Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered (2298 Views)

Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers / Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Kundagarten: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thank God for the fearless ubiaja youths. What the army and police couldn't do, ordinary civilians did.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4838441092876220&id=100001311303955&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by mummyson26(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wao good news

2 Likes

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Mrkumareze(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked good move but, how bank wan take share the recovered money

5 Likes

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by satelliteDISH(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
So they didn't even enjoy the money. That one that was caught should be made to name all his accomplices.

In addition, one bag of money should be given to the Incredible Ubiaja youths as appreciation and rewards.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by yinkus6750(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thank God.
The video recording was a very brave smart move.
Hope the perpetrators would be caught too.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Payperboii(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Edo boys are too desperate, kudos to those who don't go extreme

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Sekoni003(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Imagine, na BUA sacks those bastards take pack money grin .

Big ups to the guys who recorded those videos. Takes balls of steel to do such smiley

7 Likes

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by GardenOfGod(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
That's good news
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by pquaver(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kundagarten:
Thank God for the fearless ubiaja youths. What the army and police couldn't do, ordinary civilians did.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4838441092876220&id=100001311303955&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Those ubiaja youth should be recruited into Nigerian army I swear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Kundagarten: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Payperboii:
Edo boys are too desperate, kudos to those who don't go extreme
How do you know they're from Edo state? Because the robbery happened in Edo doesn't mean the perpetrators are Edo boys.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by satelliteDISH(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
pquaver:

Those ubiaja youth should be recruited into Nigerian army I swear

No, it's a wrong move. U want the Nigerian Army to send our brave youths to die in boko haram enclave.

No man, no.
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Ogbodavies(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
kudos...n d GALLANT army were busy hiding...
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Pierocash(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
They came to rob with registered vehicles.

Well,maybe the vehicles were snatched sef. But wahala for the owners of the vehicle that didn't make any report of stolen vehicle
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by CrownOfClay724: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
The liver wey these people get dey fear me.

If you're not mad, how can you rob four banks in quick succession and hope to get away with your loot in that tiny town?

Dem no even cover face.
And dem no dey duck make you no recognise them.
Tell me,
Who dey do the juju for them, cos the guts no be ordinary.

The other thing is the frequency at which banks in uromi are robbed.
It's like clockwork: rob this year, leave the land fallow the next and come back the year after to rinse and repeat and they almost always succeed.

Government should wake up abeg

2 Likes

Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by yanabasee(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
I originally don't care if police were killed in the process ...
I am condemning the act in totality....
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Greatkhaleel45: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2022
I'm so happy this robbers has been caught[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by nairaman66(m): 4:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Pierocash:
They came to rob with registered vehicles.

Well,maybe the vehicles were snatched sef. But wahala for the owners of the vehicle that didn't make any report of stolen vehicle

Those are stolen vehicles na.. Thieves smart enough to rob multiple banks would not be stupid to use registered vehicles in their names!

These rogues could be from different states! Possibly Kogi, because of their modus Operandi. They must have stolen these vehicles a month ago prior to this stunt!

Look at the plate numbers of the vehicles, not coherent with the place of robbery. My best guess is these guys are highway robbers/kidnappers who decided to go big! They also had military help/manpower from the way they held their guns, especially the guy standing between the slab on both lanes!

My question is this- Each bank were suppose to have at least 3-4 Mobile police personnel, where did they go? These robbers went on rampage without being challenged!
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Gadafii: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:
shocked good move but, how bank wan take share the recovered money
I heard those suckers japa after youths blocked their escape routes, they were forced to leave the cars and the money behind and flee on foot.

Now concerning your question, each bank have their unique cash wrapper, so I believe that will make it easy banks to identify their money
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by DropsMic(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Jonwesley(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
So where's the Corolla car that was used to stack up the stolen Cash from the Banks. Since its not here, I take this story with a pinch of salt.
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by holluwizzy: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Some bags have been kept safer.

U know if u no

And if u don't gerit, forget aborit.
Re: Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered by Tinney104(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THE NEWS

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 3 In Lagos, Injure 1 / Heavily Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Otukpo, Benue State ( Pictures) / Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.