Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal (26445 Views)

Al Kuwait SC Terminate Mikel’s Contract / Atlético Madrid, Diego Costa Agree To Terminate Contract / Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Hamziyah(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
farmfuseagros:
Ukraine should be allowed to join Nato and US should allow Russia to be able to place it missiles in cuba and also have legitimate rate to establish it's military operation in Canada and Mexico
Problem solved!
I hate that the civilians are the ones suffering.
You would make a just ruler.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Lamasta(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Hahaha grin grin
So Manchester United of less than $1 billion is bigger than Aeroflot??

The fact that Aeroflot is even sponsoring Man Utd should have answered your dumb question if your brain was still working.

Nawa for Nairaland economists oo

You this dumb somebody which is more popular globally between Manchester United and Aeroflot
I know if not this news you will not know what Aeroflot is
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by DoggoneDogg: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Lamasta:

You this dumb somebody which is more popular globally between Manchester United and Aeroflot
I know if not this news you will not know what Aeroflot is
[/s]

Dear Bet9ja tout, Aeroflot is richer and bigger than Man Utd.

Expand your knowledge base. Good day.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Lamasta(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[s]Dear Bet9ja tout, Aeroflot is richer and bigger than Man Utd.

Expand your knowledge base. Good day.
[/s]

You are just constituting nuisance in this forum
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
farmfuseagros:
War is never an option.
I just hope they resolve this amicably
Ukraine should be allowed to join Nato and US should allow Russia to be able to place it missiles in cuba and also have legitimate rate to establish it's military operation in Canada and Mexico
Problem solved!
I hate that the civilians are the ones suffering.

Kindly patronize me lookw
Please
I sell rice, sorghum, soya beans, beans etc in tonnes and bags

Which Canada ..... So with the rubbish put it in has done u will allow the short man devil have a base.... if its u.... u will allow him abi... No wonder BIble says trust no Man... Ukraine trusted these idiots by handing over their nuclear stuff or weapons or the technology to them... and see the way Russia is paying them back...

Its only a he goat will allow russia have a base in their country....!!!
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by phenase(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
This cant even bite the Russian President, the strongest man in the world.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Premiumwriter: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
darediamond:

And the true owners of NATO can NEVER GIVE THEM ANY "better deal". You think Britain-controlled USA love anyone truly?
If that deal is not good enough and the Ukrainians are still taking it, does that not tell you that Russia is offering them worst or nothing at all?
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by TruthSocial: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Someone please educate me on this, based on contractual agreements, is or will manutd be liable for terminating the contract. Is it possible for the club to just pull out of the contract and everyone keeps it moving.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by farmfuseagros: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Which Canada ..... So with the rubbish put it in has done u will allow the short man devil have a base.... if if u.... u will allow him abi... No wonder BIble say trust no Man... Ukraine trusted these idiots by handing over their nuclear stuff or weapons or the technology to them... and see the way Russia is paying them back...

Its only a he goat will allow russia have a base in their country....!!!
If the US can't allow then the reason for Russia invasion is justified.
You want Russia to watch the west having a legitimate right to have military base around their borders?
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by shogsman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
dangermouse:

You are bigger idiot and fool for standing with a despot and tyrant who has no regards for human life and is only after his selfish interests.

Do you think Putin gives a Bleep about you? Hell no!

Go bleep urself!
You damn slave
This is what they used your forefathers for and you're here slaving all over again,they are shaking Thier head for you in Thier graves

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Hamiltonii: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
iHart:
Aeroflot will face financial crisis and may pack up. UK has banned the airline from flying in their region. They have lost a huge customer base. Which other country will permit them to fly within their zone?

Russia equally banned Britis hAirways from its airspace.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by dangermouse(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
shogsman:

You damn slave
This is what they used your forefathers for and you're here slaving all over again,they are shaking Thier head for you in Thier graves

Guess your own forefathers fell from the moon and were exempted from the slavery?

I guessed wrongly.

One of the pics you posted was that your great grand parent.(the one tied to a tree)/ and that makes you a chronic slave who supports tyrants and despots cos of the pains and agony they unleash on you and which you have gotten used to.

They are very happy in their graves cos their illustrious and unrepentant great grandson has chosen to tow the line of a slave who adores his slave masters.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by feedthenation(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
---every party loses in the long run---war is never a good thing---either conventional or economical---
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by ifeanyiclement: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chijeep:
Garnishing Surprise

Ukrainian governments might be at fault for sure but nobody should support war.

@SayNoToViolence
How is Ukraine at fault? Been bullied by Russia, they should just fold their hands? Put on you thinking cap
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by iHart(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hamiltonii:

Russia equally banned Britis hAirways from its airspace.
...whether Russia banned you or not, no airline will risk going to Russia. Which passenger will even accept to travel to Russia now? Should I even be arguing this with you?

Now I believe its mostly children that live here.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Living off western propaganda

How many countries have america invaded ?
Tovard:
Whosoever the gods want to bring down, the gods will first take away attitudes and characters and hand over the spirit of pride �.

Russia �� will pay heavily for this singular act.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Sunnyski: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good move from the Devils
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Skmoda360(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Who lost money? Manchester United

Aeroflot can always find another advert means afterall Man Utd won't even play in the Champions League next season
Keep yin yin yin upandan......says who that Man UTD won't qualify for UCL ....yapping yapper getata here undecided
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Who lost money? Manchester United

Aeroflot can always find another advert means afterall Man Utd won't even play in the Champions League next season

See a psychiatrist asap
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by darediamond(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
If that deal is not good enough and the Ukrainians are still taking it, does that not tell you that Russia is offering them worst or nothing at all?
Ukrainians are not the one taking the offer it is the same Puppet forced on Ukrainians that accept it to the detriment of the same Ukrainianins.

The activities of USA and Britain is also to checkmate Germany this is Why she is reluctant too in the activities of anti-Russia Anglo-America is trying to force her to lead.
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by Hamiltonii: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
iHart:
...whether Russia banned you or not, no airline will risk going to Russia. Which passenger will even accept to travel to Russia now? Should I even be arguing this with you?

Now I believe its mostly children that live here.

Look at this baby. Didn't you see 'Airspace' in my piece?
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by dangermouse(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Realists:

# I stand against Israeli occupation of Palestine.

May Almighty God destroy all aggressors.

Including you and putin
Re: Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal by mybiz234: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

While I don't support abuse on your part , he doesn't modify comments , show proof what I know.he does is go to your account and look for old comments to report you especially when you win him in an argument.

Even if the comment isn't directed at him he will report it just to get back at you for winning the argument.

So don't say things you can't prove .
Where did he modify your comment ?

Check the comments he claimed I made and compare them to the original comments I made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.