Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ukraine Should Have Known Better Not To Trust America (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Should Have Known Better Not To Trust America (photos) (351 Views)

Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III / Humanitarian Actions In Ukraine Should Be Without Discrimination To Africans - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Should Have Known Better Not To Trust America (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Throughout history, we all know America is not a dependable ally and they only care about their own interest and if you don't have oil they won't help you

I have seen this happen in Syria how America left the Kurds to fend for themselves after they helped America defeat isis, they allowed Turkey to invade and kill the Kurds

We saw this recently in Afghanistan

Yes, I know nato can't put boots on the ground in Ukraine but how about mercenaries? This is what Russia would have done or what they did in Donbas before they officially entered Ukraine Russian mercenaries were already in Donbas fighting Ukraine

Nato and America just talk, talk and talk, the people of Ukraine need action,i know the USA provided $200milion in military aid but all we are saying is do more

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/ukraine-should-have-known-better-not-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Should Have Known Better Not To Trust America (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ukrainian govt was very foolish to trust America, As it stands now Ukraine isn't a part of NATO or EU so officially USA has no legal obligation to help them.
This is what Russia knows and there are using it to their Advantage.

The only solution to Ukraine's problem is for them to hold peace talks with Russia and negotiate with them on the terms for peace.
Ukraine doesn't even realize that it is better for them to have Russia as a friend and USA as an enemy than the other way around.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Should Have Known Better Not To Trust America (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Ukrainian govt was very foolish to trust America, As it stands now Ukraine isn't a part of NATO or EU so officially USA has no legal obligation to help them.
This is what Russia knows and there are using it to their Advantage.

The only solution to Ukraine's problem is for them to hold peace talks with Russia and negotiate with them on the terms for peace.
Ukraine doesn't even realize that it is better for them to have Russia as a friend and USA as an enemy than the other way around.

Yea I agree, but the Ukrainians want to be free from the Russian soviet mentality and I still feel Ukraine should be neutral they can join the EU for economic reasons but they should be it be allowed in Nato

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine: Russia Hits Back, Suspends EU From Space Launches In Spaceport / Ukrainian MP: "We Are Fighting For The New World Order" / Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.