Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Can I Achieve Success And Make Lots Of Money From Affiliate Marketing? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Achieve Success And Make Lots Of Money From Affiliate Marketing? (637 Views)

How Long Does It Take For A Blog To Get Lots Of Organic Traffic? / Don't Let Man Insult You Because Of Money: True Life Story. / Make Lots Of Cash Partnering With Me With Zero Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Achieve Success And Make Lots Of Money From Affiliate Marketing? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Let me admit my mistake.

I should have used 'Marketing' and not just base it on 'Affiliate Marketing'.

But still...you can reshape this into what fits you and your business.

Okay...let's continue.

Let me ask you this...

How do you see your products or services?
How do you see your Marketing Business?

To most people...

They see Affiliate Marketing as just Selling other people's Products for a commission.

Some see Marketing as just talking about themselves and their products.

But Marketing is much more than that.

Affiliate Marketing is much more than that.

Here's my view of it.

I see it as a way of HELPING people SOLVE their problems by RECOMMENDING and providing SOLUTIONS to them.

I see myself and my Affiliate Marketing Business as being a Solution Provider.

Making Money from it is a side effect of solving problems.

So.... if you really want to achieve success and make Money?

Like seriously make money...

Develop yourself as a Problem Solver.

Look at your Business and products as providing SOLUTIONS to people who NEEDS it.

That is the key to success.

Marketing your business is not about you...

It's about those who you intend to serve and provide SOLUTIONS to.

I hope you get it..??

If you don't get it...go back and read again.

PS: I bet you were expecting me to say ' if you don't gerrit. Forget abouritt ...right? angry

Re: How Can I Achieve Success And Make Lots Of Money From Affiliate Marketing? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Affiliate Marketing is CONNECTING Buyers and Sellers of a product together and get paid through commission.

It's a real Profitable Business and people are making a living out of it.

Some use it to fund their main Business...

Some as a side hustle while still doing their salary job or going to school..

While others take it as a full time Business.

All still works perfectly..

Only if you can learn how to do it properly
Re: How Can I Achieve Success And Make Lots Of Money From Affiliate Marketing? by obokuntravels: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Can you teach me how to be an affiliate marketer?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Achieve Success And Make Lots Of Money From Affiliate Marketing? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
obokuntravels:
Can you teach me how to be an affiliate marketer?

Sure...

I can guide you through it.

You can reach out to me via my email address on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Safe And Flexible Loans For Corps Members. Get In Here / I Was Posted To Kebbi. Pls Advise / To Ex-coppers Only. Share Your NYSC Experience With Us Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.