Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders (32594 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Donedeal1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who is afraid?.
What an unsolicited advice
He show he can't go to war
Let him surrender at once.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Boss469(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:
Zelenskyy Should resign.

At this point, it is futile. NATO is not going to help and Ukraine cannot fight Russia.

He said they have put 18,000 rifles in the hands of 18,000 people is just using civilians as cannon folders. There is fighting for pride and they is being reasonable; the longer he holds out, the more innocent will die and Russia is ready to serve that

Democracy will prevail against subjugation.

Ukrainians are like Russians they'll rather die as a free man than live as a slave.

1 Like

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is such a shameless setup!
Playing mind games with the Ukrainian military.
They should see through this smokescreen and rise above it - even if this may look like a losing battle.
the problem now is that he has sown the seed of deceit and treason in the hearts of some.
If the military is divided, then a united front fighting a common enemy is now undermined

1 Like

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Saintkollyjoe: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
seanfer:
Did it occur to Vladimir Putin that this call can make him lose power or get killed by his own military? Not all those who serve under him are happy with his style of leadership this was exposed by his foreign affairs minister during the week..
You think this a Black Country where all senior officers from the rank of colonel upward are on the payroll of CIA?
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by faste: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jmichael1:
Jst imagine say ukraine na nigeria,we 4 kukuma use dis opportunity finish all the ancestor in power...
I tell you..Na now the Poor for vent their anger on the elites.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Holaomoakin(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Is Putin now a Messiah?
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by winner37(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
smart people know when and how to play stupid. This putin i like him, he is one of the serious and smart people when on a business table.
both countries should understand themselves and resolved this crisis for more lives not to be lost.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by aribisala0(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
None of your comments are necessary either, real, good people have died from evil needless acts committed by people who hate you and wish your entire race didn’t exist.
Don’t be completely asinine, I don’t need to look to know what I look like and I’m pretty sure you know I also don’t know what you look like. Mentally, you are not very sharp if you believe I was describing your appearance.

I am not responsible for your predicament.. Directing your frustration at me is pointless.
All your bombast exposes your insecurity. You are trying too hard and your laborious grammar is quite entertaining. Another wannabe parvenu
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by faste: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Saintkollyjoe:

You think this a Black Country where all senior officers from the rank of colonel upward are on the payroll of CIA?
Really!!
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Budapestboy: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Putin ain't playing . Death to all Nazis and capitalists pigs cool

Just look at this fool! Typing rubbish from your rat infested room…
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Onepeople: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hanks0000:
Be careful what you wish for Putin..
Your military might end up seizing power from you too.
when the Gods want to kill a man he will make him mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Victerica(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
You will be overthrown...

Pluto will destroy you
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by neuf(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rgade:
The EU is a disgrace. NATO is disgraceful.
NATO should have made their stand crystal clear to Ukraine from day one in the event of a Russian invasion; instead of giving them false hope. NATO couldn’t even predict the invasion. It was US intelligence that saw it coming and those one already took military intervention off the table from day one.
If NATO had at least moved their forces quick enough into Ukraine their presence alone might have been enough to deter Putin. It would take a lot of balls for him to shoot at soldiers bearing the NATO tag.
Apart from the UK and France to an extent, no other major European power is even behaving as if anything is happening.
Ukraine should just agree to Russia’s terms for now abeg, tomorrow they go again. Maybe by then NAssTO would give them more support.

at least do small research before you post on a public forum.

Do you even know what is NATO in the first place?

secondly, how can NATO move it's forces into a country that isn't its member? isn't that invasion.

The mobilisation they did to beefed up their Eastern defence is what?
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Boss469:

Democracy will prevail against subjugation.

Ukrainians are like Russians they'll rather die as a free man than live as a slave.
Ogun will prevail against Christianity and Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by SocialJustice: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
He will be the one to lose power, despot that has been in power since I was a kid. I don't even understand the type of democracy in Russia.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by sanpipita(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
jeez

You are insufferable.

Did it even bother you that people are dying and losing everything they had or their human rights are being trampled upon by a man like them who chose to wake up today and be their God?

Does that even bother you at all?

Let's say he deceived them, now he's killing them, what's there exactly to applaud him for? The deception or the murder?

Lol at what point did my post justify war or killings? haven't you seen people still insist NATO is reason for invasion this is exactly the propaganda Putin wants while he makes his real move
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by BigBashiru: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rgade:

And how must we do that.

1. By understanding how important we are as a people.

2. By changing our education curriculum in primary and secondary school to teach more of black inventors (they are many) in addition to the white ones.

3. Decolonization of our minds to see that Europe cannot do without Africa. They need us more than we need them. They are savages.

4. Getting them to learn our languages as a condition for doing business here.

5. Teaching them how to be friendly and social, the value of human interactions, teaching them how to build ceramics and extraction of minerals and teaching them our traditional sayings and wisdom and sharing our scientific and technological advancements with them.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Boss469(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Ogun will prevail again Christianity and Islam

Yes.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Why aren’t you trying to overthrow Buhari who gives cows more rights than you?
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
TRUTH2020:
I STAND WITH RUSSIA
Давайте ребята

But Russia would never stand with you. Putin would see you as less than human. Idiot.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Boss469(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rgade:
NATO should have made their stand crystal clear to Ukraine from day one in the event of a Russian invasion; instead of giving them false hope. NATO couldn’t even predict the invasion. It was US intelligence that saw it coming and those one already took military intervention off the table from day one.
If NATO had at least moved their forces quick enough into Ukraine their presence alone might have been enough to deter Putin. It would take a lot of balls for him to shoot at soldiers bearing the NATO tag.
Apart from the UK and France to an extent, no other major European power is even behaving as if anything is happening.
Ukraine should just agree to Russia’s terms for now abeg, tomorrow they go again. Maybe by then NAssTO would give them more support.

The government of ukraine didn't ask for military personnel.

They asked for weapons and they got some
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Jmichael1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
faste:
I tell you..Na now the Poor for vent their anger on the elites.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by seanfer(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Saintkollyjoe:

Read what I wrote and calm down to digest it. Military Coup has nothing to do with skin colour. Some Russian top military officers may not be happy with how Putin run things and they won’t care eliminate him even when they know they will be killed too. Wish other what you wish yourself.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by darediamond(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sanchez01:

So what happens after Zelensky resigns? The truth is, NATO chose not to step in for two major reasons:

1. Russian nukes in the hands of a crazed man.
2. And the fact that Ukraine is not YET a member of NATO.

Believe me, the world will not stand by and watch Russia have a field day in Ukraine and the reason for this is simple; we are talking about a sovereign nation here and whether or not we like it, they have the right to align and go with whomever.

And then there are other crased countries and dictators such as China vs Hong Kong, North Korea vs South Korea, and Asia's boogeyman; Japan. Perhaps it might be NATO in the end, perhaps not, but a field day for Putin means a field day for powerful nations over weaker ones.
Is Cuba not a Sovereign Nation?

Libya?

Syria?

Iraq?

Vietnam?
etc?

If you know the good Putin is doing us, never will you talk the way you do.

This animals in London and Washington love no one.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by PrinceMajestic: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Which is you bet? That is literally what this thread is about, the fact that he’s advising the Ukrainian military to launch a coup.

Lol.
my friend I have not seen your post for long, what's up? I hope you're now a member of the Progressive group of Nigeria prior to 2023, I missed you baby
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Thorondor: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rgade:

Why would NATO move their troops into Ukraine. What exactly is wrong with you emotional dingbats, is Ukraine a NATO member? Ukraine’s problems is Ruth Russia and should be resolved with Russia.
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by Masterito(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Idiots full 9ja Sha.
Ammishaddai:
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by DoggoneDogg: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:
Zelenskyy Should resign.

At this point, it is futile. NATO is not going to help and Ukraine cannot fight Russia.

He said they have put 18,000 rifles in the hands of 18,000 people is just using civilians as cannon folders. There is fighting for pride and they is being reasonable; the longer he holds out, the more innocent will die and Russia is ready to serve that

Tell them
Dem nor dey hear word
Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by DoggoneDogg: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
seanfer:
Did it occur to Vladimir Putin that this call can make him lose power or get killed by his own military? Not all those who serve under him are happy with his style of leadership this was exposed by his foreign affairs minister during the week..

So you believe that video that was deliverately released. Aswear many of una no sabi anything

Re: Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders by suicidesheep: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:
Zelenskyy Should resign.

U deserve an ice cold beer for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala May Resign If There Is No Headway On Critical Issues / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.