Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War (333 Views)

Capital Oil And Sen Ubah Make Statement On AMCON Dispute / We Have So Many Problem In Nigeria Dont Pity Me I Ask For The Job, I Campaign F / Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by kingsways: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
If a fight is not yours, no point getting involved in it
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
See complaint..you Nigerians are so used to complaining..and the worst part online.. grin
Was it not here you all were pestering them to make a statement and do something..
Confused citizens.. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by yanabasee(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
See complaint..you Nigerians are so used to complaining..and the worst part online.. grin
Was it not here you all were pestering them to make a statement and do something..
Confused citizens.. cheesy

How do you generalized so easily....??

So if I make a statement, there I speak for the entire country?...

You can't be this childish and still stupid at the same time....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
yanabasee:

How do you generalized so easily....??

So if I make a statement, there I speak for the entire country?...

You can't be this childish and still stupid at the same time....
Boy does it change the fact?no
You reminded me of something else..you guys always hate the truth and fact which is one the reasons your country ain't moving as it ought to be..

Apart from that ignorance..you hate to learn..you folks rather complain online instead if think and solve issues..
Thanks yanna... kissto
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by yanabasee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy does it change the fact?no
You reminded me of something else..you guys always hate the truth and fact which is one the reasons your country ain't moving as it ought to be..

Apart from that ignorance..you hate to learn..you folks rather complain online instead if think and solve issues..
Thanks yanna... kissto

Nobody gives a flying fck..... You should worry about your existence and let Nigeria and Nigerians be....

We don't learn, we complain, we hate one another, we are this and we are that.... It's non of your business....

Like I pointed out, you shouldn't be childish and stupid at the same .. I believe you're equally mentally unstable... and very undeserving of any serious mention ...
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
yanabasee:

Nobody gives a flying fck..... You should worry about your existence and let Nigeria and Nigerians be....

We don't learn, we complain, we hate one another, we are this and we are that.... It's non of your business....

Like I pointed out, you shouldn't be childish and stupid at the same .. I believe you're equally mentally unstable... and very undeserving of any serious mention ...
We are..cos if you ain't mentally un**** you wouldn't exchange words with me.. now you are in the mud with me.. grin grin
Isn't that cute? cheesy kiss
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by yanabasee(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We are..cos if you ain't mentally un**** you wouldn't exchange words with me.. now you are in the mud with me.. grin grin
Isn't that cute? cheesy kiss

I tried to educate you... but you're very difficult....

You can't generalize a statement.... It's very wrong.
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
yanabasee:

I tried to educate you... but you're very difficult....

You can't generalize a statement.... It's very wrong.
grin
You sound cute.. kiss
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by yanabasee(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin You sound cute.. kiss
Dude, I'm straight....
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
yanabasee:

Dude, I'm straight....
Who cares if you are straight.. grin
Doesn't change the fact that you sound like a cute little cry baby..
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by yanabasee(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Who cares if you are straight.. grin Doesn't change the fact that you sound like a cute little cry baby..
Oh..... Mtchwwwwww
Re: Nigeria Dont Have To Make Statement On The Russia Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
yanabasee:

Oh..... Mtchwwwwww
Oh yeah.. kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Tourism Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past, Says FG / What The Amended Electoral Act Means For The Electorate / How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.