story. Moreso "An Usual Statement" coming from someone who has a brand online. Keep It Up.
Well, I didn't see you giving your side of the story. You had over a week to counter his statement. Don't blame me
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Algorithims: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Carbonated:
To summarize this Issue, All I can say Is I was too desperate and wanted to please you. God knows I had good Intention towards you. But the circumstances which came up changed things. Overtime I even realized there was no way I would have meet up with the 40k & 55k weekly remittance we earlier agreed on except for the "Normal 30k weekly remittance nationwide" But my desperation caused all these things. Initially I told you that It Is 30k I am capable of but you cajoled me Into doing 55k per week plus my desperation of not wanting to stay Idle. Morso the mistakes I made was trying to fix things and Issues you were supposed to handle by yourself before finally handling over the Vehicle to me ranging from

*Mechanic Consultation Fee:N50k
*Servicing Of The Vehicle:N15k
*Vehicle Registration:60k
*Panel Work & Painting:65k
*Registration Of The Vehicle At Designated Motor Park:50k
*Doing Minor Repairs & Corrections After Assembling Of The Vehicle From The Factory:50k
*One Free Week For Me To Sort Out Myself..

And you Just only sent me 70k to do all these and sort out the rest by myself then BOOM you start expecting money to be rolling Into your account. I even SOLD MY PHONE In the process of completing the Park Registration Fee when I was been Harassed by the Chairman, You failed to mention all these. In your mind, I was using the Vehicle to work all the time and I was making a lot of money while I keep telling you lies. Well I have learnt my lessons though and I am PAINED because of all of the mental, physical and emotional torture I went through In wanting to help you MANAGE your resources and Impress you. God Is my Witness..

if what you posted here is true then i can bodly say he probably capitalized on your weakness and desperation. The blame is on you, who gives vehicle to people and doesn't do all the work and necessary things which is supposed to be done on it? besides i suspect he has some ulterior motives in the future. I was once in your shoes when there was still sanity in nigeria even though my own investor was a core good man, He gave me two weeks to work with the car for free and i never contributed a kobo to the procurement of the car. I made sure i pay promptly and whenever there is issue, we sit and discuss about it. I thank God for where i am today. Well people are different, My advise for you is be very careful out there. There are way too many predators out there these days who will pretend to be helping you but they have an ulterior motive. Just be very careful and prayerful. Send me a PM and see what i can do.

8 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Thompz43(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
I pray you find someone else that will tolerate your excuses and lies

FIRST OF ALL THEY WASN'T ANYTHING LIKE THIS

Mechanic Consultation Fee:N50k
*Servicing Of The Vehicle:N15k
*Registration Of The Vehicle At Designated Motor Park:50k
*Doing Minor Repairs & Corrections After Assembling Of The Vehicle From The Factory:50k
*One Free Week For Me To Sort Out Myself..

The only work that was there for you to carry out was. Painting of Vehicle and Plate number registration and I provided money for the plate number registration instead you take vehicle for painting and told me to give you few weeks to sort the number out by yourself which you never do after four weeks of using the vehicle, all I got from you was from one story to the other and you expect me to be cool with you...

After two weeks since you started working fully with the vehicle how much were you able to come out with? 45k in total and you want me to still keep the vehicle in your possession

Thank God i recoded our voices conversation which I sent to your quarantor before he advised me to do the needful before things get out of hand... for those that want to render help can WhatsApp me and listen to it, I promise you they will think twice before they will render help to you

I will remain silent from now on, so don't even think of quoting me....

2 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by MrMcJay(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Carbonated:

With this Post, Anyone still wondering the reason why Nigeria Is In the situation It Is has a long way to go In Life. That's all..

So, you are blaming Nigeria for your dishonesty and criminal intentions.
Listen to this ingrate. You lied about something as basic as a driver's license, what is the guarantee that you won't collude with robbers to sell the bus and lie that it was stolen from you?

If you were a good person, when you started misbehaving, why didn't your guarantors plead for you when they listened to the voice recording?

You're lucky I'm not the owner of that bus. I sweat for every kobo I earn, I keep my hustle honest and clean. I keep my integrity intact even if it makes me lose money and the little change I have, I buy a bus for you and you will be telling me stories. Them no born you well make you try am. The way I will handle you, hmmn.

3 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Thompz43(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Carbonated:
On the driver's license Issue, It Is true I told him I had a license because I was In the process of procuring It. I also later told him I don't have It yet because that won't be an Issue where I will be using the Vehicle. I apologized about that. Apart from this, I was very straight forward with this guy, I never manipulated you despite knowing you don't know anything about this business. I would have swindled you from the onset by bargaining with the Dealer to Surge the price of the Vehicle but we went there together and you saw how I helped you In beating down the price. This same Vehicle we bought for 1.250M, There were other people who bought It for 1.4M & 1.450 respectively and they did all necessary things they were supposed to do on the Vehicle by themselves before giving It out and they gave It out for 2Million on HP, "They also gave the Drivers One Free Week To Work without remitting" In order for him to sort out himself. That's how It's been done nationwide. I later realized you were not trying to help me but Just trying to USE me. God will always be great. In as much I realize It's not easy to make money, But let's have good conscience towards each other. All the best.

You sound like a typical Nigeria that see every avenue as an opportunity to make wealth, first of all you don't even know Ladipo talkless of knowing the seller

The person you plan to swindle me with wasted time and I began to think for myself, so I quickly told you to come let go and look for someone else since I didn't have much time to waste. now you're talking of using you as if we knew each other before

God knows my intention towards you were pure but you try to take advantage with lies and excuses which I find very irritating

I didn't even mention when you deliberately switch off your phone for one week just to avoid my calls and what you could come up with was police arrested you and lack of fuel...
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Algorithims:

if what you posted here is true then i can bodly say he probably capitalized on your weakness and desperation. The blame is on you, who gives vehicle to people and doesn't do all the work and necessary things which is supposed to be done on it? besides i suspect he has some ulterior motives in the future. I was once in your shoes when there was still sanity in nigeria even though my own investor was a core good man, He gave me two weeks to work with the car for free and i never contributed a kobo to the procurement of the car. I made sure i pay promptly and whenever there is issue, we sit and discuss about it. I thank God for where i am today. Well people are different, My advise for you is be very careful out there. There are way too many predators out there these days who will pretend to be helping you but they have an ulterior motive. Just be very careful and prayerful. Send me a PM and see what i can do.

Thank you sir for seeing the truth In my post. I solely take blame for this Issue. My desperation and wanting to please someone caused all this. I remembered the day we took the vehicle to my guarantor, My guarantor called me one side and told me that I should let the guy go with his Vehicle that something doesn't seem right and why would I promise and agree to pay him 55k per week. But I didn't listened and I was adamant I will try to meet up blablabla, My guarantor told me again these things are not easy as I thought that I should handover the vehicle to him to go and do all the necessary things on It by himself that If the vehicle Is with me, He will be thinking I have already started using It to work and make money. But I failed to listen and see the result now. Afterall he was right. He even advised I shouldn't go on with the deal. My guarantor Is very angry with me because he told me didn't he advised me earlier on what will later transpired. I shouldn't have accepted to keep the vehicle In my possession and work with It to sort out the bills he was supposed to sort out himself, "That Was My Greatest Mistake" He can call him and confirm from him as usual. Even as I'm typing this, I still have two people I'm owing debts because of the Vehicle. I have faith God will see me through. I'm a good person but I'm not perfect and I will continue to be a good person..

5 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
This person even warned me but I never listened hmmm. God bless you wherever you are sir..

2 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Algorithims: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2022

9 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Thompz43(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Algorithims post=110892770][/quote]

You're the biggest scammer here hiding behind keyboard to type this junk, you should go and provide him with a Mini Bus since you know how to conclude cases.
it will never be well with you idiot fellow....

2 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thompz43:

You're the biggest scammer here hiding on keyboard to type this junk, you should go and provide him with a Mini Bus since you know how to conclude cases.
it will never be well with you idiot fellow....
E no reach like this na. I'll call you bro
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Thompz43(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
E no reach like this na. I'll call you bro

You can see what the idiot was telling me...
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Basheer22: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Don't ever give a vehicle to someone without collecting upfront deposit. Never.
It is to avoid situations like this.
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Basheer22: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Algorithims:

i have spoken with the driver on phone and i can conclude you are an ungrateful and callous human being because i have heard from both sides. you even mentioned it here yourself that you only gave him money for plate no which is 70k and he confessed he used the money the painting and panel work. At least he spent the money on the bus not that he embezzled it. As a serious and honest investor, when that happens, weren't you supposed to provide the money for the plate no immediately instead of telling him to go use the bus to sort out the remaining bills. Then you expect him to work with the bus within just a week or two and do magic by settling the remaining bills which includes plate no registration, servicing of the bus and paying motor park registration, He said you didn't even paid the mechanic you took along. I'm certain all these won't be less than 100k+ and he said you were aware he started fully operating with the bus on the 22nd of February. How would you expect him to meet up? And you are a useless LIAR, Calculate the days from 22nd of February to March 6 which you collected the bus from him, How does that amount to 4 Weeks? You are just a pathetic LIAR and Scammer. He told me the average money he makes a day ranges from 8k to 11k and he still has to buy fuel the next day inside the money and still pay tickets levy, so how do you expect him to quickly sort out all those things? See you really took advantage of him because i see the driver as a very calm and decent human. You can't try this nonsense with the regular drivers and go scot free. In situations like this, you are supposed to give him at least ONE MONTH FREE WORKING WITH THE BUS WITHOUT REMMITING A KOBO TO YOU. Well i blame the driver for accepting all the shiiits you threw at him. And besides, which honest investor will agree to accept a 40k or 55k weekly remittance, it really shows how greedy and callously you are. You better call him and ask for forgiveness because he was in tears while he was explaining these things to me. You are a greedy and ungrateful human being. He even paid you 45k In just two weeks despite all he was going through, oh my goodness. I wish I was back home, i would have taken this case up. This is pure scam and cheating regardless you bought bus for him or not. The fools who were defending and supporting you without knowing what you did to the driver and the atrocities you committed, where are they now? this is an act of wickedness and you will regret doing this trust me. That driver's tears won't be wasted in vain. I hate when people try to take advantage of someone naive. Your reputation is at stake here trust me. If you don't apologize to that driver, everything you have ever worked for be it by any means you acquired them will turn to shambles and liabilities soon in front of your eyes. How i wish i was back home.

I don't like empty noise. Since you are not in Nigeria, You have 3 options.

1. Send money to the guy to collect lawyer or police or army or Dss or babaláwo to arrest the owner of the bus.

2. Send a bus for the driver to drive for you.

3. Buy a return ticket and come to Naija to face the bus owner by yourself.

5 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by damosade(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
My naija na cruise...oga ooh
Atije ati mun wa, ki olorun ma fi si ibi ti o le.

Mr carbonated, what is ur qualification?
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by sugaslim(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2022
I blamed both parties, am a fleet manager with 15 car on Uber/Bolt,
my observations are:

To investor,
1) you are the one that is suppose to do all the work necessary that will make the bus operational( painting, car reg, etc),
2) it’s your duty to make sure u cross and double check info given to u by the driver( not having a driver license is a NO for me),
3)you are suppose to find out and know what the industry remittance is and keep your around it( even though the driver is promising heaven, they later failed)
4) NEVER give your bus/car to a new driver( him go use ur car learn and ur investment will SUFFER).

To Driver,
1) Registering at parks is ur duty since you know which route you want to operate in,
2)Never promised what you can not pay( don’t be desperate),
3)You should have insisted that every necessary things should be done before starting operation,
4)Our help comes from GOD through humans, (don’t sound like u are been used).

Korope business is a bad one if all I will get is 2m, after spending abt 1.5 for purchasing and registration.

In all, let always keep business as business.

8 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by jgbemson1: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
The 40k is not feasible ..

Thompz43:
The dude just call me this night that he won't be able to meet up with the initial payment of 55k per week that he suggested earlier, that we should rewrite agreement and he suggested 40k on a weekly basis.
So I told him to inform his quarantor that I will get back to him...

I need argent suggestions right now guys ....

3 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by jgbemson1: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Since you now have your bus back

Just let’s go Boss .

I have done this business before most of the drivers are not trust worthy.

Some will even take ur bus to another location and be working without remitting to you but keeps given excuses that the car have mechanical issues

2 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank Algorithims for the support you gave me. Please we should allow peace to reign. I have learnt my lessons. May Almighty God continue to bless you. Amen.
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sugaslim, Thanks I appreciate your contribution on this Issue as well. May you continue to succeed In your business. Thank you so much.
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Currently I'm In debt because of this bus because I borrowed money from people, I also sold some of my electronics and my android phone because of It In order to be able to meet up with the bus expenses. Now I'm left with nothing. I have left everything to Almighty God. I have sent you an apology message as well but you didn't respond and you didn't pick my call. I'm struggling at the moment, my creditors are on my neck but I have faith God will see me through this trying period. Please Incase esteemed Nairaland Philanthropist want to render me some assistance, I can drive very well If I'm offered a Driving Job or Uber/Bolt, But I haven't done my driver's license yet and I need financial support and assistance In doing so sir/ma. I can be reached via my MTN mobile phone and WhatsApp as well on my Timeline. May Almighty God bless you all abundantly. Amen.
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mr Calvary07, Please I have replied your mail. I awaits your response. Thank you and God bless you sir.
Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by ciggy000(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Carbonated:
Currently I'm In debt because of this bus and I also sold my android phone because of It. I'm left with nothing. I have left everything to Almighty God. I have sent you an apology message as well but you didn't respond and you didn't pick my call. I'm struggling at the moment, my creditors are on my neck but I have faith God will see me through this trying period. Please Incase esteemed Nairaland Philanthropist want to render me some assistance, I can drive very well If I'm offered a Driving Job or Uber/Bolt, But I haven't done my driver's license yet and I need financial support and assistance In doing so sir/ma. I can be reached via my MTN mobile phone and whatsapp as well on my profile because I will soon be offline. May Almighty God bless you all abundantly. Amen.
The worst set of people to help in life are people like you who would disguise as holier than thou shouting the name of God seeking for assistance. Such personae are always dangerous and very wicked. I have taken my time to read through all that transpired and my take is you weren't just desperate but you were deceptive in your dealing with the investor. You made him believe you have been in such business since 2013 and promised a weekly remittance you knew was not possible. In business law this is a breach of trust and you can be sued for.

Secondly if the investor has identified in his scale of preference to get the number plate registration done first and sent money in that regard while using such funds for body work and painting it shows you can't take binary instructions. You just have this entitlement spirit and a heart of ingratitude. Stop playing the victim card cos you don't have an idea of what it takes to meet a random person online and stake your funds on such person.

As for the investor you were greedy in your aspect to have expected 55k weekly remittance. Didn't you do a feasibility study to understand the industry average of the sector you were going into. Next time let your senses guide you and not your emotions.

Lastly as for alogrithm abi wetin be your name you only succeeded to spewing thrash. You can send the victim another korope bus on compassionate grounds.

3 Likes

Re: INEXPERIENCE DRIVER by Carbonated: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
All matters have been resolved. I'm still hunting for Jobs and opportunities though. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you. I have no room for Malice or Hate In my heart. I stand for peace and love always. I'm a good human and I will continue to be one. I won't allow difficult situations to change me. All the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 And 2005 Toyota Corolla / 2005 RX330 Or 2009 Rav4 Limited I4 / 230,000 Miles And Still Going Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.