Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Job Opportunity For Graduate And Undergraduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity For Graduate And Undergraduate (762 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Hot Job Offer For Both Graduate And Undergraduate Both In Lagos And Other South / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Graduate And Undergraduate by Mag2011: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Are you a Bsc,Hnd,Ond,Ssce holder in any of the fields of study and resident in Lagos, Nature Plus Consult a HMO outfit based in lagos needed urgently graduate and undergraduate with good presentation skills, sound oratory power and interpersonal skills to join our work force. You can work full time or part time basis. Interested candidates should text their name,qualification,phone number and location to 08038990073.
Re: Job Opportunity For Graduate And Undergraduate by tojah: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
I doubt that jobs exist for so many graduates.So,I think that joining this company registered in nigeria will help you too make dollars from kobo, make over 17,000 dollars, www.highstreetmarketplace.com/tojah
Re: Job Opportunity For Graduate And Undergraduate by tojah: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
Please join without delay.SEMINAR HOLDS AT EMGLO HOTEL IN FESTAC town lagso.CALL 07037110909.I doubt that jobs exist for so many graduates.So,I think that joining this company registered in nigeria will help you too make dollars from kobo, make over 17,000 dollars, www.highstreetmarketplace.com/tojah

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Resptionist / Urgent Vacancies In An I.t Firm / New Vacancy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.