Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User (25768 Views)

Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / 3 Men Drug And Gangrape 14-Year-Old Girl In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by History555: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Oh you think it is a lie? No it is a fact. The recruits are Ebonyi Abakiliki boys. They are the ones on rampage. When you hear them speak u don't need amadioha to confirm.

Moreover Ebonyi are filled with violent people. Calling them igbos was just a mistake taken too far. Their traits are totally off Igbo

https://news.band/how-ipob-gunmen-in-anambra-kidnapped-my-brother-demanded-for-200k-ransom-man-narrates/

Excerpt from the man's experience.

The GOC told me to be praying for MNK to be released. I gave them what they asked me to bring and I also gave them 20k to drink.
But most of them were speaking Abakaliki dialect

There is no life there now.
Lilu town is like Sambisa forest now.
The experience is not worth having for a second time

It has been taken over by insurgents.
We are in serious troubles in Anambra South
These guys are mean
They have Intel’s everywhere
It is very unfortunate
It is very unfortunate
Lilu, Orsumoghu, Azia, Isekke, Ukpor are in serious troubles
They are small boys.

Stfu. Fake lgbo man. Pretending to be lgbo to promote disunity among lgbos.

1 Like

Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
They are just doing everything to smear
ESN and group them in the list of terrorist for the fear of Biafra.
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
History555:

Fake lgbo man. See how the simpleton is blaming ebonyi people. Everything this fool will start blaming people from ebonyi. Fake lgbo man

Yawns..
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by LottiOk: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
I sent ur an email, send me ur number plZ
farmfuseagros:
I have a strong feeling this is not true, if it's why is she hiding all necessary information that could lead to the arrest of the perpetrators.
May God help us.

Please I have maize, sorghum, rice for sale in tonnes and bags.
Kindly patronize
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by farmfuseagros: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
LottiOk:
I sent ur an email, send me ur number plZ
Okay sir
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Deltavariant(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
mightyokwy:

I am from the the town. First there is no Girls Secondary School in my town. The school use to be Girls High School Mbosi but was converted to mix school over ten years ago. My junior brother finished his Secondary School there. My cousins are studying there right now. Currently, the name of the school is Community Secondary School Mbosi. Yes gunman visited the school but there was no rape. They guys beat up the principal who is a reverend father for having classes on sit at home day. The school was not the only school they visited same day. This event happened last week Tuesday. However, the activities of these gunmen must be condemned. The children have right to basic education and should not be chased out of the class because of sit at home order.
thank you for the information. I apologise.

1 Like

Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by mightyokwy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deltavariant:
thank you for the information. I apologise.
You are welcome.
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raping your own mothers and sisters... barbarians is only friends with fellow vagabonds.
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by UnabashedIPOB: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
TwitterGists:
As shared by Twitter User, The Future is Feminist T_nsofor

https://twitter.com/T_nsofor/status/1496868811320045579?t=6E-rIaNEEQr2LWRp_W68EA&s=08

Liar from pit of HELL!
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Tycyborg(m): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2022
edmaraja:
Fake news, there's no girls secondary school in mbosi. The school there is a mixed school and both the teachers and students of that school have denied that any incident of such took place there.

There is girls secondary school in mbosi... Stop saying what you dont know... I still know of UII girls school so is UII government school not a girls school anymore? You people will just keep saying what you dont know....
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Tycyborg(m): 1:35am On Feb 26, 2022
hatedisplace:
Name the school.

lol that's true she should have named the school... I don't support ESN nor in anyway.. but by not naming the school it looks like a fabricated story
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Litmus: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Those of us begging Nigerians never to believe general news without discernment and incendiary ones unless there is hard demonstrable evidence, were mocked. Certain News may be sweet if it supports your views and prejudices; however, it serves us all well in the long run when we make evidence seeking part of our national character.
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by edmaraja: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Tycyborg:

There is girls secondary school in mbosi... Stop saying what you dont know... I still know of UII girls school so is UII government school not a girls school anymore? You people will just keep saying what you dont know....
who is this bloody fool? Will you Shut your stupid mouth and stop talking nonsense. There's no girls secondary school in mbosi. The school is mixed, community secondary school mbosi is a mixed school. when last did you visit mbosi because for you to still be talking of mbosi girls that stopped existing over ten years ago then I doubt you have been in mbosi in the past 11 years. You must be very stupid to quote me and be vomiting this rubbish you just posted.
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2022
My own village.... my own village close to eke mbosi den the shrine in front of the market...

This news no get credibility
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by elmodee7(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2022
So so sad.
Re: ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User by Obijo200: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2022
You people should stop lying up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute / Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, Arms And Ammunition Recovered (Photo) / Man Caught Selling Marijuana At NDLEA Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.