Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nimrod Impacting Immensely On Volleyball Development In Kaduna - Commissioner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nimrod Impacting Immensely On Volleyball Development In Kaduna - Commissioner (192 Views)

Nimrod Sponsored North West U-15 Indoor Volleyball Serves Off Feb 25 In Sokoto / Nimrod Sponsored North West U-15 Indoor Volleyball Serves Off Feb 15 In Sokoto / Nimrod Sponsored North West U-15 Indoor Volleyball Serves Off Feb 15 In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimrod Impacting Immensely On Volleyball Development In Kaduna - Commissioner by Jatuski: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
The Commissioner of Sports Development, Kaduna State, Mr. Idris Nyam has hailed the Chairman of the state's volleyball association, Engineer Musa Nimrod for his commitment in developing the game, not just within the state, but the entire country.

Nyam expressed this in his closing remarks at the President Beach Volleyball Cup at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium, Kaduna on Tuesday night.

Represented by the Director of Sports in the state, Alhaji Yakubu Ibrahim, he said the game of volleyball as it stands, is making steady progress in the state.

"Of all sports, volleyball is doing very well in Kaduna State.

"The state government didn't give him any support, he single handedly sponsored this tournament.

"We want to thank Engineer Musa Nimrod and pray God continues to bless him, on behalf of the Commissioner of Sports Kaduna State, Mr. Idris Nyam, I want to thank you for being part of the competition," he said.

Speaking further, he said that
the beach volleyball tournament is vital, contributing immensely to their mandate of developing sports in KadunĂ  State.

"I want to use this time to appreciate everyone.that came to Kaduna.

"When you go back to your respective state, tell everyone that Kaduna is safe.

"We appreciate support of everyone coming to Kaduna to bring development.

"Ministry of Sports shouldered with responsibility to ensure sports develops at the grassroots," he emphasized.

Re: Nimrod Impacting Immensely On Volleyball Development In Kaduna - Commissioner by inspectorg(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
NIMROD!!!...Did u read that? Nigeria don dey answer Egyptian name?... Abi na imhotep worshiper?..., just curious though.
Re: Nimrod Impacting Immensely On Volleyball Development In Kaduna - Commissioner by yanabasee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
inspectorg:
NIMROD!!!...Did u read that? Nigeria don dey answer Egyptian name?... Abi na imhotep worshiper?..., just curious though.

The "rod" got me confused..... Dude must be very good in za oza rum...
Re: Nimrod Impacting Immensely On Volleyball Development In Kaduna - Commissioner by KevMitnick: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
I fear when I see Nimrod, but I guess its your keyboard's auto correct. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Year Prophecy / Important Notice To All In Benue And Related States. We Are Coming To Take Over. / Erroneous Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.