Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Are You Publishing? I Have A Recently Completed, V. Wonderful Storybook For Sell - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You Publishing? I Have A Recently Completed, V. Wonderful Storybook For Sell (212 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Check Out This Nigeria Ronaldo Storybook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Publishing? I Have A Recently Completed, V. Wonderful Storybook For Sell by thanksjosh005: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Last year I wrote an interesting story any adult and young adult could pick up to read, about 70 pages and lost it to a corrupted computer. The story was very emotional, compelling and captivating. Tomi Benson was the title. I wouldn't forget this lovely story and character. The story was business-centric, a mix of local and foreign, scandalous (character) and quite enigmatic. It was quite painful to have lost that story. I can get back to rewrite again if I wanted to but I've felt nostalgic about the previous one. But I could get back to writing it (better than it was), again.

However, I did a thing recently. I have written another story but for ages 5-10 and which any other ages or adult could read too if they wanted to. It is very moralistic for children. An inspiring story to learn from The name is not to be disclosed now. Any publisher willing to make a deal could reach me on joshuakingson77@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Story Books In Bulk / Hello, Dear Freelance Writers! I Need Your Assistance! / Hire A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.