Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad (450 Views)

I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad by CamelCase: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigerian singer, Naira Markey has called out the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, over the maltreatment and assault of artistes, Zinolesky and Mohbad.

Recall that the NDLEA stormed their residence and arrested both artistes, with some others, after they found cannabis and Molly in their possession.

NDLEA had in recent times raided the homes of Nigerian celebrities and arrested them over drug-related issues.

Naira Marley described the treatment by the agency as disgusting and unjust, even as he confirmed Mohbad’s release.

According to him, the NDLEA arrested Zinolesky and Mohbad with no warrant.

His tweet read: “NDLEA has released Mohbad after physically assaulting him. Zinoleesky is still in custody. The boys are under a lot of stress after being ambushed in the middle of the night with no warrant. I’m urgently returning to Lagos now.

What’s happening to my brothers is disgusting. The injustice is unfair and this is beginning to look like a pattern.

“First me, now my artists. Free Zinoleesky, free shubomi, free Micee and Dosky.”
Re: The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bros calm down...those guys are too too small to be in possession of such.
Re: The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
No be Naira Marley when wan kill Mobadh be ds so, what's their beef sef?
Re: The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad by nachisunday(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2022
This their matter is somehow confusing, Make legal money they will say no

(1) (Reply)

Angry Davido Blows Hot After Ifeanyi Was Fingered To Be Perruzzi’s Son / Olamide Congratulate Fireboy | Mi Working With Bella Shmurda / Five Things To Know About Late Yoruba Comic Actor, Dejo Tunfulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.