Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (70315 Views)

Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Samuelnze:
I wish i could swap places with any coward in ukarine.
this war is getting tough,
i won burst some russian heads

Me too
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

It's your name that is pushing you, WAILERISBACK. Hope you've grown over your midlife crisis of always cursing your dad in his grave. grin
Mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Seun
Rule 2
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
who is we? So Ukrainians are in Nairaland too? Okpemu grin grin
That small girl is the certified Mumu of the century. grin
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Bigchristo: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60517447
Its not about picking up arms it’s about diplomacy the Ukrainian president failed to see what happened to Afghanistan and other Middle East countries US will not go to war with Russia because of Ukraine, they will abandon the struggle for them to face it alone it’s better they start negotiations at this early stage to advert the war from further penetration into their territories
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Bigchristo: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

That small girl is the certified Mumu of the century. grin
grin grin grin
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Bigchristo: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not? undecided
What were you thinking.. undecided
LOL nor vex oh
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rule 2
Rule 22 nko??
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

Rule 22 nko??
Enjoy yourself in advance.. kiss
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

That sissy that always run away from rats is here forming nonsense. grin

Imagine? She even referred to "We" as if she has ever been to the Ukraine in her life.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by majesticguy: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Unknown to him, he just armed another separatist region or group of separatist..... Abi he think say those guys go surrender or drop those arms should negotiations be successful with Russia.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Enjoy yourself in advance.. kiss
Who cares when I can always still reply comments on Nairaland??
Not everyone has their whole existence revolving around this faceless forum like you WAILERISBACK. grin
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

Who cares when I can always still reply comments on Nairaland??
Not everyone has their whole existence revolving around this faceless forum like you WAILERISBACK. grin
Thanks. kiss
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Samuelnze(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

Are you made of bulletproof material guy??
If not, you might be the first casualty in the war front o. grin
i may not have bulletproof gadgets,but at least if i kill 15 soldiers before dieing, e no go bad..
i go happy say i die for people way value human lives rather than dieing for a country that treasure the lives of cows and bandits.
my name will forever be remembered for the price i paid for the ultimate prize
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Spandau: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
Are they gonna use AKs against RPGs, APC mounted GPMGs, tanks, and SAMs?

Really don't envy Ukrainians right now.

And who told you they don't have that? If ragtag terrorists in Borno can have that, you think Ukrainians don't have more? Besides you cannot overlook the usefulness of light arms and assault rifles in any conflict.

1 Like

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by pyro10(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ak 47 rifles where handed over to 18,000 civilians...
Damm, nija when una go share our own kala ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by olas24u(f): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bring a proof of them completely invading Ukraine...

Kiev is the center of gravity in war,that is were they are right now ,and the whole city is empty with people taking refuge at the train station and shelter places.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by darediamond(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60517447
Foolishness reigns in The Blood of this 44yrs old Ukraine Ruler not a Leader.

Here is it.

NATO which is owned by Britain and USA is after Total Control Of Everything In The World directly or in Proxy and that is to the Detriment of us all as this War Mongers hates competition and outright positive developmental Independence that would free us all from there claws.

Example of such was when Ghadi said Africa should abolish dollar and embrace Gold to liberate us all from 'poundol' Slavery to promote development at all levels in Africa. What Ghadafi said was why that jezebel of a woman Hillary Clinton calls for the death of Ghadafi in her speach about about the Late Golden Libya Leader. "Ghadafi should be dead now. He knows too much". Just imagine that wicked statement!!

NATO or Anglo-America never love Ukraine one bit. All they are after is to bring down Russia and later head for China.

Anglo-America is like A. P. C members of Nigeria While China and Yes Russia is like PDP. The later begin at least sensibly corrupt.

Must you always have everything your own way Anglo-Saxon?

HAIIIIIIIL PUTIN!!!!!
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Samuelnze:
i may not have bulletproof gadgets,but at least if i kill 15 soldiers before dieing, e no go bad..
i go happy say i die for people way value human lives rather than dieing for a country that treasure the lives of cows and bandits.
my name will forever be remembered for the price i paid for the ultimate prize
Omo, abeg no go for ontop matter wey no concern you o. Any Nigerians wey die ontop Ukraine matter na waste hin waste him life o.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

Kiev is the center of gravity in war,that is were they are right now ,and the whole city is empty with people taking refuge at the train station and shelter places.
Still talking the same thing.proof or slide off pls..
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Ournolly: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
harjay1986:

forget brother nobody i say nobody can assassinate Putin for now because his country men are not ready to betray him
Not Putin, I mean Zelenskyy.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by ensamy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigerian students among the 18,000 in exchange for citizenship angry

1 Like

Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by zumbigbo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Listen and listen good..no matter how Russia try they will never achieve their motive in Ukraine..we are ready to go any length to resist them..

Naija chest beater, fly to Kyiv and show us action
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by olas24u(f): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still talking the same thing.proof or slide off pls..
https://sputniknews.com/20220225/putin-says-nazis-in-ukraine-act-as-terrorists-deploying-mlrs-in-kiev-and-kharkov-1093372003.html

You want to know they are in kiev?or what proof do you want?
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Kdon2: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ukraine will fall by Sunday.
Rest.

In your dreams!
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by ShenTeh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Austineva:
It's laughable. Na people wer Ukrainian soldiers no fit fight na untrained civilians fit fight them? I sense massive destruction of Ukrainians. It's well

You underestimate a human.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

https://sputniknews.com/20220225/putin-says-nazis-in-ukraine-act-as-terrorists-deploying-mlrs-in-kiev-and-kharkov-1093372003.html

You want to know they are in kiev?or what proof do you want?
That they've defeated Ukraine.. cheesy
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
zumbigbo:

Naija chest beater, fly to Kyiv and show us action
Common tell that to Nigerians.. undecided
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by olas24u(f): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That they've defeated Ukraine.. cheesy

lol!i started with the centre of gravity ,Kiev an they are already in Kiev and Russian troops control the nuclear plant and many solider on the Ukrainian side of surrendered .i now sent you the latest development ,they want to capture the president and change the government .so you don't know its over ?it will be mission accomplished by tomorrow or Sunday.
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

lol!i started with the centre of gravity ,Kiev an they are already in Kiev and Russian troops control the nuclear plant and many solider on the Ukrainian side of surrendered .i now sent you the latest development ,they want to capture the president and change the government .so you don't know its over ?it will be mission accomplished by tomorrow or Sunday.
Slide off if you can't provide proof for what I requested..keep blabbing around here without proof.. cheesy
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by Ojukwu007(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let's place a bet can we pls?
Don't mind them joor! Ukraine will be a hard nut to crack for RUSSIAN BULLIES.

The world is watching!!
Re: 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Don't mind them joor! Ukraine will be a hard nut to crack for RUSSIAN BULLIES.

The world is watching!!
Telling you..all eyes on Russia now..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.