Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,458 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport (292 Views)

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Just Collected My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport by anonymousOG: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello everyone on nairaland

Please i want to seek help and advice
Don't mind my grammar

Have been trying to travel out
I applied for us visa i was approved
And i went to the embassy in Abuja
But after all my documents presentation at the embassy i was denied the visa
I spent alot because the agent promised me heaven and earth yet and i was not giving visa.i waited some years and i applied for Schengen Visa and i submitted my passport because the they don't have embassy here so aftet i Submitted my visa a waited for weeks then month then year i did not even get any respond . they did not even return my international passport i submitted for the Schengen visa .

Now have been trying to apply for international passport and it as been giving me headache . please everyone in the house a new international passport that was not returned or a new international passport i have the photo copy of my passport .Please how will i Apply for new international with out presenting the old expired visa that was not returned. please what can i do now and Am in lagos and how much will it cost .
Because i know one immigration man he told me it is not easy to get a new passport with out the the present of the old one even if it expried and i needed new one i will need it .is that true please some one enlighten me
.Have saved up my ass and i just want to get my ass out of this country .
Re: Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport by iretiogo1: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
anonymousOG:

Don't mind my grammar

I spent alot because the agent promised me heaven and earth yet and i was not giving visa.i waited some years and i applied for Schengen Visa and i submitted my passport because the they don't have embassy here so aftet i Submitted my visa a waited for weeks then month then year i did not even get any respond . they did not even return my international passport i submitted for the Schengen visa .

Now have been trying to apply for international passport and it as been giving me headache . please everyone in the house a new international passport that was not returned or a new international passport i have the photo copy of my passport .Please how will i Apply for new international with out presenting the old expired visa that was not returned. please what can i do now and Am in lagos and how much will it cost .
Because i know one immigration man he told me it is not easy to get a new passport with out the the present of the old one even if it expried and i needed new one i will need it .is that true please some one enlighten me
do lost passport since you have the data page of the old one but are you sure if you’re not involve in any can of fraud documents maybe the embassy has sent u passport to immigration headquarter in Abuja if that’s case then u go need to face panel before you can get new one ire ooo
Re: Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport by dawnomike(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Swear an affidavit attesting to loss of passport... Then re-apply for a new passport
Re: Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport by fergieboy: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your case is a small one

Their is a lady in this your situation

All she hard to do was to swear affidavit and re apply for a new one

Her appointment is on the 15th of this month
Re: Please Help Me Out ?????how Do I Get My International Passport by HRprof: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
anonymousOG:

Don't mind my grammar

Let me get your point before giving advise .
You did not state where you submitted your passport, which of the schengen embassy? Or did you submit to agent? Have you make any move to follow same procedure you use to submit your passport and collect it back?

(1) (Reply)

General Travel Advice Traveling To And From Nigeria / Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Favorite European Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.