Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin (761 Views)

Poland Will Not Die For America's Wars. Go Home! - Polish MEP Tells US Secretary / Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence / "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by SeeThisLoser: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
wow

Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by edmaraja: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cowards, you abandoned Ukraine after deceiving them into a war against Russia

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't count that as a threat tho.. undecided
USA involvement or not Russia will never succeed in his evil motive against Ukraine..
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by SeeThisLoser: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
edmaraja:

Olodo, you want them to start Nuclear war ?
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by heniford2: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
USA involvement or not Russia will never succeed in his evil motive against Ukraine..
spiritual prophesy grin cheesy from someone in her bedroom

Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
heniford2:
spiritual prophesy grin cheesy from someone in her bedroom
That doesn't retract my statement kiddo.. does it?
You are gonna be disappointed..keep clowning around my mention..
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by dasparrow: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
U.S better tread carefully. Russia is not Africa that you can bully about. If America do anyhow, they will see anyhow.
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by heniford2: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't retract my statement kiddo.. does it?
You are gonna be disappointed..keep clowning around my mention..
see this one re- check your statement baby oldie angry
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
dasparrow:
U.S better tread carefully. Russia is not Africa that you can bully about. If America do anyhow, they will see anyhow.

Putin has warn them not to interfere grin
Any country that try Russia will collect.
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by edmaraja: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

Olodo, you want them to start Nuclear war ?
Olodo, why make threats when you know you won't do anything?
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
heniford2:
see this one re- check your statement baby oldie angry
Baby boy that doesn't retract my comment..you all are gonna be disappointed..
#i stand with Ukraine
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by heniford2: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy that doesn't retract my comment..you all are gonna be disappointed..
#i stand with Ukraine
and i stand with nothing abi let's face the reality who is coming to help ukraine to fight off Russia and his inwards rebel group NATO or UK,germany,france,turkey no! Oh i see USA angry cheesy grin wake up

1 Like

Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I don't think Ukraine's gonna win...

Fu** the West... This is typical of them...

African nations... When there's a civil war, UN delibrately looks away until the genocide is over... Then they step in...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by ocelot2006(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yeah...that is not a threat at all.
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
heniford2:
and i stand with nothing abi let's face the reality who is coming to help ukraine to fight off Russia and his inwards rebel group NATO or UK,germany,france,turkey no! Oh i see USA angry cheesy grin wake up
I don't care who is coming tho..
Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by naija4life247: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
edmaraja:

Somebody wey run from Taliban in Afghanistan, na that person you dey expect to face Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin by SarkinYarki: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ukraine is not NATO territory

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Acquires British Brimstone Missiles That Can Take Out Russian Ships / Putin Bows, Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden Joining NATO / EU To Review Kaliningrad Blockade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.