Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools (833 Views)

Gurus In The House: Macbook Or Windows, Which Is Best For Programming ? / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS / Ethical Hacking Vs Software Engineering: Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by IceColdVeins(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Which is better and easily used to run linux OS(Kali linux and co), heavy Python IDEs, Cloud Computing and Ethical Hacking tools?

I need views from fellow tech bros & sis in the house.

Modified: Y'all should forget about the linux and Hacking Jargon up there, just tell me which one you prefer.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by IceColdVeins(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Their costs are roughly the same so I'm in a dilemma
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by airsaylongcome: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
I've run Kali on an "underpowered" raspberry pi 4 which is nowhere near as powerful as these hardware you mentioned. So either of them should be fine. The hardware itself is not as relevant as knowledge of how to maximise Kali.
Re: Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by IceColdVeins(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:
I've run Kali on an "underpowered" raspberry pi 4 which is nowhere near as powerful as these hardware you mentioned. So either of them should be fine. The hardware itself is not as relevant as knowledge of how to maximise Kali.

I understand your points quite alright but you didn’t get the gist
I just need some cogent reason to pick one of the two.
Which would you prefer by the way and why ?
Re: Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by airsaylongcome: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Alienware has more broad use if you decide to forget about Kali
Re: Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by IceColdVeins(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Alienware has more broad use if you decide to forget about Kali
Kali ain't the only factor though.
Thanks for your vote.
Re: Macbook Or Alienware? Which Is More Resilient To Run Ethical Hacking Tools by flexispy: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is more of an hardware deciding.
AMD or Intel or M1
Dedicated GPU or not
Size of RAM and so on

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest Softwares! / Dont Loose Visitors Because Of Poor Website Design / Plant Design Management System (p.d.m.s) Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.