Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu (483 Views)

Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by boman2014: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu haas stated that President Muhammadu Buhari should hand over to him after his tenure in 2023.

Tinubu anchored his call on the fact that he supported Buhari’s ambition to become president in the past.

He recalled campaigning with Buhari across Nigeria in 2015.

The APC National Leader said Buhari should not just leave office in 2023 but hand over power to him.

He spoke during his separate visits to the Ooni of Ife and Owa Obokun of Ijesaland, in Osun State, to seek their support.

According to Tinubu: “ We went around the country in 2013 to campaign for Buhari. Again in 2019, we stood with him and he won.

“He will soon finish his tenure. I am saying they should not just leave the post; they should hand it over to me. I cannot demand it alone. I must seek your assistance.

“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

Tinubu recently disclosed his intentions to succeed Buhari as Nigeria’s president.

However, there are indications that the President may not support Tinubu’s Presidential ambition.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu
Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
cool

Tell them Boss.... Jagaban

Follow the 2014 SouthWest Northwest alliance agreement or Stay neutral and let the whole south battle it out fairly

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu is a daydreamer

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Tell them Boss.... Jagaban

Follow the 2014 SouthWest Northwest alliance agreement or Stay neutral and let the whole south battle it out fairly

Na online una go dey shout this one?

Why not grow balls and meet your fulanis masters to say it if una head go complete for neck

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Sonoyom(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
It's your birthright oooo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sonoyom:
It's your birthright oooo.
no we Yorubas are slaves we have no rights before fulanis

Let us use our monarchs to beg buhari

“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Sonoyom(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:

“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us,
Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Mooh247: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na online una go dey shout this one?

Why not grow balls and meet your fulanis masters to say it if una head go complete for neck

Better don't Kee yourself over Tinubu matter... Because you are inconsiquential in the scheme of things

Continue watching as the big boys play the game
Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin

Tales by moonlight
Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Better don't Kee yourself over Tinubu matter... Because you are inconsiquential in the scheme of things

Continue watching as the big boys play the game
you and your lord that is consequential in the scheme of things how many times have he attended an APC meeting of sharing power grin

No be the inconquential he has become that is making him plead with obas to help him beg buhari for table of relevance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
I remember reading all the truths and propagandas on Buhari..

Las Las, Baba still enter...
Re: President Buhari Shoud Hand Over Power To Me In 2023 – Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Balogun Officially Becomes 42nd Olubadan / Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked Out Car - Farouk Kperogi. / Sit At Home See What ESN Did To Violators DISTURBING VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.