Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (63912 Views)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
suicidesheep:

He was a US pawn. The democratically elected president was replaced in 2013 by US.
If he really loves his people, he would resign Instead of forcing civilians with no military experience to die for him.
Where are all the weapons UK and the rest of europe say they've been sending to Ukraine.

We stand with Ukraine that we've been hearing b4 the war started, is anyone actually helping Ukraine now.

What Putin is doing is bad, we all know but why are y'all western lovers ignorant of what the west do in Libya, Iraq and other nation.

Bet me, putin will overthrow the Ukrainian government and the world will move on

You cant call him a US pawn. Yes, I understand the politics. If I was him, I would rest on US too. Better. But the case is very deep.

Trump is one cr.azy man. He is the real cause of this issue. Hilary Clinton is trying to get the US deal with Trump. And by God's grace, he won't escape it. The politics here is deep.

All of them want to quit USSR. It's not only Ukraine. Latvia and Estonia have both joined NATO. Estonia is one of the best places to live in EU as I am writing this. What has Russia got to offer. Finland is going to join NATO too.

Listen, my 3rd home is Moscow. And I tell all my Russian friends boldly. They are all angry with Putin. But see, Russians are the real victims. They are the real cowards. Can such happen in Naija? A man born of woman turning them around like that. What happened to IBB? He is now on a wheel chair...after effect of Gideon Okar using the head of AK47 destroy his leg that was shot during Biafra war. Yes, Okar may be dead, but IBB too knows what he got from it. What about Abacha? That one eat apple and the rest is history. grin

So, how can Russia allow Putin ride them like that. Hes been ruling for 30 years now.... yes, more than 30 years...hes been a real power even before Boris Yeltsin became the president. Kadaskovsky is presently in exile...see, dont let me go on. No one knows Moscow more than me.

The democratic elected president was impeached is who who want yo talk about. That useless man. Go and find out the reason ge was booted out. Where is he now? Go find out.

This president is a brave man. Putin has seen that the guy is going to settle all the crisis in Ukraine. That boy is a blessing to Ukraine. All the ex presidents are backing him cos they know he is a warrior, intelligent, and smart. They dont even believe he can do what he is doing. The way he is facing Putin.

Listen, Russia is not the problem. Putin is. And again, Russia is the problem. They allowed Putin to spread his wings too much. Imagine. He cant try that in Nigeria ooo. We would have served him apple or hot tea.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by suicidesheep: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You cant call him a US pawn. Yes, I understand the politics. If I was him, I would rest on US too. Better. But the case is very deep.

Trump is one cr.azy man. He is the real cause of this issue. Hilary Clinton is trying to get the US deal with Trump. And by God's grace, he won't escape it. The politics here is deep.

All of them want to quit USSR. It's not only Ukraine. Latvia and Estonia have both joined NATO. Estonia is one of the best places to live in EU as I am writing this. What has Russia got to offer. Finland is going to join NATO too.

Listen, my 3rd home is Moscow. And I tell all my Russian friends boldly. They are all angry with Putin. But see, Russians are the real victims. They are the real cowards. Can such happen in Naija? A man born of woman turning them around like that. What happened to IBB? He is now on a wheel chair...after effect of Gideon Okar using the head of AK47 destroy his leg that was shot during Biafra war. Yes, Okar may be dead, but IBB too knows what he got from it. What about Abacha? That one eat apple and the rest is history. grin

So, how can Russia allow Putin ride them like that. Hes been ruling for 30 years now.... yes, more than 30 years...hes been a real power even before Boris Yeltsin became the president. Kadaskovsky is presently in exile...see, dont let me go on. No one knows Moscow more than me.

The democratic elected president was impeached is who who want yo talk about. That useless man. Go and find out the reason ge was booted out. Where is he now? Go find out.

This president is a brave man. Putin has seen that the guy is going to settle all the crisis in Ukraine. That boy is a blessing to Ukraine. All the ex presidents are backing him cos they know he is a warrior, intelligent, and smart. They dont even believe he can do what he is doing. The way he is facing Putin.

Listen, Russia is not the problem. Putin is. And again, Russia is the problem. They allowed Putin to spread his wings too much. Imagine. He cant try that in Nigeria ooo. We would have served him apple or hot tea.

Putin is just like any modern leader, the elites in russia love him. No matter who u are not everyone will love.
Everyone is saying Buhari is bad, but they are some who love him and have benefited from

That's just how the world works and it's so sad
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by maticar: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
DemMannaScam:
SCAMerica scammed Ukraine cry
Taiwan and other vassal states have taken note

Even the North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation (NATO) is now a huge joke, they have outlived there usefulness & relevance.

I've been saying this for years & I repeat:
POWER HAS MOVED TO THE EAST! Sino-Russian alliance has changed the game...

franchasng Jokerman DREAMZZZ Asour blackaxe78 NairaThief KingOfTheDamned NairaMaster1 Mrbenny001
The endgame is Russia nuking america
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Osibajo2023: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
NOwazobia:
Ya, it's sweet when you are watching it like in the movies. Until it reaches your door step, then come and tell me the taste.

Mumu boy.
ur father is mumu
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by chimaxx: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Etsongaa:
This is seriously terrifying
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
suicidesheep:

Putin is just like any modern leader, the elites in russia love him. No matter who u are not everyone will love.
Everyone is saying Buhari is bad, but they are some who love him and have benefited from

That's just how the world works and it's so sad

My brother, Putin is not like any modern leader sir. Most modern leaders play politics. Putin is a dictator. Also, to say the elites like him is false. Sir, that's my 3rd home. Putin is a bully. Go and read about how Gazprom was created. The richest man in Russia as at the time was the owner of the oil company dissolves into Gazprom. Where is the man now? You can say his inner circle likes him. The elites you talked about are afraid. Didnt you see how his chief of spy Sergei was shaking the last time? No one can face him. The only man who faced him has left. People advised him to just let it go. Look at this new guy trying to contest against him. The guy was almost killed with an injection. And now locked up. That's a bully. Is this how modern leaders operate?

Buhari is far different from Putin. Buhari is not interested in any 3rd term agenda. But Putin.... I think you dont know him. Go and read about what he has done to Medvedev. I even saw his picture in the room where decisions are made recently and I laughed that this is my guy oooo.

I have told many people, Putin needs Abacha's treatment. This is the solution to Russia's problems. Cos that man has caged them in that nation. I repeat, it cannot happen in Nigeria. Putin cannot rule Nigeria and still be around. He would have eaten apple.

I get your points, but Putin is just not human who should be around. This is just the situation at hand.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by uthlaw: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
peppermint7:

Listen to the trash you are vomiting again
If it is Arab country, the stupid west will back Israel up,they should try Putin now,let see how it end!
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
chuksbaby:
People are profiting from this crisis now.

If you know the update..

By the way. The mods in biz section dey make me vex.
What's the update
You mean profiting here in Nigeria...
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by oluwaahmed: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The foolish president wants to use his own people as human shield.... I pity Ukrainian

During Pandemic, invasion, terrorist attack.. first step is to issue out , lockdown, curfew, state of emergency to limit civilian casualty

Very foolish president. The west has said they will not be part of the war, instead of surrendering and negotiating you wan die put cos u know as you take enter
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Mooh247: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Very foolish president. The west has said they will not be part of the war, instead of surrendering and negotiating you wan die put cos u know as you take enter

He knows he can run at anytime with his body guards so he can gamble with people's life
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by JohnSP99: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
See let's tell ourselves the truth when it come to authentic intel about any nation in the world the Americans got it, when Biden was saying it that Putin was really going to invade, many of the people said he was crazy over exaggerating things that the Russians were already withdrawing their troops. we need to know that America was actually there to bring balance to the world, imagine the world in the hands of these ruthless Russians or the inhumane Chinese. the world would suffer a lot but America has been able to put them in check even though they have their own shortfalls too. Putin is a dictator and he would definitely go the way dictators have gone and he will meet his own end surely.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Abimagicfine: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Putin is trying to show the world that he is more powerful than any other countries shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by JohnSP99: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

my brother I totally agree with you, cos for a man to be ruling a country for over 30years is that a democratic leader , obviously no, he's become a dictator, same is happening in China, Xi has been made a life president, now imagine the world in the hands of these set of people. Ignorance is the problem of those actually supporting Putin in this fight, all these neighbouring countries are not gaining any meaningful economic development and growth being in bed with Russia that's why they want out., even Finland too is now planning same
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by pafo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ecne:

How did Ukraine attack Russia?
What are you people even talking about?

Read again. Where did i mention Ukraine attacking Russia?
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Comedian2019: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Golehasa:
Pastor Righteousness2, come and tell us if the world is about to end

Where have you been sef
He's confused.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Comedian2019: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most of the Nigerians who hate the West do so out of shear envy. It's in us.
The 2nd category are people who were denied the US or UK Visa.
The 3rd category are people who extended their hatred to their neighbors & relatives, simply because they are based in the US/ Europe.
The 4th are people who failed in almost every endeavor of life, so the only way to make others feel their pain, is to pray for the downfall of every successful soul out there.

Meanwhile same Nigerians fail to understand how the Russians & the Chinese detest Blacks.
You can add yours.
Well said.
You understand Nigerians very well.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
This has really exposed the double standards of the West. If this were to be Africa, they'd have sent troops in record time.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by pegix(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nairaland had beta take this news down

It was actually a ukranian tank that lost control

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Teaser4(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Nah Ukrainian tank
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by PROPEACE: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Rule 2

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque
Yen yen Yen yen
If I punch you for eye you go forget moderator name.

Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by LIONSABRE(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is truly sad,pls end all this now sad
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2022
internet:

Who be dis fool?

That was a tank that lost control. why not verify it first than be a slave to fake news.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Adjovi: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2022
peppermint7:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Putin is power drunk and will soon end up like Hitler
Attacking innocent people does not in anyway makes sense

I still marvel at how Nigerians support this man because of their blind hate of the West.

Whom the gods wants to kill

They first make them mad
Tueh

It was an Ukrainian tank they lost control. You people could try to verify news before posting.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by Adjovi: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Most of you will just be swallowing propaganda hook line and sinker. The tank in this video belongs to Ukraine it lost control and hit the vehicle. Verify your news first before posting rubbish.
Re: Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
maticar:

The endgame is Russia nuking america

Kikikikikiki

Chief of Russia defense staff is in severe pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.